1148 users online (209 members and 939 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MI - Aimee Sword for raping son she gave up for adoption, Waterford Twp, 2010

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...est=latestnews

Friday, September 11, 2009

Michigan police say a 35-year-old mother used the Internet to track down the son she gave up for adoption a decade ago, seducing and raping the teenage boy when she found him after an online search.

Aimee Louise Sword of Waterford Township, near Detroit, was arraigned this week on three charges of criminal sexual conduct for the alleged rape of her biological son, whom she put up for adoption more than 10 years ago, MyFOXDetroit reported...

...Sword surrendered to Waterford Township police on April 24, the Oakland Press reported, but was freed on bond Wednesday following her arraignment. The house at her listed home address is abandoned...

...But Sword herself has spoken since she first was arrested, writing on her MySpace page that she was inspired by rapper and former jailbird Lil' Kim because "she rises during the worst of obstacles."

"Reminded me of myself," Sword wrote on the Web page, where she uses the name Aimee Pope....

A link to her myspace: http://www.myspace.com/487228690
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

OMG! And I thought nothing could surprise me anymore.

I couldn't even comment Steadfast, I'm still in shock over here.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

I had just finished reading that article and was coming back here with it. Bizarre!

Me too Motrin!
    Now I have read about ADULT birth parents and ADULT children having sexual feelings after reuniting (& theres some gobblygook that backs it up & claims its "normal" )but this........this........Im speechless! Im particularly disturbed that shes out on bail!! WTH??
    If this was a birth FATHER who raped his DAUGHTER would HE be out on bail & merrily posting away on MySpace? I think not!!
    Last edited by VespaElf; 09-11-2009 at 04:14 PM.
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

Wow...just wow. How could any parent do that to their own child? What a perverted, sick thing to do.

I wonder why she did that? What made her think it was ok? That is her flesh and blood. How on earth could she rationalize that?

I feel so bad for the boy. I hope he can get counseling, he is sure going to need it.

Maz

This is just sick. That poor child. This will be on my mind now, and I'm sad!
    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function.
    F. Scott Fitzgerald (1896 - 1940), "The Crack-Up" (1936)

Thank God he was given up for adoption and now has a family for support. I hope she rots for what she did.
    Happy New Years

This poor boy could be scarred for life with what his bio mom did to him.

Prayers he gets the help he needs from professionals asap.

Dear God in Heaven

What will pervs think of next?

In The Forest With The Top Down

How was she able to get him alone? Why did the adoptive parents allow ( or now know) where their 10 year old son was? This lady is SICK and should be locked up for LIFE no chance of ever getting out. What she did is unforgiveable. She gave him life and gave him a chance at life to only rob his childhood right back from him. WTF was she thinking. How could she do such a thing lock her up and throw away the key

This is so upsetting to read, what a nasty woman

Interesting other side of the story.

Commenters defend woman accused of having sex with teen son she gave up for adoption

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/in...an_accuse.html

Angry Police: Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...est=latestnews

Michigan police say a 35-year-old mother used the Internet to track down the son she gave up for adoption a decade ago, seducing and raping the teenage boy when she found him after an online search.

Aimee Louise Sword of Waterford Township, near Detroit, was arraigned this week on three charges of criminal sexual conduct for the alleged rape of her biological son, whom she put up for adoption more than 10 years ago, MyFOXDetroit reported.

Prosecutors say the boy is still a minor, but won't disclose whether he knew the woman was his mother a situation that has horrified mental health experts who are calling the case "an abomination."
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

http://www.myspace.com/487228690

This is the pos's myspace

I really have no words!!

VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast