1145 users online (230 members and 915 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I can't wait until members see this to begin sharing their input and insight into this case. Prepare to be awed. WS is a great site and people have put countless hours, days, and months into working on this case.

While we each have our own theories, one thing I believe most agree on is there have been obvious hurdles which have prevented this case from moving forward. Whether is it a lack of cooperation of the OSBI to the public or the lack of cooperation of the players involved is a bone of contention, but the case seems to be in a stall pattern. Something needs to happen to move it forward and a documentary may be the way to combat those issues.

We do have a few locals here and others who live in Oklahoma. We also have people from across the country who took the time to visit Weleetka out of the goodness of their hearts. People are passionate about bringing justice to Skyla and Taylor.
    With the closing of our private sleuther room I don't think ANY of the locals be posting on here!! I mean, there's a killer out there. Killers have computers and probably read on here. Nuff said.

I agree with CC and XPA, there is mountains of information on this website. If Hatgirl has any questions I'm sure we would be happy to answer them but short of that I'm not sure what we can do to help her out. Hatgirl; I sent you an email earlier in the week. If I can help you out please let me know. Good luck with the documentary and Thanks for taking this on

Wow. I am shocked at the response here! WTH?!

I will do anything to help move this case forward and to help with the documentary. I don't care if the perp/perps read here or not. If they are responsible for killing two innocent children, they should be put out on public display, imo. The girls deserve and demand justice.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

SS, I went to the website of this production company and no where did I see anything about doing a story on the girls.

I just want to know if they really are going to do a story on the girls or are just fishing for information.

i got a suggestion......take your camcorder, video camera......start at the house and walk with your camera down to the bridge, and come back to the crime scene, then see if you can find that so called path that was suppose to be there by the tree, and walk that path and film everything and post it..........be the eyes of the girls that day, and let us see what they seen that day by walking the road and path......
    that's all i have.

:+:Anneliese Michel:+:

[21 September 19521 July 1976]

[Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Wow. I am shocked at the response here! WTH?!

I will do anything to help move this case forward and to help with the documentary. I don't care if the perp/perps read here or not. If they are responsible for killing two innocent children, they should be put out on public display, imo. The girls deserve and demand justice.

SS, I believe that you would care very much if the perps-KILLERS read here if YOU were a local. And wanted to continue to live.

No one is arguing that the girls don't deserve justice;that's why we're here. BUT do we want to take a chance on having to sleuth some of our very own sleuthers deaths at the hands of the very same killers? I DO NOT.
    We had a private room where the locals felt safe posting rumors and facts. A place where the killers could not read. WS decided the rooms needed to go. So the locals decided they needed to go. They haven't been back to post on here since and won't be. I don't blame them at all.

I think that there is enough information here for the documentary film crew. In my estimation there are 11,280 hours of research done and posted on here since the girls were murdered. Multiply those hours by the sheer number of posters and that's an astronomical amount of hours spent on the case. The people here care very much about this case and justice for Taylor and Skyla. I think that's obvious.

Not sure what else can be expected of us

Since there has been only one small response to any of the above posts, how do we even know this is legit?
    YellowDog

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.

I hope this is legit...these girls deserve justice. Someone knows something.
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)

Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    Since there has been only one small response to any of the above posts, how do we even know this is legit?

I am friends with a person who is local to the Weleetka area.
    This person has been contacted by the film company.
    I believe this company is legit. But, only time will tell.

Ruflossn

I asked that Tricia contact the person to verify the information and that the company was legit. I am hopeful this was taken care of, but I haven't heard anything yet.

If we worried about a killer on every case reading here, we would never work a case on WS! We know there have been perps even going out into the woods with seasoned searchers during organized events. This is always a risk when you are on a public crime site. It is why I recommend people not give too much information on their personal lives on the internet at any time and not only on sites like this one.

No offense, but if locals were coming here and telling people who they were, where they lived exactly, and allowed themselves to be put in the position for everyone to know they were working on this case...I have to ask why? It has been clear from the beginning this is a serious murder investigation and no perp/perps have been caught. The risk has always been there. This is not a game and it is not a "who dun it" crime story to be taken lightly in any respect.

My point is there are approximately 11,280 hours of research which needs to be narrowed into focus for it to be of any use to this team who are willing to do this documentary. We can either be part of the process or rest on our laurels because we have already "done the work". I prefer to help them instead.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

I think the first task in investigating this crime is to scope out LE. They must find out if LE will be helpful and cooperative with this documentary. I mean really helpful, not the kind of garbage that has been coming from these people up to now.

If LE isn't really helpful and happy to see them, then they need to make sure they know what they are up against. I wouldn't go forward unless I had LE resources I could use as consultants who are from outside the area and are very competent.

This is such a wonderful idea and thank you Hatgirl. You just never know, you could wind up helping break this case. It's so sad everyday I come to WS and check this forum and....nothing. Let's hope that changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert18 View Post
    I think the first task in investigating this crime is to scope out LE. They must find out if LE will be helpful and cooperative with this documentary. I mean really helpful, not the kind of garbage that has been coming from these people up to now.

If LE isn't really helpful and happy to see them, then they need to make sure they know what they are up against. I wouldn't go forward unless I had LE resources I could use as consultants who are from outside the area and are very competent.
    That's right. It's a great opportunity to shed more light on the case and keep it in the forefront. It will be interesting to learn OSBI's official position and degree of cooperation (not to mention the families' degree of cooperation). I'd guess lots of encouragement but no information. Perhaps one LE officer will step outside the box, off the record, and provide some direction.

Speaking of direction, most here seem to be asking Hatgirl for more direction. It also seems that everyone wants to help and is very excited about this project. She is probably too busy to get right back to us, or at least as quickly as we might like her to. To clarify an earlier post, we don't have a whole lot more than what has already been posted. If by some chance Hatgirl doesn't know a lot about the case and/or does not have the time to research it all by herself and/or she needs us to help or recap or eliminate for her some the time she would have to take to get up to speed, please speak up. I think one little post from her would open the floodgates.

You said what I was thinking. What we need to know is What does hatgirl know. Wouldn't want to overwhelm her with facts if she already knows them. We would all do anything we could to help. We are all so excited for this opportunity to help out, just need to know exactly how.

Hatgirl??

Quote Originally Posted by Albert18 View Post

I recommend Mark Furhman. LOL I would be glad to meet him at the airport and deliver him to the crew.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Thank you Hatgirl! Count me in. Gonna do a documentary and not-for-profit? More power to you.
    Last edited by XPA Magnet; 09-16-2009 at 08:08 PM. Reason: just visited website and pledged

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast