1237 users online (275 members and 962 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,028

    FL - Hunter Morris, 1, beaten to death, Istachatta, 11 Sept 2009

    Mother witnesses months of beatings, but is not charged

    This poor angel was beaten for at least six months before it turned fatal, and the mother witnessed him being hit with a remote, a shoe, his face being squeezed...

    Why isn't she being charged? She watched this. The stories about these sperm receptacles exhaust me. I know there are wonderful men out there, but I'm thisclose to advocating legislation to have any mother who brings a man into her childrens' lives overseen by CPS.

    Biologically, instinctually, male animals have a tendency to kill the young of females if they were sired by other males. When dealing with humans of low intelligence and character---I don't see the difference.

    If, God forbid, something ever happens to my husband, I'm staying single til they're out of the house. I will not risk it.

    It does give me no small amount of pleasure to see the tears in his mugshot, though. He knows he's done. I just hope the mom gets what's coming to her. They do say the investigation is ongoing, but is there an effective way to put pressure on LE?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,384
    And the Momster who slowly watched her baby being murdered for months & did NOTHING isnt being charged-why????????????
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by MomofBoys View Post
    Mother witnesses months of beatings, but is not charged

    This poor angel was beaten for at least six months before it turned fatal, and the mother witnessed him being hit with a remote, a shoe, his face being squeezed...

    Why isn't she being charged? She watched this. The stories about these sperm receptacles exhaust me. I know there are wonderful men out there, but I'm thisclose to advocating legislation to have any mother who brings a man into her childrens' lives overseen by CPS.

    Biologically, instinctually, male animals have a tendency to kill the young of females if they were sired by other males. When dealing with humans of low intelligence and character---I don't see the difference.

    If, God forbid, something ever happens to my husband, I'm staying single til they're out of the house. I will not risk it.
    It does give me no small amount of pleasure to see the tears in his mugshot, though. He knows he's done. I just hope the mom gets what's coming to her. They do say the investigation is ongoing, but is there an effective way to put pressure on LE?
    I know what you mean. I always say the same thing....Who knows what the fates have in store for any of us, though. There are plenty of fantastic, phenomenal men out there that would be great step-fathers.
    I'm more torqued off at the mother because it's HER JOB to keep her baby safe at all costs. And she witnessed the abuse and did nothing???! She's more guilty in my mind and should be charged right along with him.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,735
    I'd love to see the mugshot of this guy crying .. Does anyone have a link? Pic is not at the OP.

    This is so disgusting. I hope he cries a LOT, and the mother, too.

  5. #5
    jnTexas's Avatar
    jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Splendora, Texas
    Posts
    3,409
    Six months he has been beating this infant in the presence of the mother since he was six months old, and she did nothing???????? this is beyong understanding.

    I think we need to stand up and let the government know we are tired of hearing of the maternal parent letting children be abused and killed while they sit back and do nothing. This should be the same as if they were there when someone was murdered in the commission of a robbery. JUST AS GUILTY!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    12,218
    I agree with you, jnTexas! I cannot get over how many women now let their BF's abuse their children. A boyfriend means more to her than the innocent little life she brought into this world? Her own flesh and blood? I will never understand it! In my eyes she is just as guilty as he is. POS's!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    207
    I work for our state attorney general's office and proof briefs filed by attorneys here. I cannot believe just how much of this stuff that happens. It usually involves women who do not have husbands, but have children. They bring their boyfriends into their lives (either by living with them, or whatever) and they end up beating or abusing these innocent kids. It boggles the mind how much of this goes on, but I see it on a daily basis. Sometimes death is involved, sometimes not. But this story is horrible because, as you all mention, the mother KNEW it was happening and witnessed it. Yes, she should be prosecuted as well. Makes me sick.

  8. #8
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,352
    Respectfully snipped & bolded by me:
    Biologically, instinctually, male animals have a tendency to kill the young of females if they were sired by other males. When dealing with humans of low intelligence and character---I don't see the difference.


    I have to disagree with the low intelligence of your post. All crimes have no boundries of any kind.
    I do wish for the mother to be prosecuted as well tho. Poor little guy never had a chance. Gosh I cannot tell you how mad this makes me.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    154
    This may sound harsh but perhaps the baby is better off dead than to have been raised by a mother of this low caliber. She obviously isn't fit to care for children and we know there isn't a good avenue for getting abused kids out of the hands of lowlife parents.

    She just as much killed him.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nestled Deep in Southern Hospitality
    Posts
    20,549
    I am always so furious when the so called mothers of these defenseless children aren't charged.

    Imo, she was a co-conspirator and aided and abetted this tragic results.

    I have as much rage toward these so called mothers as I do with the POSs that they seem to bed down with.

    These babies have no one to help them when they cry out in pain.

    The saddest thing for most of these children it isn't the stranger that they have to fear but the very mother/gf or father/bf who lives with them and traps them inside behind closed doors.

    God help our suffering children.

