761 users online (100 members and 661 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 175
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,691

    Forensic Astrology - ANNIE LE, Yale Student Last Seen 9/08/09

    Saturn in the H. of hopes brings disappointment in great expectations and the Moon inconjunct Mercury r. ruling that cusp would settle for less but cannot achieve the wish of the heart. A tremendously disruptive influence, Uranus in H. 5 is an influence that dashed hopes.

    The Part of Misfortune on the degree of the Uranian planetary node solves problems in a drastic manner in the H. of research and death.

    http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...Student102.jpg

    We only know when the subject clocked in. If there was an unfortunate incident, we do not have that time but as to her whereabouts: if such incident happened shortly after she entered the facility, she is to the south in the building & then moving eastward. If the incident occurred at all and was later but before 1:00 p.m., she is at ground level in a dark place and may be contained.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 09-18-2009 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Add location of missing person
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,285

    Ann Le - Yale Grad Student Missing

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    Saturn in the H. of hopes brings disappointment in great expectations and the Moon inconjunct Mercury r. ruling that cusp would settle for less but cannot achieve the wish of the heart. A tremendously disruptive influence, Uranus in H. 5 is an influence that dashed hopes.

    The Part of Misfortune on the degree of the Uranian planetary node solves problems in a drastic manner in the H. of research and death.

    http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...Student102.jpg

    We only know when the subject clocked in. If there was an unfortunate incident, we do not have that time but as to her whereabouts: if such incident happened shortly after she entered the facility, she is to the south in the building & then moving eastward. If the incident occurred at all and was later but before 1:00 p.m., she is at ground level in a dark place and may be contained.
    Thank you Tuba!

    Some questions about the chart (let me first list a few of your statements)
    ~she is not in harmony with her approaching marriage ceremony (disappointment in great expectations; would settle for less but cannot achieve the wish of the heart)
    ~the sign of marriage holds self-undoing
    ~hidden violence and the truth is camoflaged
    ~sounding of the alarm was deliberate; Annie was hiding
    ~problem solved in a drastic maner; research and death; dashed hopes uranus

    Questions: from an astronewbie... but I have been trying to learn:
    Are you seeing suicide as a possibility? (ie, she hid somewhere in the building and resolved problems of "disharmony", "self undoing" inability to "acheive the wish of the heart" and will not "settle for less" with the "drastic manner of suicide?) Hidden violence and the truth were camoflaged... by the fire alarm? by her own hand? Or is uranus the perp/another interest that superceded that of her upcoming marriage?

    Sorry if I am making no sense at all... When I read your chart I am (for a newbie to this) reading several possiblities into it. Thanks for any insight you can give :-)
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 09-13-2009 at 04:16 AM. Reason: heading added

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,691

    Ann Le - Yale Grad Student Missing

    You are welcome. No, it is NOT Annie who was hiding. Annie is Venus. Mercury is someone else and that person was hiding. The person is unbelievably immature. Mercury is convertible, i.e. can be either male or female, however in Libra a masculine Sign, probably male. Please note I did not state that Annie was hiding.

    I should add that if the incident (assuming there was one) occurred later, there is no reason to believe she is in the building.

    No matter how we look at this, someone else is responsible for her not being where she is supposed to be.

    You are wise to fasten on Uranus in House 5. Looking ahead to a committed relationship like marriage, afflicted Uranus there is nothing but trouble. It could represent someone who thought he had a chance with her & her impending vows convinced him otherwise.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 09-13-2009 at 04:17 AM. Reason: heading added
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,285

    Ann Le - Yale Grad Student Missing

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    You are welcome. No, it is NOT Annie who was hiding. Annie is Venus. Mercury is someone else and that person was hiding. The person is unbelievably immature. Mercury is convertible, i.e. can be either male or female, however in Libra a masculine Sign, probably male. Please note I did not state that Annie was hiding.

    I should add that if the incident (assuming there was one) occurred later, there is no reason to believe she is in the building.

    No matter how we look at this, someone else is responsible for her not being where she is supposed to be.

    You are wise to fasten on Uranus in House 5. Looking ahead to a committed relationship like marriage, afflicted Uranus there is nothing but trouble. It could represent someone who thought he had a chance with her & her impending vows convinced him otherwise.
    thank you! at least I got Uranus right! I am working on it... the slow student that I am! Thank you for the clarity!

    eta: what kind of person could the perp be... would that be in relation to research (researcher or someone working in that building)?
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 09-13-2009 at 04:19 AM. Reason: heading added

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    607
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    You are welcome. No, it is NOT Annie who was hiding. Annie is Venus. Mercury is someone else and that person was hiding. The person is unbelievably immature. Mercury is convertible, i.e. can be either male or female, however in Libra a masculine Sign, probably male. Please note I did not state that Annie was hiding.

    I should add that if the incident (assuming there was one) occurred later, there is no reason to believe she is in the building.

    No matter how we look at this, someone else is responsible for her not being where she is supposed to be.

    You are wise to fasten on Uranus in House 5. Looking ahead to a committed relationship like marriage, afflicted Uranus there is nothing but trouble. It could represent someone who thought he had a chance with her & her impending vows convinced him otherwise.
    Is it possible that Annie set off the alarm herself to try to get help?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,691

    Ann Le - Yale Grad Student Missing

    It is certainly a move someone in terrible trouble would try but the news said there was so much steam in the building the alarm was tripped. That much steam, to me, is suspect. For the clouds of steam, see House 4 of the chart. Jupiter is bountiful and Neptune is steam; they are in the air, Aquarius. This pair is in sesquiquadrate with Mars for very hot steam but Mars rules the Seventh House of the perpetrator, who appears to be too clever by half.

