1227 users online (215 members and 1012 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Beds & Bedrooms Revisited-Cummings MH

Looking to clarify the # of beds/sizes, etc & bedrooms in the MH Ron, H, Jr & Misty lived in at the time of Hailey's disappearance.

I am remembering one of the "confirmed" locals, Player, I believe stating that Ron had recently moved from one MH to another, due to each child needing their own bedroom, per Child Services. Possibly Player can confirm if I am remembering this correctly.

My question is this...How many beds were there on the floor for all the adults and children? One double mattress, and one toddler mattress/ or daybed? All matresses were on the floor, in the master bedroom. So when everyone was home asleep, who slept where? What was the normal sleeping routine?

Also noted in one of the walk-through videos, the one with TeresaN, there was another bedroom, with a bed frame, but no mattress.
    (**if anyone has the video of that walk-thru, please post)

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...a_samples.html

Are we missing a mattress, by any chance?
    Last edited by Capri; 09-11-2009 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    Looking to clarify the # of beds/sizes, etc & bedrooms in the MH Ron, H, Jr & Misty lived in at the time of Hailey's disappearance.

I am remembering one of the "confirmed" locals, Player, I believe stating that Ron had recently moved from one MH to another, due to each child needing their own bedroom, per Child Services. Possibly Player can confirm if I am remembering this correctly.

My question is this...How many beds were there on the floor for all the adults and children? One double mattress, and one toddler mattress/ or daybed? All matresses were on the floor, in the master bedroom. So when everyone was home asleep, who slept where? What was the normal sleeping routine?

Also noted in one of the walk-through videos, the one with TeresaN, there was another bedroom, with a bed frame, but no mattress.
    (**if anyone has the video of that walk-thru, please post)

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...a_samples.html

Are we missing a mattress, by any chance?
    Great thread Capri!

I remember the walk through, and the photos. You are right there was a king size bed in the master bedroom and a toddler mattress in the master bedroom. There was a frame to a bed in HC's room, with no mattress on it.

I do not recall seeing anything about JR room. Of course he is not the one missing and it was probably irrelevent. I would assume that other room was JR's.

IMO, i think it would have been beneficial to show JR's room, i think this b/c what if there was no bed in JR's room? Then there would only be two mattresses for four people to sleep on, and that would have defeated the purpose of moving into that MH in the first place.
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

I would think that LE took Haleighs mattress to process immediately, and that the mattress that was on the floor in the master bedroom was probably JRs bed and was just put there to show placement for the walk thru so people could get an idea of where Haleigh was sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Busylady View Post
    I would think that LE took Haleighs mattress to process immediately, and that the mattress that was on the floor in the master bedroom was probably JRs bed and was just put there to show placement for the walk thru so people could get an idea of where Haleigh was sleeping.
    Busy- So you are thinking there is a 3rd mattress? Not sure I'm understanding

If anyone can locate the link to that walk-thru video it would be greatly appreciated

Since the first story Misty told was that Haleigh was in the big bed......you would have thought they would have taken that mattress if they were going to take one.........actually they should have taken both. But since they didn't, I don't know that we can just assume they took the little one.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Could be. Except that toddler mattresses are usually covered with plastic so would they be able to get any viable evidence from it? And didn't TN confirm that was Haleigh's mattress on the floor? I could be wrong about that.
    Interesting. I've always been curious as to why they would move to a 3-b/r MH and then have the kids sleeping in the master b/r.

<<Croslin has told different stories to police and the media about what happened, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

Investigators say Croslin told them she was sleeping in the same bed with Haleigh and her little brother Junior. She told media a slightly different version of events.

"I put her to bed around 8 o'clock and I woke up and she was gone and the back door was wide open," Croslin said. "The last time I seen her was when I put her to bed. She was in her bed in front of the TV, and me and Junior was in, were in, my bed."
    >>
    Source:myfoxorlando

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    If anyone can locate the link to that walk-thru video it would be greatly appreciated :)
    Capri:

I can't find the video, i would litterally have to go through each and every link in the media thread, but i will keep looking and when i come across it, i will post it.

Maybe one of the mods could help out? I wonder if PattyG has it.
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

Not the one I was looking for ,at the 1:26 min mark, but an early quick (look fast) video of the bedroom, back in March. Thanks PattyG & flip!

YouTube - Prime News 3/24/09 Part 5 (HC)
    Last edited by KateB; 04-26-2015 at 01:59 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

could 1 mattress of been removed through door that was open with a cinder block and put into the garbage dumpster and then removed before LE came around searching?
    We are lead to believe that Haleigh went missing in the dark around 911 call.......but
    maybe she went missing earlier. Something is wrong with 1st persons at the scene stories and GGS ..........did something happen that MC would or could not use cell phone
    at the time it was turned off after fight at 8:30pm???? MOO
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Interesting thoughts.

OT but who's the woman with Misty in the video, the one in white t-shirt?

Capri, try news4jax.com

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../06/ng.01.html

YouTube - Nancy Grace _ March 6, 2009 Part (1 of 5)

That is video one of five.

You can access the rest of the video's if you click on the link at the top of the video player and a new window will open and you will see the other four links to the right of the video.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-26-2015 at 01:59 AM. Reason: repair url tag.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

If you can't find it, use search term: Nancy Grace _ March 6, 2009 and it will pop up. I used google.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast