1205 users online (227 members and 978 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 718
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,157

    CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #4 FOUND DECEASED

    RIP Annie Marie Le

    ~continue here

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Aliso Viejo, CA
    Posts
    581
    What is LE doing?

    They have a body, bloody clothing (lab coat) belonging (worn) by the perp, a secure building monitored by key-card and a few cameras and know where the body and clothes were hidden. Assuming the hidden clothes were bloody (as reported) they may even know where the crime was commited. Assuming security worked, the perp should be someone with access (the little computer that controls key card locks also record who/when/where), has access to a lab coat, knowledge of the building, knowledge of how to set off the fire alarm, .....


    Seems like it should be easy to come up with a short list of perps? Then you have a strange lie about when they found the body. Is LE being extra carefull because it's Yale? IMO, things seem to be going in sllloooooow motion.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,157
    http://www.examiner.com/x-12837-US-H...-at-Yale-video

    this link also has several videos embedded on the left side. one of them is the early show video

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Carolina's
    Posts
    6,838
    Nurse- Thanks so much for the new thread. I was just getting ready to make one, but I appreciate you doing it. The longer the thread the more confusing it is, lol. Thanks!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Carolina's
    Posts
    6,838
    Quote Originally Posted by sniperacer View Post
    What is LE doing?

    They have a body, bloody clothing (lab coat) belonging (worn) by the perp, a secure building monitored by key-card and a few cameras and know where the body and clothes were hidden. Assuming the hidden clothes were bloody (as reported) they may even know where the crime was commited. Assuming security worked, the perp should be someone with access (the little computer that controls key card locks also record who/when/where), has access to a lab coat, knowledge of the building, knowledge of how to set off the fire alarm, .....


    Seems like it should be easy to come up with a short list of perps? Then you have a strange lie about when they found the body. Is LE being extra carefull because it's Yale? IMO, things seem to be going in sllloooooow motion.
    I was thinking the same thing. IMO, LE knows exactly who is responsible and is working on either getting an arrest warrant, or keeping quiet so that person doesn't flee before LE can get to them. I wouldn't be surprised if an arrest is made in the next few hours.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,853
    Angel who cares just posted an article that they have a suspect in the last thread.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,658
    If Annie had reserved the lab spot for 10 a.m., then the killer had access to the schedule so he (or she) knew Annie would be there at that time. I say "or she" because there has been so much more violence by women these days--and I keep thinking about that female who met Annie at the door of Amistad. NOT saying it's her, but who knows?
    (Think Melissa Huckaby.. who would have thought????)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Charlotte ,North Carolina
    Posts
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by sniperacer View Post
    What is LE doing?

    They have a body, bloody clothing (lab coat) belonging (worn) by the perp, a secure building monitored by key-card and a few cameras and know where the body and clothes were hidden. Assuming the hidden clothes were bloody (as reported) they may even know where the crime was commited. Assuming security worked, the perp should be someone with access (the little computer that controls key card locks also record who/when/where), has access to a lab coat, knowledge of the building, knowledge of how to set off the fire alarm, .....


    Seems like it should be easy to come up with a short list of perps? Then you have a strange lie about when they found the body. Is LE being extra carefull because it's Yale? IMO, things seem to be going in sllloooooow motion.


    Crossing thier Ts and dotting thier I's, and watching thier suspect, I expect to hear of an arrest soon, RIP Annie and may justice be swift
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,658
    Thanks AWC for your post re finding a suspect!!

    LE is so close-mouthed in NH, but that is a good thing--they denied that someone had failed the lie detector test, just like they denied finding a body, but it was all true. It proves they are really aiming to catch the killer, and not pawns of the media. I hate to say that--we all want as much info as possible, but sometimes it's better for LE to keep it under their vest, so to speak.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    Angel who cares just posted an article that they have a suspect in the last thread.
    I saw that! Now I am really confused because the source for that article was a "news producer"...

    Whereas the source from the yale daily was the actual NHPD (however, we all know that the PD could have been blowing smoke)


    The New York Post and the New York Daily News suggested in their stories that a student may have failed a polygraph regarding Le's disappearance — a report that police officials quickly shot down.
    “It’s absolutely not true,” New Haven Police Department Assistant Chief Stephanie Redding said by telephone late last night.
    http://www.yaledailynews.com/crossca...out-polygraph/


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,036
    Either knew her schedule or was almost always in the building and waiting for an opportunity to strike. Or could it be a sex predator, who was watching from the outside and made his way inside somehow? Could he have caught the door at the last moment from someone entering, and they never noticed it?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
    Thanks AWC for your post re finding a suspect!!

    LE is so close-mouthed in NH, but that is a good thing--they denied that someone had failed the lie detector test, just like they denied finding a body, but it was all true. It proves they are really aiming to catch the killer, and not pawns of the media. I hate to say that--we all want as much info as possible, but sometimes it's better for LE to keep it under their vest, so to speak.
    ITA!!!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
    If Annie had reserved the lab spot for 10 a.m., then the killer had access to the schedule so he (or she) knew Annie would be there at that time. I say "or she" because there has been so much more violence by women these days--and I keep thinking about that female who met Annie at the door of Amistad. NOT saying it's her, but who knows?
    (Think Melissa Huckaby.. who would have thought????)
    The person meeting her at the door with a glove on made me suspicious from the start. Some have said it looks like a latex glove but to me it looks bigger than that, like a canvas work glove or something similar. The hand looks too big to belong to that person if it isn't a thick glove.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Aliso Viejo, CA
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylynnCouture View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. IMO, LE knows exactly who is responsible and is working on either getting an arrest warrant, or keeping quiet so that person doesn't flee before LE can get to them. I wouldn't be surprised if an arrest is made in the next few hours.
    LE can arrest/hold without a warrant?

    Now LE says, this is not a "random act"? What exactly does this mean in police speak? Does this mean they have a suspect and a possible motive?

    About now they just need to arrest the person "sweating bullets". I agree, we should be hours away.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    9,164
    Could we bring Angel's post about the suspect over from the last thread and, just an idea, add SUSPECT IDENTIFIED or some such to the title of this one?

Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 917
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 04:20 PM
  2. Replies: 204
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 07:31 PM
  3. Replies: 459
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 03:56 PM
  4. CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #3 BODY FOUND
    By KaylynnCouture in forum Annie Le
    Replies: 687
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 12:47 PM
  5. CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #2
    By KaylynnCouture in forum Annie Le
    Replies: 590
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 08:45 PM

Tags for this Thread