Raymond Clark III

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Discuss info being released here

On the previous thread someone mentioned that there will be a press conference today. Did anyone else hear that?

I think that this case will be a slam dunk.. it sounds like there is a lot of evidence (an article somewhere mentioned there was 100 pieces or so).

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is that if Clark left when the fire alram sounded, the video camera should confirm that he was wearing different clothes before and after the alarm.

Also, did he call Le's phone beforehand (that can be tracked)

Did he re-enter the building? Where did he go in the building? His ID can be tracked.. and if he used Le's ID, her ID can be tracked too (and mayy have his fingerprints if they found it).. and if he went home after the alarm, why did he do that (can be tracked with cell phone towers if he made calls..... which he would have had to mainly to explain to his fiancee or boss why he wasnt at work)

The motive is unclear and I have a hard time believing it is that he felt she did not treat the animals well..

I'm sure everything will come out in a few days.

Mr. Clark graduated from Branford High School in Branford, Conn., and he appears first in the 2004 yearbook as a member of the Asian Awareness Club. He is photographed next to two women of Asian descent. The club, according to the yearbook, made egg rolls for a faculty luncheon and raised money for a trip to Chinatown for the Chinese New Year in 2004.

My bold

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/17/ny...17yale.html?hp

Didn't we have a link this morning that said he did leave the building and that a coworker watching the footage recognized a change in clothes? Am I wrong here?

I saw a couple of photos of RC that looked like they were taken at work. He was in blue scrubs. Is this a uniform that animal techs would wear?

If he was in a uniform, then how could they if he was wearing something different in the surveillance footage? Different color of scrubs?

Yes, in our facility, the lab animal techs wear scrubs - it can be a hot, sweaty, dirty job sometimes.

Does LE have motive yet? Its amazing to me how long RC may have stayed in the lab/building just to conceal her body.

Didn't we have a link this morning that said he did leave the building and that a coworker watching the footage recognized a change in clothes? Am I wrong here?

There was something about a girl who saw him at the door and she saw blood on his shirt. It was on one of the CT or NY papers website.

Here ya go ... http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/2009/09/was_that_annie.php

<snip> A stranger held open the door for her. He seemed odd &#8212; and he had blood on his shirt.

It could well have been a coincidence. But the encounter inside the garage at 10 Amistad St. spooked her.

When she later learned that it happened the same day that murdered graduate student Annie Le went missing &#8212; she knew it was time to call the cops.

She ended up telling her story to the FBI.

For those trying to find RC's date of birth...

I've only run into dead-ends, but if one were to have access to either RC's or the GF's MySpace pages (which have been taken down), his birthday may be mentioned in previous posts. Like, "Today is my bf's birthday. Happy Birthday, R!" or something to that effect.

His birthday or references to it may also be on any of his friends' pages.

There was something about a girl who saw him at the door and she saw blood on his shirt. It was on one of the CT or NY papers website.

Here ya go ... http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/2009/09/was_that_annie.php

<snip> A stranger held open the door for her. He seemed odd &#8212; and he had blood on his shirt.

It could well have been a coincidence. But the encounter inside the garage at 10 Amistad St. spooked her.

When she later learned that it happened the same day that murdered graduate student Annie Le went missing &#8212; she knew it was time to call the cops.

She ended up telling her story to the FBI.

Right, and I found the timeline interesting.
Le entered the Lab building at 10am.

added from article above:
The woman witnessing the man and blood stain the size of a quarter stated, <snip she headed there last Tuesday around 5:25 p.m. after finishing work.>snip

That is approx. 7:25 that the had to strangulate and conceal body.

Just moments ago, on MSNBC, the woman reporter, Rehama Ellis in New Haven said that the police were just then showing up at his apartment.

He will be arrested shortly. IMO. I honestly feel it was a crime of opportunity - does anyone know if she even knew him at all? I mean just because they worked in the same building doesn't mean she spoke to him ever. Was he working that day? Perhaps he encountered her in a quite place alone and took that opportunity to attack her. Perhaps she didn't even know him or ever speak to him before.

Stated from the New Haven News today:

>snip
News Channel 8 has learned Clark lived for a time in New Haven at an apartment on Ella Grasso Boulevard. Neighbors remember him as controlling and say they weren't surprised his name surfaced in this case.
"Didn't surprise me at all it," Ann Goodwin, a former neighbor, said. "Because he looked like a psycho."

>snip

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back