If you could ask misty one question today what would it be? No discussion

GRANNYL

Reaction score
If you could ask Misty one question today what would it be? Ok two questions! NO DISCUSSION! Thanks :)

Where is Haleigh? I think we would all ask so ask a different question.

Why are you degrading yourself and ruining your life by throwing it away protecting a man that will talk crap behind your back and throw you under the bus at anytime he will see fit?

Sweet, Two quesions...lol!

WHERE IS HALEIGH?

WHO ARE YOU COVERING FOR?

(in that order!)

Ron claims there was no laundry detergent in the house. What did you use to clean Haleigh's blanket?

How often did "friends" visit the trailer while Ron was at work, and have you given the names of each and every one to LE?

This is too easy!
Where were you the night Haleigh disappeared? Home or away?

what's the number to the nearest police station to where haleigh is so they can go get her?

Misty, Why won't you tell the truth and WHY are you covering for Ron C when you know he is the one responsible for what happened to Haleigh?

It's always been bugging me about the blankets.

How come you didn't go to school? What made you stop going?

Given that we all would ask Where is Haleigh and that counts as question number one.

I would then ask her What happened to Haleigh because she indicated deception when asked that question and she answered no (that she didn't know).

I just want to know first where Haleigh is so she can be brought home then I would want to know what happened.

Misty,
When you got up at 3:00 am something and you saw the light on in the kitchen. You stated the screen door was wide open held open by a brick.
How would you know it is open if the back door is closed. It has a self closing mechanism.

If the blanket smelled like pee why would you wash it without any laundry detergent?

Misty who did you have sex with Monday night after Ron left for work?

why did you & Ron really get married?

What month did you move in with Ron. Where did you live before that?

Do you believe in God?

Are you scared of the day you have to stand before God and explain to him why you did not stand up for a beautiful 5 year old girl?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back