State Wants Evidence From Casey's Defense Team

I, for one, am glad to FINALLY see this motion filed! I posted a while back on some thread in this forum (questions maybe?) asking why all the released evidence/documentation has been from the PROSECUTION to this point! Wonder why we haven't seen anything that had been turned over to the prosecution.

Can't WAIT to see what they have....if anything!

Mentions the August 21st statement by Todd Macaluso in court that they had evidence that the body was placed there when Casey was in jail.

Says the only thing giving has been the witness lists and revised witness lists. Mentions that it has been over 15 days since the statement.

Seems each side is suppose ti give evidence withen 15 days of having it. I didnt' know that.

Hello WS :)

I am very happy about this. I am ready to play devil's advocate on this case. I want to know what the defense is going to say about this case. I am ready to hear how Casey is innocent.

I really am.

...jmo...:crazy:

I'll bet dollars to donuts the defense doesn't have much if anything worthwhile. They have been so busy trying to find ways to destroy the lives of KC's friends and lovers what could they have that has any meat to it???

This motion is sooo great...I, too, was wondering what this "evidence" was that TM said they had.....I just brushed it off as his flamboyant attempt to have us all "fall off our couches" (or sofa) when we hear the "real story".....as he had said when he first came on board with the defense. Still waitin to fall off, Mr. Macaluso...although my butts asleep!!!

Oh, goodie! Maybe we'll get to see the great and powerful script. :crazy:

I'll bet dollars to donuts the defense doesn't have much if anything worthwhile. They have been so busy trying to find ways to destroy the lives of KC's friends and lovers what could they have that has any meat to it???

My first thought on hearing about this motion..............the defense will respond saying, "We're busy trying to make up a story about that right now! As soon as we can come up with something that sounds plausable, we'll provide the prosecution with a copy."

I LOOOOOVE this part:

"The only response the defendant has made toward fulfilling her reciprocal obligation was a Defense Witness List filed November 20, 2008 and an Amended Defense Witness List filed January 22, 2009 due to an improper form of the original."

And then says neither Dr. Kobilinsky or Dr. Lee has been designated an expert witness according to case law.

Ooops!

Several items were turned over to the prosecution in December.They were things JB collected from the A's house and included a spiderman toothbrush [wasn't CA supposed to give that to LE?]. Weren't those items considered discovery? and if not, why not?

My first thought on hearing about this motion..............the defense will respond saying, "We're busy trying to make up a story about that right now! As soon as we can come up with something that sounds plausable, we'll provide the prosecution with a copy."

Or how about......*We've had computer problems lately. We were not able to provide the state w/ the requested information.* :rolleyes:

Several items were turned over to the prosecution in December.They were things JB collected from the A's house and included a spiderman toothbrush [wasn't CA supposed to give that to LE?]. Weren't those items considered discovery? and if not, why not?

I don't think they would be, they were items intended to help with DNA testing in order to positively identify the remains. IIRC

Wow oh Wow!!!! Is the prosecutor kicking some booty or what? Shut the defense up already.

Bring on the "substantial evidence" that supports body was dumped after KC was incarcerated Macaluso we would love to review it here at WS!!!

Hmm.. wracking my poor old brain to come up with anything the defense might have to give to the prosecution..if their case is that the body was placed there while KC was in jail, then there should be some expert entomologists and botanists and such to testify as to plant and insect life that might support that theory. Maybe some sort of animal expert too.. I don't see any of that. They need to get moving on this subject.

somewhere out there is an expert witness who will testify that some weed or another might have grown there after august. And if that is the way they are going to proceed with the case, then the prosectuion needs time to go marshal it's own experts that will testify about when the area was flooded and how long the body must have been there, according to its own botanists and such.

I haven't heard that the defense has any such witnesses, nor, I think, is it apt to find any ..not any reputable experts who would lay their hard won reputations on the line. Perhaps they have approached some, but found what they could honestly testify to would not support the defense time line.

so I can only conclude the reason the defense hasn't handed over their evidence is that they don't have any to hand over.

I am more ignorant that I thought of the way trials work, I had no idea that defense had to give over discovery as well. what took the SA so long to ask for it?

Then again I think they know that defense has totally ... nothing.

I believe ole Todd M just got busy representing the footballer who supposedly assaulted Tia Tequilla!:rolleyes:He sure knows how to pick his clients don't he?:bang:

I like that it also states mental evaluations...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back