708 users online (99 members and 609 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Jen H ~ fiancee of Ray C

All things Jen H

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~Helen Keller~

Sometimes a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.

I really want to keep watching to see what happens with this girl. Just from a short glance at some of the things she wrote on MySpace, along with the reports of them leaving quickly over the weekend, make me suspect she's involved with this somehow.

She claims that there were no "flings" between Ray and his co-workers, but was she trying to convince other people, or herself?

I'll be keeping an eye to see what others think, and if any evidence could be linked to her.

a Raymond Clark lab affair? Girlfriend weighs

ACCORDING TO THIS HUFFINGTON LINK, CLARK'S GIRLFRIEND LAST YEAR RESPONDED STRONGLY TO REPORTS THAT HE WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR AT THE LAB:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_288483.html

From The Huffington Post link:

"My boyfriend, Ray, if you don't know him, has no interest in any of the other girls at the university research center as anything more than friends.

"This rumor of a 'fling' is probably the most stupid thing i have ever heard and really is not even worth going into detail about.

"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be, but before you start pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean!!"
    She certainly sounds pretty angry; that anger could be rooted in her own suspicion that something was going on. I know I would be livid, rumor or not. As they say... where there's smoke, there's usually fire.

Quote Originally Posted by ChasingMoxie View Post
    She certainly sounds pretty angry; that anger could be rooted in her own suspicion that something was going on. I know I would be livid, rumor or not. As they say... where there's smoke, there's usually fire.
    It's quite possible that both were present at the moment Annie was killed. The question, though, is how everything fits chronologically. Did RC go to kill her, or was it JH? Was JH in the process of killing her, when RC showed up? There are a lot of possibilities here, that could still end up with RC getting those scratches and bruises, if there was an altercation with JH before, during, or after the death of Annie.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanler View Post
    ACCORDING TO THIS HUFFINGTON LINK, CLARK'S GIRLFRIEND LAST YEAR RESPONDED STRONGLY TO REPORTS THAT HE WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR AT THE LAB:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_288483.html
    From The Connecticut News:

Reported as saying quote~
    <snip
    In May, Clarkís girlfriend wrote on her MySpace page about a rumor that her boyfriend, whom she calls Ray, was cheating on her with the girl who works at the Yale lab >snip

Getting Married??

"[RC] and his girlfriend, [JH] planned to get married in December 2011. All of the websites related to [RC]and [JH]including Facebook, MySpace, their wedding site on the Knot have been removed after [RC] was taken into custody last night"
    http://www.examiner.com/x-19632-Salt...Le-murder-case

somehow I missed this on earlier posts (???)....this was the first I'd read of them getting married in 2011 (I think, anyway...there's sooo much to read here!! LOL)
    Last edited by Texas Mist; 09-16-2009 at 04:30 PM. Reason: removed names, sub'd with initials
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Was she on duty that day? Do they have records of her swiping her card?

Do not post ANY personal information about this woman.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Do not post ANY personal information about this woman.
    Can you elaborate on that? Where is the line drawn?

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    has anyone entertained the thought that she could have been the one to set off the alarm?

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    has anyone entertained the thought that she could have been the one to set off the alarm?
    Yes I did earlier but was told it was not one of those alarms you can set off yourself-it was definitely from steam from hood-at least I think -unless she did the steam thing but unlikely

Perhaps JH found out about Clark's infatuation and/or affair with Le, and she confronted/assualted Le...RC tried to break it up, incurring the defensive wounds...and they both hid the body?

Quote Originally Posted by cmsg2002 View Post
    Perhaps JH found out about Clark's infatuation and/or affair with Le, and she confronted/assualted Le...RC tried to break it up, incurring the defensive wounds...and they both hid the body?

I guess it's not out of the realm of possibilities at this point.

I'm not too keen on this girl right now based on what I have read that she posted on the Myspace, etc. It sounds like to me she was extremely insecure in her relationship with him and it has to make we wonder what lengths she would go to protect her relationship with him. This is one of those things that make me go hmmmm? Could this be like the Texas cadet murder case possibly?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast