1206 users online (196 members and 1010 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

TX - Mirella Collazo, 15, Fort Worth, Sept 2009

THIS IS A CHILD ABDUCTION ALERT ISSUED BY THE TEXAS AMBER ALERT NETWORK

The Fort Worth Police Department is searching for Mirella Collazo. Mirella is a 15 year old white female with black hair and brown eyes. She is 5'1" and heavy set. She was last seen wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. Mirella has tattoos of hearts on her neck and ankle.

Police are looking for Larry Sigala in her abduction. Larry is a 16 year old white male with black hair and brown eyes. He is 5'7" and weighs 180 pounds.

The suspect is driving a 1994 Green Ford Ranger Pickup, with a Texas state License Plate Number of 94BYL2.

The suspect was last heard from in Ft. Worth, TX Law enforcement officials believe this child to be in grave or immediate danger. If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Ft. Worth PD.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...e&amberId=7006

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    am looking... cannot find anything in the media other than the alert... the age of the abductor.. 16? Boyfriend I wonder? Hope she is found soon and SAFELY!

FORT WORTH — Fort Worth police are at the scene of a shooting and possible kidnapping of a 15-year-old girl.

An Amber Alert has been issued in connection with the incident in the 4400 hundred block of Merida.

Sources said a man kidnapped his 15-year-old ex-girlfriend after shooting and killing another man.

Police said the suspect was driving a 1994 green Ford Ranger pickup truck with Texas license 94B-YL2. He is described as a 16-year-old white male, 5'-7" tall, 180 lbs. He has brown eyes and black hair.

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dw...179bfa8b8.html

This is sounding pretty bad. I'm looking for more information.

Larrys Myspace (hasn't been accessed since 07 but has photos of him) http://www.myspace.com/246200254

I couldn't find anything else either. Thanks Kaylynn. WOW. This 16 year old certainly has some issues. I pray he doesn't also harm Mirella.

Quote Originally Posted by KaylynnCouture View Post
    Larrys Myspace (hasn't been accessed since 07 but has photos of him) http://www.myspace.com/246200254
    If that is his MySpace, that certainly isn't his photo. There is no way that is the picture of a 16 year old. IMO.

I've checked every Dallas/Ft. Worth news site I know, and all I found was that one article. Hopefully in the morning there is more information released, or better yet- Mirella comes home safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho4Groenes View Post
    If that is his MySpace, that certainly isn't his photo. There is no way that is the picture of a 16 year old. IMO.
    He really doesn't look 16 to me either. The photo almost looks professional- I'm wondering if that's a singer or entertainer. Either way, I'm pretty sure that's Larrys myspace. Whether or not that's his picture, I don't know.

Amber Alert for missing Ft. Worth teen

Suspect reportedly armed with a gun

More at link: http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/nationa...ort_worth_teen

That girl is not heavyset, at least not in that picture!

Keeping my fingers crossed she is safe and he drops her off somewhere.

I agree that she does not look heavy-set.

This link says the other man was only wounded, not killed. I hope this is the correct report. But who knows.

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dw...179bfa8b8.html

Exclamation TX - Abduction Alert: Mirella Collazo (WF, 15 y/o)

Was reading another lengthy thread here & I just noticed this alert from my "Weather Bug":

There is 1 active alert issued by the National Weather Service for Williamson County
    Bulletin - Eas Activation Requested Child Abduction Emergency, Corrected Governors Division Of Emergency Management - TX Dps Relayed By National Weather Service Austin/San Antonio TX 1117 PM CDT Sun Sep 13 2009

The Following Message Is Transmitted At The Request Of The Texas Emergency Management Agency.

The Fort Worth Police Department Is Searching For Mirella Collazo, White Female, 15 Yo, Dob 101193, Height 5' 1", Heavy Set, Long Black Hair, Brown Eyes And Black Sweater, White Shirt, Blue Jeans And Has Tattoos Of Hearts On Her Neck And Ankle.

Police Are Looking For Larry Sigala, White Male, 16 Years Old, Dob 070993, Height 5' 7", Weight 180, Black Hair, Brown Eyes And Armed With A Gun.

The Suspect Is Driving A 1994 Green Ford Ranger Pick Up, With A Texas State License Plate Number Of 94byl2. The Suspect Was Last Heard From In Fort Worth, TX.

Law Enforcement Officials Believe This Child To Be In Grave Or Immediate Danger.

If You Have Any Information Regarding This Abduction, Call The Fort Worth Pd.

News Media Point Of Contact Is Fort Worth Pd At 817-335-4222. Issue Time:9/13/2009 11:18:00 PM Valid Until:9/14/2009 12:45:00 AM

I don't have any more information on this at this time....I hope she's found quickly & unharmed....Prayers go out to the family.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

I heard this also on my weather alert radio. The girl is so young to have tatooes on her neck and arm. I hope they find her and the boy.

No new information, really, but here's another link: http://www.txcn.com/sharedcontent/dw...179bfa8b8.html

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast