Anthonys' P.I. Accused Of Lying On Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

"The judge ruled Dominic Casey did not have to be deposed, with the condition that he show the contracts to the judge stating he was indeed employed by the Anthony family and Jose Baez."

Here we go again! I'm not sure how long he has to provide the contracts, but I'm sure JB and company are drafting them as we speak. :deal:

Here we go again! I'm not sure how long he has to provide the contracts, but I'm sure JB and company are drafting them as we speak. :deal:

And the court assumed he was telling the truth while on the stand. But the motion that has been filed shows proof that he was lying.

JB can be typing up contracts as we speak. But it's to late for that to fix everything. DC has all ready stated, under oath, to the LE that he was NOT undercontract to KC or JB after the middle of October. Which is the opposite of what he stated on the stand last week. He made it completely clear that he was not under contract with them, and JUST with CA and GA.

That puts DC in direct hot water. The contracts will not save him. He either lied to the LE in the murder case or he lied to the Judge in the ZFG case. And the Judge in the murder case all ready ruled his conversations were not privileged. Which shows they were wasting this judges time. OUCH!

Let's think about this-why would DC change his story? Are we finally getting to who he was on the phone with during the videotaped search in November? Not the psychic-that must have been adequately debunked by now.

What is he scared of that he would risk perjury, obstruction etc...

Let's think about this-why would DC change his story? Are we finally getting to who he was on the phone with during the videotaped search in November? Not the psychic-that must have been adequately debunked by now.

AT first I thought you were trying to say he wouldn't' change his story. LOL! I need to learn to read.

I think he changed it in hopes that it would CYA. Which means heis "a' needs to be covered for a reason. AS you said, maybe we are starting to get to the bottom of who he was talking to on the phone...

NOW that his butt is being pinched, he might want to 'deal' with LE. If he has done something wrong, even slightly or fishy.. it would have been because someone ask it of him or sent him. THAT might be the kind of info the LE might want.

Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers say they've exposed a major new lie in the case against Casey Anthony. (09/14/09)

http://www.wftv.com/video/20911069/index.html

Ya know what? None of these people seem to be afraid of a perjury
charge coming down. George sat and lied his a$$ off about the Padillas being hired as his security team, and now DC figures he will get away with the lies too.
I'm wondering how much 'truth' we are going to hear at trial from the Anthony & Co. camp.

The problem here seems to be that the judge in the ZG case does not want to let any information come out in his courtroom that would bear directly against KC in her criminal trial. Whether or not DC's actions/words were privaleged, I think this judge will not make him answer.
A couple of times during the last hearing, the judge sustained objections by DC's attorney and clarified to her that it was not a work product issue to him, but a relevance issue-He then clarified that by "relevance" he means he does not want to breach that line into the criminal trial area (how that relates to "relevance," I do not know) JM tried to fight the judge on this, but he held his ground.
Yes, DC can get in trouble for perjury, as a seperate issue, but I do not believe Judge Rodriguez will then make him answer questions. If it is found that there was not confidentiality and DC was lying, JM will have to go back through the whole testimony from the last civil hearing to find every objection she made via work product, and see if he can get those answered-if DC's counsel objects again, I am afraid the judge will again sustain everything based on "relevance".

I should also add that it is very disappointing that Judge Rodriguez has not given Judge Strickland's findings enough weight here-If judge Strickland believes that DC had no privalege issues, and that nothing that he could say would be inflammatory to KC's case or should be sealed, then Judge Rodriguez should have taken that as a "green light."

whiteangora said:
charge coming down. George sat and lied his a$$ off about the Padillas being hired as his security team, and now DC figures he will get away with the lies too.
I'm wondering how much 'truth' we are going to hear at trial from the Anthony & Co. camp.

I wrote this, deleted it, rewrote it and if the admins/mods feel it inappropriate, please delete it..I am just filled with heartache for Caylee...

We will never hear any truth coming from the A's camp, which includes Baez and Co., IMO..

It sure seems to me, the bricks are stacking up and the walls are closing in on KC.

From the alleged lie of DC, on what took him to Suburban, to the statment of her alleged innocense from her defense attorney. I want to see the evidence uncovered to show that! IMO, the prosecution will counter that and show Caylee was placed at Suburban soon after her demise in mid to late June.

Why would DC chose not to tell the truth, put his PI license on the line and risk going to prison? Does what he know implicate others?

