CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #3 BODY FOUND

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaylynnCouture

Reaction score
Thought I'd start a new thread, since the other one was getting so long.

For those of you who didn't see, New Haven police are planning a 9pm eastern time presser. The presser can be seen online by going to http://www.wtnh.com/ and clicking the live link when it becomes available. I'll post a recap of the presser here, if I can.

:rose: Praying for Annie, and her family and friends.

PRESSER RECAP

This is now moving from a missing persons case to a homicide investigation.

Investigators have a large amount of physical evidence they are sorting for.

They have been in contact with Annie's family.

They have limited information to share.

They have located the remains of a human inside a wall at 10 Almstad Street.

They haven't identified the remains, but they are assuming it is her and are treating it as a homicide.

A press release will be going out shortly.

Her last name is pronounced "lay" not "lee"

Presser is over.

rest in peace Annie.

Does anyone have a clue if FoxNews, CNN, CNN Headline News, MSNBC, etc. will be covering the presser, or are we sticking to strictly local stations because it's 9pm on Sunday?

Does anyone have a clue if FoxNews, CNN, CNN Headline News, MSNBC, etc. will be covering the presser, or are we sticking to strictly local stations because it's 9pm on Sunday?

i can guarantee you everybody will have this...it's the lead story nationwide

Fox News just announced that they will be carrying the presser live.

Hey KC! I think the local station is the best bet....

just ate my hat.... thanks for the fox info distracted ;-)

Sounds like CNN is going to run it.

a spokesman for the Federal Bureau of Investigation confirmed that the FBI's special agent in charge for Connecticut, Kimberly Mertz, will be in attendance.

Hopefully she has learned something from her "performance" at yesterdays presser so we don't go through a repeat of that today. :)

Annie Le's uncle, posted on a facebook site named Support Annie Le (We praying 4 you).
Type that in your facebook search and you will see it on the wall. 2nd page.

I bet LE wasn't too happy that the last press conference made it look like they were "guests" of Yale.

Pretty sure Yale University is in international waters.

i jest, of course.

The press conference appears to have come as a complete surprise to University officials.

This means a lot. Someone from Yale is involved? Cops don't trust Yale? And with all that I've learned -- from yesterday's newser to the settling of the JS lawsuit, I can understand. They seem to protect their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni