924 users online (120 members and 804 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    His eyes are hazzle?? (forgive me. couldn't resist pointing that out.)

Ai-yi-yi. What's the thinking about this guy Dustyn again? Or can someone point me to where I can find out. I forget!
    Last edited by tapu; 10-26-2009 at 07:04 PM.

Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Quote Originally Posted by tapu View Post
    His eyes are hazzle?? (forgive me. couldn't resist pointing that out.)

Ai-yi-yi. What's the thinking about this guy Dustyn again? Or can someone point me to where I can find out. I forget!

Tapu,
    I also noted the "hazzle". Good Grief..........

Anyway, DD has been (loosely) connected to the murders of Skyla and Taylor since day one. I say loosely because his name has been tossed around as someone possibly connected to the crime but, no charges have ever been filed. The only thing on public record about his possible involvement is the fact he was a witness that was called to testify in front of a Grand Jury. Hope this helps.

RuFlossn
    Last edited by Ruflossn; 10-26-2009 at 07:24 PM. Reason: correct grammar

Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
    So as I read this right .. he has been in jail since Sunday... Holy Moly ...

Thanks Flossie and anyone else that posted the update.

No problem 99.
    I just hope his arrest will bring new info. connected to Weleetka.
    I doubt that will be the case.

P.S. ~ Hope you are well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruflossn View Post
    Tapu,
    I also noted the "hazzle". Good Grief..........

Anyway, DD has been (loosely) connected to the murders of Skyla and Taylor since day one.
    I say loosely because his name has been tossed around as someone possibly connected to the crime but, no charges have ever been filed.
    The only thing on public record about his possible involvement is the fact he was a witness that was called to testify in front of a Grand Jury. Hope this helps.

RuFlossn
    Ruflossn, Correct me if I'm wrong about the following.
    I remember reading months ago, that DD was at the P.'s that Saturday and possibly that Sunday.

IF, I say if, he was at the P.'s that Sunday, maybe he is 'only' a witness too scared to talk and collect the reward.

Remember the blonde girl and dark haired guy they brought in in handcuffs?
    These 2 people were un-willing witnesses also.
    IF they were not visiting the P.'s that Sunday how were they witnesses?

‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’..
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds...What I write here, are my theories, speculation, opinions & deductive reasoning...not to be taken as 'fact'..

DD got picked up. YAY!! Maybe some justice will come out of this. It's about time.

Thanks for keeping us posted on this info RPS RUF and GETSMART and whoever else is on top of this.

Reward Renewed for Information in Weleetka Murders

Reward Renewed for Information in Weleetka Murders
    KSBI 52 - Oklahoma City,OK,USA
    ... has just announced the substantial reward announced in July of $160000 in the murders of Taylor Placker and Skyla Whitaker in Weleetka has been renewed.

The reward will be renewed for 90 days beginning Wednesday, October 28.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaGiGi View Post
    DD got picked up. YAY!! Maybe some justice will come out of this. It's about time.

Thanks for keeping us posted on this info RPS RUF and GETSMART and whoever else is on top of this.
    His Revocation Hearing is scheduled for Nov 4. I assume this is when they will determine whether he will need to serve his full sentence or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterylover View Post
    Ruflossn, Correct me if I'm wrong about the following.
    I remember reading months ago, that DD was at the P.'s that Saturday and possibly that Sunday.

IF, I say if, he was at the P.'s that Sunday, maybe he is 'only' a witness too scared to talk and collect the reward.

Remember the blonde girl and dark haired guy they brought in in handcuffs?
    These 2 people were un-willing witnesses also.
    IF they were not visiting the P.'s that Sunday how were they witnesses?
    Hi Mystery Lover,
    I wish I knew whether DD was at the Plackers house on the Sunday the girls were killed. The timeline and the people at the Plackers have always been a point of contention w/ myself and so many others that are interested in this crime. There does not seem to be any clear cut answers to either question. UGH.......... Personally, I do believe DD has knowledge of the perp. that killed the girls. He may not have been the one to 'pull the trigger(s)" but, he does have some knowledge of the circumstances surrounding the murders. Again, this all my opinion only.

