Forensic Astrology - ANNIE LE, Yale Student Last Seen 9/08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuba

Reaction score
Saturn in the H. of hopes brings disappointment in great expectations and the Moon inconjunct Mercury r. ruling that cusp would settle for less but cannot achieve the wish of the heart. A tremendously disruptive influence, Uranus in H. 5 is an influence that dashed hopes.

The Part of Misfortune on the degree of the Uranian planetary node solves problems in a drastic manner in the H. of research and death.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/YaleGradStudent102.jpg

We only know when the subject clocked in. If there was an unfortunate incident, we do not have that time but as to her whereabouts: if such incident happened shortly after she entered the facility, she is to the south in the building & then moving eastward. If the incident occurred at all and was later but before 1:00 p.m., she is at ground level in a dark place and may be contained.

Saturn in the H. of hopes brings disappointment in great expectations and the Moon inconjunct Mercury r. ruling that cusp would settle for less but cannot achieve the wish of the heart. A tremendously disruptive influence, Uranus in H. 5 is an influence that dashed hopes.

The Part of Misfortune on the degree of the Uranian planetary node solves problems in a drastic manner in the H. of research and death.

We only know when the subject clocked in. If there was an unfortunate incident, we do not have that time but as to her whereabouts: if such incident happened shortly after she entered the facility, she is to the south in the building & then moving eastward. If the incident occurred at all and was later but before 1:00 p.m., she is at ground level in a dark place and may be contained.
Thank you Tuba!

Some questions about the chart (let me first list a few of your statements)
~she is not in harmony with her approaching marriage ceremony (disappointment in great expectations; would settle for less but cannot achieve the wish of the heart)
~the sign of marriage holds self-undoing
~hidden violence and the truth is camoflaged
~sounding of the alarm was deliberate; Annie was hiding
~problem solved in a drastic maner; research and death; dashed hopes uranus

Questions: from an astronewbie... but I have been trying to learn:
Are you seeing suicide as a possibility? (ie, she hid somewhere in the building and resolved problems of "disharmony", "self undoing" inability to "acheive the wish of the heart" and will not "settle for less" with the "drastic manner of suicide?) Hidden violence and the truth were camoflaged... by the fire alarm? by her own hand? Or is uranus the perp/another interest that superceded that of her upcoming marriage?

Sorry if I am making no sense at all... When I read your chart I am (for a newbie to this) reading several possiblities into it. Thanks for any insight you can give :)

You are welcome. No, it is NOT Annie who was hiding. Annie is Venus. Mercury is someone else and that person was hiding. The person is unbelievably immature. Mercury is convertible, i.e. can be either male or female, however in Libra a masculine Sign, probably male. Please note I did not state that Annie was hiding.

I should add that if the incident (assuming there was one) occurred later, there is no reason to believe she is in the building.

No matter how we look at this, someone else is responsible for her not being where she is supposed to be.

You are wise to fasten on Uranus in House 5. Looking ahead to a committed relationship like marriage, afflicted Uranus there is nothing but trouble. It could represent someone who thought he had a chance with her & her impending vows convinced him otherwise.

You are welcome. No, it is NOT Annie who was hiding. Annie is Venus. Mercury is someone else and that person was hiding. The person is unbelievably immature. Mercury is convertible, i.e. can be either male or female, however in Libra a masculine Sign, probably male. Please note I did not state that Annie was hiding.

I should add that if the incident (assuming there was one) occurred later, there is no reason to believe she is in the building.

No matter how we look at this, someone else is responsible for her not being where she is supposed to be.

You are wise to fasten on Uranus in House 5. Looking ahead to a committed relationship like marriage, afflicted Uranus there is nothing but trouble. It could represent someone who thought he had a chance with her & her impending vows convinced him otherwise.
thank you! at least I got Uranus right! I am working on it... the slow student that I am! Thank you for the clarity!

eta: what kind of person could the perp be... would that be in relation to research (researcher or someone working in that building)?

Is it possible that Annie set off the alarm herself to try to get help?

It is certainly a move someone in terrible trouble would try but the news said there was so much steam in the building the alarm was tripped. That much steam, to me, is suspect. For the clouds of steam, see House 4 of the chart. Jupiter is bountiful and Neptune is steam; they are in the air, Aquarius. This pair is in sesquiquadrate with Mars for very hot steam but Mars rules the Seventh House of the perpetrator, who appears to be too clever by half.

The news report I heard via t.v. was that Ann Le was a t.a. in a class and she did not come to class as expected. Apparently she is reliable and punctual by nature. That may well be why the instructor cancelled class.

The person we are looking for loves debate, argument, quarrel, is very immature with a low boiling point. Likely a student doing research because Mars excels at that and this person is in House 9 of university education.

Last night, a very intuitive (male) commentator on t.v. suggested that ceiling tiles should be investigated when the panel was fretting over the size of the research facility. How amazing is THAT!?

Angel, this is copied directly from your post #270 above:

Police sources told Fox 61 in New Haven that they found Le's body inside the building.

...yet later in the same post:

5:38 p.m. | Kimberly Mertz, the special agent in charge of the FBI in Connecticut ... said. "We are not in a position today to conclude whether this is a missing persons case or whether criminality is involved," she said.

