1193 users online (258 members and 935 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

State Wants Evidence From Casey's Defense Team

Here is a link to the motion

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20838315/detail.html
    Just my opinion.....
    Finally found a reason for the Ignore feature!

I, for one, am glad to FINALLY see this motion filed! I posted a while back on some thread in this forum (questions maybe?) asking why all the released evidence/documentation has been from the PROSECUTION to this point! Wonder why we haven't seen anything that had been turned over to the prosecution.

Can't WAIT to see what they have....if anything!

Mentions the August 21st statement by Todd Macaluso in court that they had evidence that the body was placed there when Casey was in jail.
    Just my opinion.....

Time for the defense to PUT UP or SHUT UP.

Says the only thing giving has been the witness lists and revised witness lists. Mentions that it has been over 15 days since the statement.

Seems each side is suppose ti give evidence withen 15 days of having it. I didnt' know that.
    Just my opinion.....

Good! I am so glad.

Hello WS

I am very happy about this. I am ready to play devil's advocate on this case. I want to know what the defense is going to say about this case. I am ready to hear how Casey is innocent.

I really am.

...jmo...
    John 14:6

I'll bet dollars to donuts the defense doesn't have much if anything worthwhile. They have been so busy trying to find ways to destroy the lives of KC's friends and lovers what could they have that has any meat to it???

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS

This motion is sooo great...I, too, was wondering what this "evidence" was that TM said they had.....I just brushed it off as his flamboyant attempt to have us all "fall off our couches" (or sofa) when we hear the "real story".....as he had said when he first came on board with the defense. Still waitin to fall off, Mr. Macaluso...although my butts asleep!!!

Oh, goodie! Maybe we'll get to see the great and powerful script.

Quote Originally Posted by travelgal View Post
    I'll bet dollars to donuts the defense doesn't have much if anything worthwhile. They have been so busy trying to find ways to destroy the lives of KC's friends and lovers what could they have that has any meat to it???
    My first thought on hearing about this motion..............the defense will respond saying, "We're busy trying to make up a story about that right now! As soon as we can come up with something that sounds plausable, we'll provide the prosecution with a copy."
    My posts are my opinion..........

I LOOOOOVE this part:

"The only response the defendant has made toward fulfilling her reciprocal obligation was a Defense Witness List filed November 20, 2008 and an Amended Defense Witness List filed January 22, 2009 due to an improper form of the original."

And then says neither Dr. Kobilinsky or Dr. Lee has been designated an expert witness according to case law.

Ooops!

Several items were turned over to the prosecution in December.They were things JB collected from the A's house and included a spiderman toothbrush [wasn't CA supposed to give that to LE?]. Weren't those items considered discovery? and if not, why not?
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    My first thought on hearing about this motion..............the defense will respond saying, "We're busy trying to make up a story about that right now! As soon as we can come up with something that sounds plausable, we'll provide the prosecution with a copy."
    Or how about......*We've had computer problems lately. We were not able to provide the state w/ the requested information.*

Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    Several items were turned over to the prosecution in December.They were things JB collected from the A's house and included a spiderman toothbrush [wasn't CA supposed to give that to LE?]. Weren't those items considered discovery? and if not, why not?
    I don't think they would be, they were items intended to help with DNA testing in order to positively identify the remains. IIRC

Wow oh Wow!!!! Is the prosecutor kicking some booty or what? Shut the defense up already.
    of couse.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast