New Shocking Info on the questioning of Misty's Sister-in-law.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Nancy Grace: Breaking reports investigators question stepmom Misty Croslin's sister-in-law for 14 hours! She's reportedly asked if she or her husband—Misty’s brother—helped Misty hide Haleigh! All the shocking developments tonight!

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?ref=nf

This seems pretty significant to me IMO! If they didn't think this sighting was credible then why would they be asking questions like this?

Didn't Lindsy already reveal that, a few days ago?

LE has stated the "sighting" was NOT connected to the questioning.

Nancy Grace: Breaking reports investigators question stepmom Misty Croslin's sister-in-law for 14 hours! She's reportedly asked if she or her husband—Misty’s brother—helped Misty hide Haleigh! All the shocking developments tonight!

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?ref=nf

This seems pretty significant to me IMO! If they didn't think this sighting was credible then why would they be asking questions like this?

Regardless of sightings, I suppose that they would have to question anybody that Misty pointed fingers at.

Hold the phone...

NG says "breaking news" ...and somebody actually fell for it?

ROFL!!!!

Didn't Lindsy already reveal that, a few days ago?

Yep. Old news, not shocking and they would be remiss if they didn't ask that as part of standard questioning of anyone in this case!

And will Nancy really cover this or change it at the last minute again......lol. I think she tricks us into watching.

Nancy's shows ARE breaking news and bombshells to most of the viewing audience. Not everyone is online or on websleuths getting more news than Nancy and getting it first. Geez.

I am assuming that if the sighting of HC in MA is not connected to the questioning, that it wasn't really HC that was seen.

Is there a way to trace the anonymous phone call into crime hotlines.

I am assuming that if the sighting of HC in MA is not connected to the questioning, that it wasn't really HC that was seen.

Is there a way to trace the anonymous phone call into crime hotlines.
The calls went to media outlets; not to crimestoppers or 911.

The calls went to media outlets; not to crimestoppers or 911.

that tells me all i need to know. could have been anyone, anywhere. Could have even been police to see what type of reaction they would get from MC & RC, or for cause to go up there and question MC's brother and SIL.

could have been Misty herself since things have been getting really hot for her lately.

Nancy's shows ARE breaking news and bombshells to most of the viewing audience. Not everyone is online or on websleuths getting more news than Nancy and getting it first. Geez.

Well...most of her "Breaking News" and "Bombshells" are not Breaking News or Bombshells to her regular viewers. Don't get me wrong, I love Nancy but I get really peeved when she says that and then reports on the exact same thing almost word for word that she reported on the night before. And sometimes even the night before that. If it is new information, then use those words. If it is just warmed up leftovers from the night before, maybe those words should not be used.

She did that a lot on Caylee's case too.

IMO It's only breaking news the first time it's "broke".

Well...most of her "Breaking News" and "Bombshells" are not Breaking News or Bombshells to her regular viewers. Don't get me wrong, I love Nancy but I get really peeved when she says that and then reports on the exact same thing almost word for word that she reported on the night before. And sometimes even the night before that. If it is new information, then use those words. If it is just warmed up leftovers from the night before, maybe those words should not be used.

She did that a lot on Caylee's case too.

IMO It's only breaking news the first time it's "broke".

She's been doing that for years. Nothing new.

Adding to your O/P Willenfan, for me the additional Breaking news of the day was learning Misty's mom has today said she believes both Ron and her daughter are holding back info they know about the case. Yesterday it was her father that said he doesn't think she was home that night.

Putting that together with the question put to Misty's brother and SIL I think things are heating up with the odds stacking against her covering up in the case anymore, and I am thankful for that. I want Haleigh found. IMO

I like her, she's like one step up from a soap opera actress. I say watch her for entertainment and to sometimes get some scoop, but not all the time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back