See this is why it is so important the A's or anyone involved with Caylee's demise (be it before or after the fact) never be given immunity or limited immunity. IMO, they seem to be all involved and most of it is covering, after the fact.( I do not think the A's are involved in Caylee's demise, it's evident they loved her much.) They had their chance to come forward for over a year now but haven't. Caylee deserves justice, she also deserves to have her grandparents in her corner and I think they should step up and tell KC they love her, they will support her but she must tell the truth on what happened to Caylee and beg the judge for leniency in sparing her life. Her parents should not be covering for her, if indeed they did! The Anthony's should not risk going to jail for a crime their own child may be responsible for. The Anthony's can never be genuine "crime victims advocates", until they can come to terms with the truth and should also beg for justice for Caylee's sake. It's time for KC to take responsiblity for her actions and the grandparents stand up for their grandchild they adored.

I think we are getting down to the brass tacks now with DC opening that can of worms. If there is evidence the state presents that can prove KC is guilty as charged , then it would be in her best interest to take a plea, if it's still available to her..I think she should do that and spare the gory details on Caylee's last moments alive...

All above is Just My Most Humble Opinion..:Justice:

Justice for Caylee​

I should also add that it is very disappointing that Judge Rodriguez has not given Judge Strickland's findings enough weight here-If judge Strickland believes that DC had no privalege issues, and that nothing that he could say would be inflammatory to KC's case or should be sealed, then Judge Rodriguez should have taken that as a "green light."

IT is only with the new motion, that Judge Strickland ruling will be entered into court as evidence.

WE do not know if Judge Rodriquez was aware of it when DC was on the stand the other day.

Actually, If the first motion was filed after Strickland ruled, it would have been nice if it was included in the motion. But I guess the lawyers that the judge would use the same law and reasoning that Strickland used, to come to the same conclusion.

I once heard that perjury is rarely charged. In some cases it is hard to prove that the person know they were lying. And that is what perjury really is.

In depos, info does change over time. Questions and answers jog peoples memory of things. Some times the person doesn't really KNOW the facts and are forced to look it up in their documents and then admit the facts.

So I don't really look for the A's being charged. But DC put egg on the judge's face. The Judge is involved. The Court is involved. DC might be held accountable just because of that.

BBM

CA and a pair of hedge clippers?

The problem here seems to be that the judge in the ZG case does not want to let any information come out in his courtroom that would bear directly against KC in her criminal trial. Whether or not DC's actions/words were privaleged, I think this judge will not make him answer.
A couple of times during the last hearing, the judge sustained objections by DC's attorney and clarified to her that it was not a work product issue to him, but a relevance issue-He then clarified that by "relevance" he means he does not want to breach that line into the criminal trial area (how that relates to "relevance," I do not know) JM tried to fight the judge on this, but he held his ground.

Yes, DC can get in trouble for perjury, as a seperate issue, but I do not believe Judge Rodriguez will then make him answer questions. If it is found that there was not confidentiality and DC was lying, JM will have to go back through the whole testimony from the last civil hearing to find every objection she made via work product, and see if he can get those answered-if DC's counsel objects again, I am afraid the judge will again sustain everything based on "relevance".

BBM

Oh?! Was that what the judge was rambling on about while I bloodied my head banging it on my desk? I sure wish he'd just get to his point and not add in all the "fun" big words and nuances. :bang:

I think regardless DC is in a heck of a lot of hot water and it's going to be interesting what he says/does to try to get himself out.

But, I think it is relevant to have DC answer questions about his conversations with his clients- George and Cindy. How does the judge know if the questions in the deposition are relevant if the deposition hasn't gone forward? It was my impression that the Judge here got stuck in "assumption" mode.

Not bragging or anything, but while the hearing was going on most here realized the discrepencies. It's a shame that Mitnick couldn't here us yelling through our computer monitors!!

I think it was hard for him to stay on track with the judge constantly interrupting him so that the Judge can seem "wise."

He probably will get away with the lies. Everyone else has been. We will not hear any truth from the A's. The thought of them standing up for truth and justice for an innocent murdered child is out of the question. They are so morally corrupt they are incapable of telling the truth.

Why are all these characters allowed to blatantly lie under oath, impede investigations, and tamper with evidence without repercussion in the state of Flordia.

Any one of us would have our butts handed to us if we did any of the above.

If I ever felt the need to commit a crime (which I wouldn't) I'd go to the state of FL to do it. I'm sorry but I find all of this outrageous.

I have lost any shred of hope I had in the justice system. The fact that these folks can do what they please without consequence is offensive and unjust.

great post whiteangora about lies from this entire cast of characters. If he lied, then that could lead to uncovering untruths by George and Cindy. Hey, these liars are making Casey look truthful. :liar:

great post whiteangora about lies from this entire cast of characters. If he lied, then that could lead to uncovering untruths by George and Cindy. Hey, these liars are making Casey look truthful. :liar:

When a person assists a criminal in breaking the law before the criminal gets arrested, we call him an accomplice.

When a person assists a criminal in breaking the law after the criminal gets arrested, we call him a defense lawyer.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1