    The news report I heard via t.v. was that Ann Le was a t.a. in a class and she did not come to class as expected. Apparently she is reliable and punctual by nature. That may well be why the instructor cancelled class.

    The person we are looking for loves debate, argument, quarrel, is very immature with a low boiling point. Likely a student doing research because Mars excels at that and this person is in House 9 of university education.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 09-13-2009 at 04:19 AM. Reason: heading added
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,691

    Ann Le - Yale Grad Student Missing

    Last night, a very intuitive (male) commentator on t.v. suggested that ceiling tiles should be investigated when the panel was fretting over the size of the research facility. How amazing is THAT!?
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 09-13-2009 at 04:21 AM. Reason: heading added
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,575

    Ann Le - Yale Grad Student Missing

    Angel, this is copied directly from your post #270 above:

    Police sources told Fox 61 in New Haven that they found Le's body inside the building.


    ...yet later in the same post:

    5:38 p.m. | Kimberly Mertz, the special agent in charge of the FBI in Connecticut ... said."We are not in a position today to conclude whether this is a missing persons case or whether criminality is involved,"she said.

    ...


    5:42 p.m. | "We don't know where she is," Conroy said. ... "We don't know if a crime were committed or not," he said.

    "I will categorically say a body has not been found," Mertz said.






    What gives?!! Did they find her and they are just not putting the word out to the public?

    Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 09-13-2009 at 04:22 AM. Reason: heading added

  9. #9
    Angel Who Cares's Avatar
    Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Downriver Area, Michigan
    Posts
    22,927

    Question Annie Le

    SS,
    News reports came out before the news conference & even on Fox News Cable Network, MSN Cable, & CNN that a body was found!!!

    When they held the news conference they are now denying a body was found, but that they did find bloody clothes and other items that they retrieved from a ceiling in the building, and two Yale Police Department officers said that 10 Amistad St. is now the site of a crime scene.


    They are being very secretive & gave mixed odd statements in the news conference!!!

    I'll keep an eye out for any further developments for you!

    That is why I posted the link with the time-stamps of thier news conference, I was hoping that maybe a chart would clue us into the latest developments. No probem if Tuba or you don't see a need for a chart for the news conference times!

    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

  10. #10
    Zoe Bogart's Avatar
    Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fema Region VI
    Posts
    4,840

    Annie Le

    I had the radio on Saturday afternoon when they broke in and said Annie's body had been found. Now I'm reading this thread and finding out it's not true! This is just too awful.

    Thanks for the chart, Tuba. Thanks for the updates, Angel. I hope you are doing better.


    I must say, at first I was a bit confused trying to read this thread with so many subjects being discussed. I was going Then the Annie story took over and it was easier to follow then.

    Thanks for all the hard work, ladies. Tuba, thanks for the chart on Adji. Soulscape, thanks for your work on Baby Jon's case. "Frazier told Whatcom County Sheriff's detectives he swung the child into a door, a wall and a bed frame,". Unbelievable what this infant had to suffer at the hands of his FATHER! There are no words.........
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 09-13-2009 at 03:26 AM.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.


    Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,210

    Interesting comments about the Professor that cancelled his class (re Annie Le)

    A link to this site: http://www.ivygateblog.com/2006/12/y...n-not-so-much/ was given in the comments section on one of the articles on Yale Daily News.

    Read the comments there that date back to 2006. Have any charts been done on the Professor?

    His DOB is easily accessible on the web. Not sure if I could post it or not.....let me know if you are interested.
    Last edited by salvarenga; 09-13-2009 at 03:06 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,575

    Annie Le

    Quote Originally Posted by salvarenga View Post
    A link to this site: http://www.ivygateblog.com/2006/12/y...n-not-so-much/ was given in the comments section on one of the articles on Yale Daily News.

    Read the comments there that date back to 2006. Have any charts been done on the Professor?

    His DOB is easily accessible on the web. Not sure if I could post it or not.....let me know if you are interested.

    Salvarenga,

    Good to see you posting again, we've missed you.

    Yes, if you have the Professor's DOB, please post. If you can also provide DOB of her faculty advisor Anton Bennett, please do so...

    Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Last edited by Soulscape; 09-13-2009 at 08:04 PM. Reason: added request for DOB of AB

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    Salvarenga,

    Good to see you posting again, we've missed you.

    Yes, if you have the Professor's DOB, please post. If you can also provide DOB of her faculty advisor Anton Bennett, please do so...

    Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Hi soulscape. I'm not salvarenga but I found this for you.

    ...J. Schlessinger was born March 26, 1945, in the village of Topusko, now in Croatia, when it was occupied by Nazi Germany. The family moved to Israel in 1948.
    [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Schlessinger[/ame]

    Supported here:
    http://josephschlessinger.info/

    Hope this helps.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    remains have been found within a wall at 10 Amistad per presser

    http://twitter.com/WTNH

    they have not been identified but Annie's family has been notified
    I read that in the New Haven Register and immediately thought of Tuba's posting about being contained in a dark place.

    Such sad news.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Brandon MS
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Girl View Post
    I read that in the New Haven Register and immediately thought of Tuba's posting about being contained in a dark place.

    Such sad news.

    I've was thinking the same thing.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 459
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 03:56 PM
  2. Replies: 717
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 11:48 PM
  3. CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #3 BODY FOUND
    By KaylynnCouture in forum Annie Le
    Replies: 687
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 12:47 PM
  4. CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #2
    By KaylynnCouture in forum Annie Le
    Replies: 590
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 08:45 PM
  5. Replies: 654
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 10:10 PM

Tags for this Thread