WA WA - Chloe Lusian, 2, Seattle, 17 Feb 2008

I did a search on her a few months back and saw something saying she had been found. I will try to find it again. Unfortunately the WSP page isn't kept up-to-date.

http://chloesbike.blogspot.com/

...Chloe's Story
Seattle, Washington, United States
In February of 2008, my granddaughter, Chloe, was abducted to Japan by her mother, Naoko Takamoto. Chloe's Papa, Jeff, wanted Chloe to have the love and support of BOTH of her parents, but Naoko stole that right from Chloe. Now we want Chloe to come home. Her bike and her Papa are waiting for her...

Thanks, Kat. Maybe I was thinking of a different case. It looks like they do know exactly where Chloe is, they just can't bring her back because Japan hasn't signed the Hague treaty.

OE there was an email associated with that blog. I sent a very simple email asking if Chloe has been returned as of yet.

If I get a response I will let everyone know.

I went back and read the blog. It appears that Chloe's parents were divorced.

There were issues between the Mother and Father resulting in a Restraining Order being taken out against the Father.

The Father's visitation rights were restricted. The Father signed a settlement agreement in which he could have "unsupervised weekend visitation for the 7 months before Naoko could take her away, that Chloe was to have 3 two week visitations per year with her father, and that Naoko was to provide a mental evaluation to Jeff before leaving the country with Chloe".

Chloe is doing well according to a welfare and whereabouts report from the State Department.

Chloe's Mother is and has denied visitation to the Father so she was found in contempt and a warrant was issued for her arrest if she should return to WA.

This is a very sorted case. But, as of June 2008 Chloe was alive and well but with her Mother in Japan.

I don't take sides in these cases, with the exception of the child.

Every child has the right to know, love and be loved in return by their Father. Unless it is proven that a Father is a danger to that child. I don't see that here. JMHO.

I was very pleased this morning that I found a response to my email in my inbox this morning.

I did not request permission to post it here from the sender. I will give an outline of what was said though.

If anyone wishes for me to verify that I did get this email, I'll be happy to forward it to a Mod here on WS. No problem :)

Chloe is now four. Her family here will sometimes get a picture or two of her by email. Two home visits have been done for Chloe's welfare from the State Department.

Chloe remains in Osaka.

The owner of the blog says it's very difficult (emotionally) to update her blog but she might be able to do it now.

Prayers for this family, this has got to be a constant pain.

~Kat~

Hi everyone that is following Chloe's parental abduction case.

I received an email from a paternal family member of Chloe and was asked to come here and

Quote from email:
...Please thank your group for their kind words and concern...

Out of respect for the sender of the email I will only copy and paste what was directed to the followers of this thread.

Hopefully the Hauge Treaty will be signed and not only Chloe but other children that are in Japan can be reunited with their other parent.

May God bless this family and may angels keep Chloe within their arms and touch her heart with the knowledge that she has a Papa ( and his family) and that they miss her so very very much.

Hello.
...I don't know if anyone reads this thread anymore. Last post was over 6mo ago. I just found it on a google search I do sporatically on her name.

I am Chloe's father.
She has been gone almost 3yrs now.

I applied for the arrest warrant and filed with WSP.
My mother created the blog and responded to your inquiries.

I will answer any questions anyone has. I most likely will not check this board often, but have made settings so I can receive emails.

Thank you for your interest, concern, and compassion.

JML

Hi Jlusian! Welcome to websleuths.

I am so sorry about your little Chloe. Her picture on your mother's blog is just adorable.

What is the lastest with the Hague Convention?

My prayers are with you. Every little girl deserves a daddy that loves her.

Salem

Welcome to WS-I am so sorry about the heartbreaking circumstances that bring you here. Please let us know what we can do and what you need.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back