1100 users online (237 members and 863 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Kanye West ruins another acceptance speech

UGH!! I don't get this guy! Back in 2004, he rudely interrupted Gretchen Wilson's acceptance speech for Breakthrough New Artist at the AMAS. He rudely walked on stage and stated he was "robbed" of the award.

Fast forward to 2009. Last night at the VMAs, Taylor Swift won Best Female Video. During her acceptance speech, Kanye walked on stage and stole the microphone to announce that fellow nominee Beyoncé had "one of the greatest videos of all time."

I didn't watch the awards show but saw the highlights this morning and I felt so bad for Taylor when I saw the look on her face. How humiliating for her. Luckily, he got booed when his name was read as a nominee! This guy has no class! He needs to be banned from award shows!

http://www.people.com/people/package...304165,00.html

Taylor Swift Wins Best Female Video – Upsetting Kanye West

Last edited by Indianagirl; 09-14-2009 at 08:03 AM. Reason: add photo

I agree. He needs to be banned from the awards shows. Just like a child that can't behave. Beyonce showed real class when she invited Taylor Swift on stage with her when she won her award, and recalled being 17 and winning her first with Destiny's Child.

What can you say? He is what he is. His behavior speaks for him.

I applaud Taylor, she handled it like a pro. I really hope that people stop buying Kanye's albums, his head has gotten way to big.
    Happy New Years

I don't even know who Kanye is, but he obviously doesn't belong in this crowd. Ugh, ignorance beyond words.
    Last edited by Beyond Belief; 09-14-2009 at 08:19 AM. Reason: spell the guys name right

Kanye is an angry man, and has always been, this is not new for him. I think his pedestal is going to be knocked over very soon.

I am so glad Beyonce had more class than he has!

I cannot believe this creep!! Pink was just on the Today show and said that was one time she wished she would of won the award. She did go on to say she doubted he would of interrupted her. She would of beat the crap out of him. I cannot believe how truly classless he is. I was so looking forward to Jay Lenos new show tonight, but since Kanya is a guest I guess I can wait until tomorrow to watch. I will not EVER watch anything this waste of space is on! My heart just broke for Taylor.

Obviously, the guy has an issue with country music, not to mention alcohol. On Fox and Friends Steve D was saying Kanye was spotted on the red carpet swigging directly from a booze bottle. I don't know if that is true or not but maybe Steve was trying to make a joke and show how much of a loser KW is. Fox did go on to show Beyonce's speech and how she asked Taylor to come out and have her moment. Kudos to Beyonce, she was classy, kind and genuine.

I hope she read Kanye the riot act and offered to hook him up with some professional help.
    God Bless Jorelys

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Oh please - I haven't liked Kanye for quite a while now - since his "rant" on another award show when he DIDN'T win. My 15 yr old can't stand him as well.

You watch - he'll show up again.

Betcha Obama appoints him as "Music Czar"!

Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post

Betcha Obama appoints him as "Music Czar"!

Thanks for just making me spit coffee all over my computer screen. That is funny.

Here's his half-azz apology:

"I'M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD'VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE'S IN THE BLEACHERS! …………………… I'M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!…………….. BEYONCE'S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I'M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN' THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE … WELL YOU KNOW!!!! I'M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME… THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I'M NOT CRAZY YALL, I'M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I'M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!"

http://perezhilton.com/2009-09-14-ka...lly-apologizes

Quote Originally Posted by Indianagirl View Post
    Here's his half-azz apology:

"I'M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD'VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE'S IN THE BLEACHERS! …………………… I'M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!…………….. BEYONCE'S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I'M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN' THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE … WELL YOU KNOW!!!! I'M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME… THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I'M NOT CRAZY YALL, I'M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I'M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!"

http://perezhilton.com/2009-09-14-ka...lly-apologizes
    Oh dear.. that's no apology. Especially considering he was still taking jabs in the BBM parts. LOL @ him giving up his awards to Outkast. He needs to just STFU and put his tail between his legs. Kayne, you're not real, you're ignorant. Oh yeah, and you abuse the use of exclamation points as well.
    Last edited by Disguiseduser0308; 09-14-2009 at 09:58 AM.

lol guess i'm a little dumb, not sure what this has to do with President Obama, oh wait, everyone makes everything to do with President Obama, (insert Eye roll here)

now back to the topic...

Kanye is a pain in the ass but 2 reasons he will be back next year:

1. Mtv eats it up. The ratings boost and they can claim ignorance. BUt really at this point, you DO know better, he does it EVERY time, it's not ignorance.
    2. As much as I can't STAND the man, he's a hot producer, if we boycotted Kanye, we'd be boycotting Jay-Z and all of the other artists he produces music for.

Just my 2 cent anyways
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

He is such a douche.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast