Man tried to lure teen into SUV: police

Thank God she didn't go with him and I hope they find this before he tries to harm another child. God only knows what he has already done.

Thank God she didn't go with him and I hope they find this before he tries to harm another child. God only knows what he has already done.
ITA...it seems like this is happening far too often.

I'm glad she got away and is safe.

Maz

A 12 year old girl is not a teen. I am glad this child got away. But to call her a teen is misleading to parents of young girls as the peps have ages they are more inclined to prey upon and the public should be aware to look after thier younger then teen girls.

A 12 year old girl is not a teen. I am glad this child got away. But to call her a teen is misleading to parents of young girls as the peps have ages they are more inclined to prey upon and the public should be aware to look after thier younger then teen girls.

BBM:
Thank you Soulmagent. I had meant to comment on that too and spaced it right out :doh:. I think it's scary to let all children no matter their age out of our sight for a second. There are just to many creeps out there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back