1301 users online (233 members and 1068 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61
    Sad news: Lana's daughter Evan has passed away. Please keep her family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Losing her only child, I can only imagine how heartbreaking that is for Lana, her son-in-law and grandchildren. Evan will be reunited with her aunt Natalie and her grandparents.

Quote Originally Posted by Noirdame79 View Post
    Sad news: Lana's daughter Evan has passed away. Please keep her family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Losing her only child, I can only imagine how heartbreaking that is for Lana, her son-in-law and grandchildren. Evan will be reunited with her aunt Natalie and her grandparents.
    My heart breaks for her/ them.

the family was shocked that nicholas was arrested and taken to jail after he threatened a nurse? smh.
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    FYI Natalie Wood fans: In honor of her July 20, 1938 birthday, TCM is featuring Wood's films today until 8:00PM.

Lana has heard nothing from Wagner or her nieces Natasha and Courtney. Evan's memorial service was not attended by her cousins, which is a shame. However they may feel about Lana, Evan was their cousin and she had no part in the rift between Lana and Wagner.

Today would have been Evan's 43rd birthday. She passed at nearly the same age as her aunt Natalie.
    Last edited by Noirdame79; 08-04-2017 at 04:33 PM.

Today would have been Evan's 43rd birthday. She passed at nearly the same age as her aunt Natalie.
    That's so sad.
    Cancer sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by DeDee View Post
    Wow, TeaTime. Thank you. I did not realize so many drugs were in her system. I suppose an AR is in the thread that I'll read soon.

How does the Natalie Wood type obtain cocaine? Drs prescribe morphine and codeine but not cocaine. I think of a spooky dark alley where drug deals are being made. While I cannot envision NW in a dark alley scoring drugs, Hollywood has to have a source somewhere.
    I'm sure 'the Natalie Wood type' could have found 'scores' of people who would have liked to provide her with cocaine back in the day.

imo
    Last edited by Quiet Time; 08-06-2017 at 03:32 PM.

Shall do.

Yes, cancer sux. Still hoping and praying for a cure.

Breast Cancer Survivor/Superhero

Debugging - both computer program and brain.

Find Bridge Guy - Justice for Libby and Abby

Justice for ALL victims.

cute story about natalie's daughter natasha and her hubs barry

http://people.com/tv/barry-watson-ta...robert-wagner/
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

Lana has heard nothing from Wagner or her nieces Natasha and Courtney. Evan's memorial service was not attended by her cousin...
    source?

I'm going with the simplest explanation (Occam's razor) - she was very "drugged out", had a lot of cocaine and alcohol in her system, and stumbled overboard and drowned.

There's no cover up, no murder mystery.

She just fell overboard in a tragic accident.

That's my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Haumea View Post
    I'm going with the simplest explanation (Occam's razor) - she was very "drugged out", had a lot of cocaine and alcohol in her system, and stumbled overboard and drowned.

There's no cover up, no murder mystery.

She just fell overboard in a tragic accident.

That's my two cents.
    I agree! Albeit after a horrible argument with her husband over another man.
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by kkdj View Post
    I agree! Albeit after a horrible argument with her husband over another man.
    Again, Natalie had no drugs in her system. The autopsy specifically states that her body was tested for drugs and none were detected. Her blood alcohol level was illegal for driving but reasonable at a social drinking level. Please find these things out before posting misinformation.

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61