NOTICE OF UNAVAILABILITY filed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spangle

Reaction score
NOTICE OF UNAVAILABILITY filed 8/14/09 in the KC murder case.

What does that mean? How do we get a copy of it, etc.

Who filed it? Let me guess...Jose!

Looks like someone was or is going to be out of town and doesn't want any "surprises". At least, that's what I can surmise from googling "what is a notice of unavailability in Florida". HTH

From here: http://www.lawbizblog.com/2004/10/a...g-notice-of-unavailability-during-litigation/

An effective tool of management is to assure that you are allowed to have your vacation without surprise attacks from your opposing counsel. When in litigation, preparing and filing with the Court (and serving opposing counsel) a "Notice of Unavailability" will go a long way to prevent sudden motions or deposition settings, etc. when you plan to be out of town for more than a few days.

I"m guessing your right. And it's to state that the evidence bein requested is " UNAVAILABLE" .

I wonder if we have to go up there and request a copy of that, etc.

It's a way of letting the court and the other side know when someone is not going to be available; such as for a scheduled vacation. It's not a big deal. If one doesn't notice the court about a planned unavailability, or as soon as practicable about an unplanned one, then one is expected to be available during the relevant time frames.

Looks like someone was or is going to be out of town and doesn't want any "surprises". At least, that's what I can surmise from googling "what is a notice of unavailability in Florida". HTH

From here: http://www.lawbizblog.com/2004/10/a...g-notice-of-unavailability-during-litigation/

An effective tool of management is to assure that you are allowed to have your vacation without surprise attacks from your opposing counsel. When in litigation, preparing and filing with the Court (and serving opposing counsel) a "Notice of Unavailability" will go a long way to prevent sudden motions or deposition settings, etc. when you plan to be out of town for more than a few days.

Thank you.

It's kind of ironic right when the $h^t is kinda hitting the fan for Mr. Baez with all the accusations etc, that he has a desire to be "out of town"...lol

At first I was thinking perhaps AL, since she seems determined to keep her university schedule. If not, maybe JB has yachting plans. What do judges do when they go on vaca?

Stopped by the Clerk's office today. This is for Diana Tennis, Dominic's lawyer.
Brad Conway was also noticed (on the second page, my pic did not turn out).

picture.php

Then, shouldn't she have filed in the ZFG case as well??

Muzikman, you're wonderful!

And how well do they know you in that office? First name basis, by now? Or endearments?

"Hi, Honey, what have we today?"

"Here you go, Love, tons of motions by JB whining that KC is getting too fat from lack of exercise and that she is allowed too many snacks. He likes his ladies to have hourglass figures, not pear shape. All that sitting, you know...Motion to Give KC More Walking Space."

And you walk out with tons of photos of frivolous motions. :innocent:

Thank you, Muzikman.

Hmmm, the one thing that got my attention, is that she'll be in my county for a murder trial. How did I miss that there is a murder trial in my own county?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong