1693 users online (278 members and 1415 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloof View Post
    There was a media report today that says that Jen's attorney is claiming that DNA is being sought from her. Officials say she is not a suspect.

We all know that could change if her DNA is found in relation to the crime or attempted cover-up.
    Hi, Sloof, always good to see your posts. I think that they are seeking Jennifer's DNA to exclude her from any DNA matches in Raymond Clark's father's car and in the kitchen she shared with her fiancee.

I think that she was interviewed in the first phase; passed a lie detector test; and was excluded as a suspect.

I do think that it now appears that she might be avoiding the police to prevent or postpone the taking of a DNA sample. Perhaps she got the idea from Tiger Woods....

http://articles.courant.com/2010-03-...nifer-hromadka

'The fiancée of an animal lab technician accused of killing Yale University graduate student Annie Le submitted saliva samples to police late last year after she was served with a search warrant, her attorney said.

The warrant, obtained by police Nov. 25 and made public Monday, sought samples from Jennifer Hromadka to compare her DNA profile with evidence found at the crime scene. Her attorney, Robert Berke, said police had not contacted him since the warrant was issued. He said he did not know the outcome of the tests."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6