1106 users online (238 members and 868 guests)  

Websleuths News

Man tried to lure teen into SUV: police

A 12-year-old girl waiting for a school bus in Ottawa on Tuesday ran away from a man who tried to talk her into getting into his blue Hyundai Tucson, police say.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/ottawa/stor...een-lured.html

Maz

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Thank God she didn't go with him and I hope they find this POS before he tries to harm another child. God only knows what he has already done.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    Thank God she didn't go with him and I hope they find this POS before he tries to harm another child. God only knows what he has already done.
    ITA...it seems like this is happening far too often.

I'm glad she got away and is safe.

Maz

A 12 year old girl is not a teen. I am glad this child got away. But to call her a teen is misleading to parents of young girls as the peps have ages they are more inclined to prey upon and the public should be aware to look after thier younger then teen girls.

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    A 12 year old girl is not a teen. I am glad this child got away. But to call her a teen is misleading to parents of young girls as the peps have ages they are more inclined to prey upon and the public should be aware to look after thier younger then teen girls.
    BBM:
    Thank you Soulmagent. I had meant to comment on that too and spaced it right out . I think it's scary to let all children no matter their age out of our sight for a second. There are just to many creeps out there.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....