Cheyvonne Molino

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
If you all want to discuss this person and stop the bickering then go ahead.
But the name calling all around( including the name calling of Ms. Molino) and other carpola has got to stop.It doesn't advance the topic, it is not informative or helpful in any way.
Please, keep the discussion constructive.

ETA: Ok it has been clarified that the notion that CM was posting here under different hats was a misunderstanding. it's not happening and was not at any time.

Thank you.

OK, you won't hear a discouraging word from me from now on. Scout's honor!

By the way, what happened to all the previous posts on this topic? They seem to have vanished. Down the memory hole, perhaps? I hope not...

The other thread was "removed for review." This new thread provides an opportunity for a fresh start on the subject.

I dunno if this is a fresh start, exactly, but I wanted to say that one of the more troublesome things Ms. Molino said is that one of the girls told her they had church services in their basement. I don't know what to think of that.

As My2sisters pointed out, if you look at the foundation of that house, there wouldn't appear to be a basement. (ie, no basement windows)

Now, the printing shop was on the Garrido property, right? :waitasec: (or wrong!) Is there are basement there???? Do we have photos of the outside of the printing shop?

I would like to have a gander at all of the Molino's 3 properties. Does anyone have the addresses? Would like to Google an aerial view, or see the aerial view on the Contra Costa Assessor's website.

I dunno if this is a fresh start, exactly, but I wanted to say that one of the more troublesome things Ms. Molino said is that one of the girls told her they had church services in their basement. I don't know what to think of that.

As My2sisters pointed out, if you look at the foundation of that house, there wouldn't appear to be a basement. (ie, no basement windows)

Now, the printing shop was on the Garrido property, right? :waitasec: (or wrong!) Is there are basement there???? Do we have photos of the outside of the printing shop?

I would like to have a gander at all of the Molino's 3 properties. Does anyone have the addresses? Would like to Google an aerial view, or see the aerial view on the Contra Costa Assessor's website.

I've also been trying to determine where he had his printing equipment and office. The outside sheds don't seem plausible because of weather conditions.

Did anyone see Molino on "Geraldo at Large" last night? Unbelievable!!! She had a makeover and tried to behave herself but she blew it big time! I'll look for the video online and post it.

I don't know about the Bay Point rental home or the Pleasant Hill personal residence, but JM Enterprises aka JM Auto Wreckers aka JM Auto Dismantlers aka J&M Enterprizes (you get the picture) is located at 1215 Willow Pass Road, Pittsburg, Ca, 94565.

Link includes reviews: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&gl=us&q=jm+auto+wreckers+loc:+Pittsburg,+CA&ie=UTF8&hl=en&sll=37.773263,-122.084262&sspn=0.613373,0.448440&ei=lYeuSueVMJCqsgPoo6yeDA&cd=1&usq=jm+auto+wreckers&geocode=FSNGRAId56-7-A&cid=17853509623795350642&li=lmd.

snipped

vpgpbk.jpg

Where you see the vents at the base of the foundation is the 'mudsill' and is below the actual interior floor. I guess it wouldn't be impossible to dig out an area there.

snipped

vpgpbk.jpg

Where you see the vents at the base of the foundation is the 'mudsill' and is below the actual interior floor. I guess it wouldn't be impossible to dig out an area there.

So, like a crawl space? Which would be an odd place to "worship", unless . .

I'm just taking in the bars on the windows, now, didn't notice that before. (Slow reaction time!) For those of you from around that area, would this be typical? (Is the area Garrido lived in high-crime, and so most houses have bars on the windows?)

snipped

vpgpbk.jpg

Originally, I thought the house was asbestos-type shingles, but I read that it it actually made of cinder blocks, so it IS possible there is a half basement. I just don't see it in any of the photos - there would be small windows. Cinder block houses in this area and built in the same era as Garrido's house where built with at least partial basements. So, I may have been wrong in my earlier posts where I said it didn't have a basement. Now I'm not 100% sure.

I'm just taking in the bars on the windows, now, didn't notice that before. (Slow reaction time!) For those of you from around that area, would this be typical? (Is the area Garrido lived in high-crime, and so most houses have bars on the windows?)

Recently I drove around the neighborhood and some of the houses have bars on the windows, but not all. Like I said in another post, the area is known for meth labs and not regularly patrolled by LE.

If Ms. Molino quoted the girl correctly, then I'm wondering if it was a basement built at the time the house was built? Or if it is a basement that the occupants dug out themselves?

Burglar bars are common around here in high crime areas. They mostly keep people out; they're keyed on the inside so the occupants (theoretically) should be able to exit through the windows.

Last night on CNN, Geraldo at Large (sorry, no video available), Cheyvonne came across very self-righteous and full of herself and Geraldo nailed her big time! In fact they left the camera running after the interview and she didn't know it. Her facial expressions said it all. It made me wonder why she is going to so much effort to make everyone think it's a "witch hunt" and that PG isn't as bad as he's being made out to be. Perhaps she is hoping he doesn't implicate her and if she defends him he may protect her. He DOES have access to newspapers. Nancy may not have known all that was going on with his criminal relationship with her or others.

Last night on CNN, Geraldo at Large (sorry, no video available), Cheyvonne came across very self-righteous and full of herself and Geraldo nailed her big time! In fact they left the camera running after the interview and she didn't know it. Her facial expressions said it all. It made me wonder why she is going to so much effort to make everyone think it's a "witch hunt" and that PG isn't as bad as he's being made out to be. Perhaps she is hoping he doesn't implicate her and if she defends him he may protect her. He DOES have access to newspapers. Nancy may not have known all that was going on with his criminal relationship with her or others.

Do you have a link to a vid or transcript for that?

Do you have a link to a vid or transcript for that?

I haven't been able to find it. I don't know how long it takes for them to put something online.

It was on Sunday, Sept. 13, on CNN, Geraldo at Large, 10PM here in Calif.

If Ms. Molino quoted the girl correctly, then I'm wondering if it was a basement built at the time the house was built? Or if it is a basement that the occupants dug out themselves?

You are assuming that the girl knew what a basement was. If she had spent most of life in the backyard she might have thought it was something else.

You are assuming that the girl knew what a basement was. If she had spent most of life in the backyard she might have thought it was something else.

Jaycee didn't say there were church services in the basement,CM did and CM did NOT spend any part of her life in the backyard.:confused:

I think CM said it was one of the girls, not Jaycee. Jaycee would have known what a basement was, the girls, maybe not.

I've also been trying to determine where he had his printing equipment and office. The outside sheds don't seem plausible because of weather conditions.

I'm not positive but I'm thinking that one of the business associates said something about they ran the printing business in their garage. When I looked at the home I didn't see a garage. But I thought perhaps there was maybe a garage attached to the home at one time? Maybe that was then converted into an 'office'? Or he could have meant the outbuilding, but like you I don't see that being suitable. With all of the paper and electrical equipment I would think that moisture would be a problem.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back