5:42 p.m. | "We don't know where she is," Conroy said. ... "We don't know if a crime were committed or not," he said.

"I will categorically say a body has not been found," Mertz said.

What gives?!! Did they find her and they are just not putting the word out to the public?

Thanks,
Soulscape

SS,
News reports came out before the news conference & even on Fox News Cable Network, MSN Cable, & CNN that a body was found!!! :confused:

When they held the news conference they are now denying a body was found, but that they did find bloody clothes and other items that they retrieved from a ceiling in the building, and two Yale Police Department officers said that 10 Amistad St. is now the site of a crime scene.

They are being very secretive & gave mixed odd statements in the news conference!!! :waitasec:

I'll keep an eye out for any further developments for you! :blowkiss:

That is why I posted the link with the time-stamps of thier news conference, I was hoping that maybe a chart would clue us into the latest developments. No probem if Tuba or you don't see a need for a chart for the news conference times! :winko:

:angel:

I had the radio on Saturday afternoon when they broke in and said Annie's body had been found. Now I'm reading this thread and finding out it's not true! This is just too awful.

Thanks for the chart, Tuba. Thanks for the updates, Angel. I hope you are doing better.

I must say, at first I was a bit confused trying to read this thread with so many subjects being discussed. I was going :crazy: Then the Annie story took over and it was easier to follow then.

Thanks for all the hard work, ladies. :blowkiss: Tuba, thanks for the chart on Adji. Soulscape, thanks for your work on Baby Jon's case. "Frazier told Whatcom County Sheriff's detectives he swung the child into a door, a wall and a bed frame,". Unbelievable what this infant had to suffer at the hands of his FATHER! There are no words.........

A link to this site: http://www.ivygateblog.com/2006/12/...cancer-drugs-how-he-treats-women-not-so-much/ was given in the comments section on one of the articles on Yale Daily News.

Read the comments there that date back to 2006. Have any charts been done on the Professor?

His DOB is easily accessible on the web. Not sure if I could post it or not.....let me know if you are interested.

Salvarenga,

Good to see you posting again, we've missed you. :blowkiss:

Yes, if you have the Professor's DOB, please post. If you can also provide DOB of her faculty advisor Anton Bennett, please do so...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Salvarenga,

Good to see you posting again, we've missed you. :blowkiss:

Yes, if you have the Professor's DOB, please post. If you can also provide DOB of her faculty advisor Anton Bennett, please do so...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hi soulscape. I'm not salvarenga but I found this for you.

...J. Schlessinger was born March 26, 1945, in the village of Topusko, now in Croatia, when it was occupied by Nazi Germany. The family moved to Israel in 1948.
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Schlessinger[/ame]

Supported here:
http://josephschlessinger.info/

Hope this helps.

I am not going to post the Professor's chart for the time being.

Yes, he is chauvinistic, selfish, arrogant, perhaps even ruthless.

Yes, he enjoys berating and using women and likely has a mean streak toward them.

Yes, he could have been sexually attracted to Annie Le.

Despite all this, I do not see strong enough connections when I lay his chart into the tri-wheel showing Annie's sunrise natal and the Last Seen.

Regarding Anton Bennett, we do not have his DOB as I write this post.

Thanks,
Soulscape

YouTube - Le Breaking News
Human Remains Found In Wall Of Yale Lab
Remains Tentatively ID'd As Missing Yale Grad Student
POSTED: 7:53 pm EDT September 13, 2009
UPDATED: 9:41 pm EDT September 13, 2009
<snipped>
Human remains, tentatively identified as belonging to missing graduate student Annie Le, were found inside a wall in a Yale University laboratory, police said.

The remains were discovered by members of Connecticut State Police at 10 Amistad St. just after 5 p.m. Sunday, the day Le was scheduled to be married.

:angel:

<Respectfully snipped and bolded for relevance>

How indescribably sad and tragic.

R.I.P., Annie Le.

Blessings,
Soulscape

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/2009/09/post_480.php
The body was found in the basement, said Yale President Richard Lee in an email to the Yale community Sunday night.

quoting Geraldo on TV:
The body was found in a 'chase', or false wall in the basement in the area where she was working.

Excellent work TUBA.
Now we have to find the perp.

Rest in Peace Annie Le. PRAYERS go out to her Family and her boyfriend and Family. So so sad.

Tuba you were right on! I know there is no joy for you in being accurate in this case, but perhaps a satisfaction that the planets do reveal the truth.

Snipped "Reichard revealed that a university student has failed a lie-detector test when questioned about the missing young woman but refused to provide details, including whether he was the same young man who had been led from the building for questioning early Saturday."

Trying to recall Tuba's description of the possible perp; Do remember she said very immature.

Tuba you were right on! I know there is no joy for you in being accurate in this case, but perhaps a satisfaction that the planets do reveal the truth.

Snipped "Reichard revealed that a university student has failed a lie-detector test when questioned about the missing young woman but refused to provide details, including whether he was the same young man who had been led from the building for questioning early Saturday."

Trying to recall Tuba's description of the possible perp; Do remember she said very immature.

Post # 6. Quoting a possible description of perp:
The person we are looking for loves debate, argument, quarrel, is very immature with a low boiling point. Likely a student doing research because Mars excels at that and this person is in House 9 of university education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni