1227 users online (248 members and 979 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NC - Tiffany Wright, 15, pregnant, Charlotte, 14 Sept 2009

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/20899919/detail.html

A pregnant teenager shot at her school bus stop died early Monday.
    Police said Tiffany Wright, 15, was 32 weeks pregnant when she was shot in the head on Mallard Creek Road between Sugar Creek Road and Harris Boulevard in north Charlotte. Doctors were able to deliver her baby, which is currently being treated at Carolinas Medical Center.

This happened right down the road from me, less then 2 miles! how so very sad!
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

wanted to add, she gave birth to the child but passed away herself. RIP Tiffany!
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

"The girl's unborn baby was delivered safely at Carolinas Medical Center a few hours after the shooting and is being treated by doctors, police report."
    . . .

Early Monday afternoon, police told reporters that they believe the shooting was the result of a domestic dispute, and they indicated that they were looking for a suspect.
    http://www.charlotteobserver.com/bre...ry/946975.html

Very sad
    Since they think this was a domestic dispute, does that mean they think it was a boyfriend, or do they think it was the girls family? Since she was in a foster home, I wonder how long she was in foster care.

VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

Rest in Peace Tiffany. May the angels watch over your child and protect him/her from all harm forevermore.

Salem

This part of the area is just a heartbeat away from where my daughter went to school. To be clear, we are not talking some rundown area of Charlotte. This area has grown, basically brand new, and clean/safe, imho.

God hold this newborn child and protect. I truly pray it will survive. Blessings to an innocent child mother who never, ever deserved to be murdered as she was. She was obviously stalked and watched. Planned and carried through. Is there death penalty in NC???
    "I went to the bank and asked to borrow a cup of money. They said, "What for?". I said, "I'm going to buy some sugar".

This is horrible on so many levels. Her 36 yo step brother has admitted raping her, and is being questioned. The baby is in critical condition.

Quote Originally Posted by vibec View Post
    This is horrible on so many levels. Her 36 yo step brother has admitted raping her, and is being questioned. The baby is in critical condition.

This article states he was being charged with raping her in July
    She was already quite far along with her pregnancy then. What a sick sob!

VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

This is so sad I hope police are able to make an arrest soon. What a sick person to do this.

Rest in peace Tiffany.
    Praying for the baby.

Stepbrother questioned and charged with rape.
    http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/...17b609357.html

The 35-year-old stepbrother of a pregnant teenager who was killed Monday morning is now charged with statutory rape.

Police say Royce Mitchell is also a person of interest in 15-year-old Tiffany Wright's murder.

Wright was shot in the head Monday morning as she waited for a school bus in north Charlotte.

Police say Wright was eight months pregnant. Wright died at Carolinas Medical Center, but doctors were able to deliver her baby. The infant's condition hasn't been released.

Mitchell turned himself in at the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department late Monday afternoon.

He's charged with taking indecent liberties with a minor and statutory rape. He is being questioned in connection with Wright's death.

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    how sad. This poor infant will never know either of his/her parents. RIP Tiffany

I haven't seen it reported that he is the father of the baby. Did I miss that?

Happy New Years

Can Mitchell be charged with the baby's murder also?

I hope so Lizzybeth.
    Happy New Years

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast