Attention volunteers of Lindseys searches.

JenniferO

Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
Reaction score
I was asked to post a notice on the forums I am a member of.. this is not directed to anyone in particular. It's just something that we need to have very clear.

From the Lindsey Baum Search Center
Please be advised that when you signed up to Volunteer to search for evidence to help us find Lindsey Baum you were advised that NO INFORMATION was to be talked about whether online, to friends, family or ANYONE. This includes not sharing information pertaining to any searches that you were on, heard about nor any pictures that you may have taken - NOTHING.

This may seem like a strict rule and one that can be difficult to follow sometimes but it is crucial that this rule is followed to a T. This not only jeopardizes our ability to continue searches it also could potentially put Lindsey into more danger.

IF YOU HAVE POSTED ANY INFO ON FORUMS (RE: SEARCHES) PLEASE DELETE OR CONTACT THE MOD AND HAVE IT REMOVED

We are talking about stuff that is "potentially evidence or case related" not random pictures of trees, creeks and spiders!

Just a little added note to Jennifer O's post:

WE HAVE PUT A LOT OF EFFORT INTO GETTING A SEARCH CENTER GOING AND TRUST ME IT WAS NOT EASY ON ANY OF US. NOW THAT WE GOT IT UP AND RUNNING IT WOULD ONLY TAKE ONE SMALL ERROR FROM SOMEONE ON A SEARCH TEAM OR AT THE SEARCH CENTER TO HAVE US SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD. EACH AND EVERY TEAM IS INSTRUCTED ON WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO DO. WHAT SHOULD BE SAID IF ANYONE ASKS IS THIS
"YOU KNOW AS MUCH AS WE KNOW" BECAUSE THAT IS THE TRUTH. NOT ONE PERSON THAT GOES OUT SEARCHING OR THAT WORKS AT THE LINDSEY CENTER IS QUALIFIED TO MAKE ANY DECISIONS OF WHAT MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT BE RELATED TO THIS CASE. SO PLEASE EVERYONE OUR GOAL IS TO HELP FIND LINDSEY AND BRING HER HOME THAT IS THE BOTTOME LINE.

No worries JenniferO! Kara sent me an email regarding paperwork and asked me to start a thread. Then she sent the mass one to volunteers which you received.

It's not a big deal, I deleted mine.

However, she did ask in the email if anyone here who posts at IS, SM, or crime boards with a Lindsey Baum forum to please post the above information there as well.

It's posted here and IS.

Maybe Kona will post it at SM for us. :)

Can we make this a sticky please?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back