    May this precious little boy rest in peace now.
    Last edited by oceanblueeyes; 09-13-2009 at 11:46 PM.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,051
    I am sorry but I think these people should get the death penalty. Nothing makes me more sick than an adult killing a defenseless child..........six months old...........how can you hurt a baby? Pure evil.
    [/I]

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    49
    ITA with everyone thats posted thus far, this sickens me so much.
    to hurt and kill an innocent defenseless child is the worst thing anyone can do, imo. i hope they rot.

  13. #13
    I don't get it. How do you witness your child being abused and do nothing?! I'm with ya all the way, MomofBoys. No way would I involve myself with another man should something happen to my marriage. My children are far too precious for me to chance even one incident. Their needs come before mine.. period.

    I know there are great stepfathers out there. I'm certainly not saying they don't exist. I'm just not willing to take that chance with my flesh and blood.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nestled Deep in Southern Hospitality
    Posts
    20,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Disguiseduser0308 View Post
    I don't get it. How do you witness your child being abused and do nothing?! I'm with ya all the way, MomofBoys. No way would I involve myself with another man should something happen to my marriage. My children are far too precious for me to chance even one incident. Their needs come before mine.. period.

    I know there are great stepfathers out there. I'm certainly not saying they don't exist. I'm just not willing to take that chance with my flesh and blood.
    I would absolutely have another relationship with a male. In fact I did remarry after my first marriage and gave my children the best father they could ever have and they have had him in their lives for over 25 years and wouldn't want it any other way.

    We cannot sweep all men into the same barrel as these pond scums and automatically banish all males from our lives anymore than a man should banish a woman from his life if he is raising his children. These creeps are in the minority and not representative of America as a whole.

    We must however, pick the person we have a relationship with carefully and know their character and not just bed up with anyone and everyone just to fill a void or be willing to sacrifice our children to keep it. I think most are a good judge of character and in cases like this the mother just didn't care if he was the right one to be around her little boy. It was all about her being able to stay around this man and her child paid the ultimate price.

    Women are horribly abusing and murdering their own children too without a male being in their lives. So it certainly isn't just a male problem.

    More and more I see fathers being awarded custody because the mother was grossly neglecting or abusing their children.

    So this problem is not gender specific but includes both genders and they both make me sick but deep down these men and women who are letting a male or a female abuse their children knew all along they were abusers and never lifted a hand to stop any of it. Thankfully most mothers and fathers will protect their children at all cost.

    I wish it were as simple as it always being an outsider b/f or g/f but many more children are incestuously raped/neglected,abused or murdered by a biological parent or suffer from other abuses done to them by one of their own bio parents.

    imo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    I would absolutely have another relationship with a male. In fact I did remarry after my first marriage and gave my children the best father they could ever have and they have had him in their lives for over 25 years and wouldn't want it any other way.

    We cannot sweep all men into the same barrel as these pond scums and automatically banish all males from our lives anymore than a man should banish a woman from his life if he is raising his children. These creeps are in the minority and not representative of America as a whole.

    We must however, pick the person we have a relationship with carefully and know their character and not just bed up with anyone and everyone just to fill a void or be willing to sacrifice our children to keep it. I think most are a good judge of character and in cases like this the mother just didn't care if he was the right one to be around her little boy. It was all about her being able to stay around this man and her child paid the ultimate price.

    Women are horribly abusing and murdering their own children too without a male being in their lives. So it certainly isn't just a male problem.

    More and more I see fathers being awarded custody because the mother was grossly neglecting or abusing their children.

    So this problem is not gender specific but includes both genders and they both make me sick but deep down these men and women who are letting a male or a female abuse their children knew all along they were abusers and never lifted a hand to stop any of it. Thankfully most mothers and fathers will protect their children at all cost.

    I wish it were as simple as it always being an outsider b/f or g/f but many more children are incestuously raped/neglected,abused or murdered by a biological parent or suffer from other abuses done to them by one of their own bio parents.

    imo
    I agree with just about all you have posted here. That being said, having been a victim of my parents' significant others (yes, both) I will not become involved in another relationship until my children are grown and out of my home.

    I'm certainly not looking down on anyone who chooses to have relationships after a divorce/seperation. My previous post only reflects my own feelings and past.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY MI - Justin Hussin, 18, beaten to death, Wixom, 1 Sept 2009
    By MIMOMMY in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2015, 10:12 AM
  2. GUILTY MI - William Parnell, 56, beaten to death, Grand Rapids, 9 Sept 2009
    By JusticeWillBeServed in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2015, 02:00 AM
  3. GUILTY IL - Derrion Albert, 16, beaten to death, Chicago, 24 Sept 2009
    By LaWanda in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 07:13 PM
  4. OR - Darrel Valentine, 74, beaten to death, Salem, 12 Sept 2009
    By LotsaLatte in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 08:23 PM
  5. Canada - Dakota Hunter, 17, beaten to death, Nelson House, MB, 29 Aug 2009
    By Turbododger in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 12:13 AM

Tags for this Thread