I do remember the man and woman that were unwilling witnesses to the Grand Jury. (Wendy was the female and I can not remember the male's name). IIRC, they had made comments that alluded to the fact they had knowledge of the crime and possibly those involved. They MAY have been related to DD? I do not have my notes w/ me so this is from memory only. Also, they allegedly, were harrassing a member of the Placker family. Again, this all from memory and mostly my opinion.

Hope this helps. Sorry, I could not be more helpful..........
    RuFlossn

http://forensicastrology.blogspot.co...-whitaker.html

Hope I am allowed to post this here. Thought you might find it interesting. According to the charts, 3 people were involved and they were looking for a "thrill kill". Sounds sick, I know. Maybe it will help move the investigation in the right direction.

I have never read at that website before.. all I can say is WOW... it sure does bring an interesting way to look at things, and I I really don't think its that far off target. sure opens up my minds window to think about certain things. Thanks Suthrnqt
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard
    ’.

Another find that I thought worthwhile to put out there for thought. Remember when we discussed Gangs ect.. well DD has photo albums dedicated to "CRIP 4 LIFE" and more
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GetSmart; 11-03-2009 at 02:02 AM. Reason: sp
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard
    ’.

Quote Originally Posted by Suthrnqt View Post
    http://forensicastrology.blogspot.co...-whitaker.html

Hope I am allowed to post this here. Thought you might find it interesting. According to the charts, 3 people were involved and they were looking for a "thrill kill". Sounds sick, I know. Maybe it will help move the investigation in the right direction.
    Our very own F.R.O.G. posted this link back when. Very interesting idea but hard for me to believe that if what happened was remotely close to this scenario that no one has talked yet or turned on each other for the $$$. One hundred sixty thousand dollars is enough to live on for years in that town. Or get the hell outta dodge and start fresh.

Nope, I think it's people that are connected. And I still believe that P's know who and why. But we'll never know because they won't talk. LKP told me in an email in August "its up to OSBI to solve it".
    Sounded more like a challenge than a wish.

I don't know how to post a link to CNN.Com, but there is a story from the cold case files about the girls. There is really nothing new, just a review and plea for information. It is dated 10/27/09. It also has a great picture of Skyla and Taylor. On the webiste, click on Justice across the top bar and scroll down to Cold Cases.
    Praying for Justice for Skyla & Taylor

Justice for Skyla & Taylor; BFF

Quote Originally Posted by Houndacres View Post
    I don't know how to post a link to CNN.Com, but there is a story from the cold case files about the girls. There is really nothing new, just a review and plea for information. It is dated 10/27/09. It also has a great picture of Skyla and Taylor. On the webiste, click on Justice across the top bar and scroll down to Cold Cases.
    Praying for Justice for Skyla & Taylor
    Houndacres, credit for that photo belongs to one of our very own WS'ers, GetSmart. Early on, she cropped a group cheerleading photo and combined Taylor and Skyla into the single photo. The Whitakers have used it on a large cross they put at the Memorial. Mr. Whitaker has indicated it's their favorite and he supplies it to the media when asked for pictures. Kudos to GetSmart!!

It would be nice to have the picture posted here.

Here's the CNN link: http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/24/...oma/index.html
    Last edited by Boots-OK; 11-03-2009 at 11:42 PM.

Seems a little odd...

Quote Originally Posted by Boots-OK View Post
    From the cnn transcript:

Taylor's grandfather tried calling Taylor on her cell phone shortly after the girls left (at about 5PM). He wanted to tell them to be home before dark.

On June 9, sunset wouldn't be until nearly 9PM. Did they sometimes stay out past dark? Why would he call them at 530 or so-3 hours until dark- to remind them?

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast