Autopsy Results

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
The Cause Of Death is Traumatic Asphyxia according to preliminary reports. Please post all information regarding the Autopsy here.

NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- The medical examiner has ruled Annie Le's cause of death to be from traumatic asphyxia due to neck compression. The medical examiner called the manner of 24-year-old Le's death to be a homicide.

http://www.wfsb.com/news/20945583/detail.html BBM

& just to add to this, I think they said "traumatic asphyxiation" is strangulation...

Thanks SeriouslySearching:blowkiss:

Thanks SS. Is the blood from the clothes found in ceiling tile, from the scratches on Clark's body then?
In other words, since strangulation is the COD, do we assume there was no blood found from Le?

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asphyxia[/ame]

traumatic asphyxia or crush asphyxia is usually used to describe compressive asphyxia resulting from being crushed or pinned under a large weight or force. An example of traumatic asphyxia includes cases in which an individual has been using a car-jack to repair a car from below, only to be crushed under the weight of the vehicle[2]

I wonder if some sort of object was held against her throat...truly hope they have fingerprints.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asphyxia

traumatic asphyxia or crush asphyxia is usually used to describe compressive asphyxia resulting from being crushed or pinned under a large weight or force. An example of traumatic asphyxia includes cases in which an individual has been using a car-jack to repair a car from below, only to be crushed under the weight of the vehicle[2]

oh god oh god what did he do to her?

Thank you static.

I would also like to add this as a consideration too.

It could be done by a forearm being held down on the throat with the victim back against the ground. A choke-hold. Or it could also be with the victim standing and the hands of the perp crushing the delicate organs in the neck.

Annie was not a large woman. Quite petite. I don't imagine that it would take much force to cause a crush injury to her neck. JMHO.

I'd wondered if she could have asphyxiated while being in the cramped 2x2 space. If her knees were up to her chest or throat ... but it sounds like that would not have given enough force?

No, COD was due to pressure strangulation vs positional strangulation, windpipe occulusion. Beyond confirming that the death occurred from the hands of another, that's the sum total of released aka leaked information. More MAY be released OFFICIALLY at a later date but probably not until after the next arraignment of Clark

Did ME say when the whole autopsy report would be given to the public?

Two details I caught from news shows/reports...

The traumatic asphyxiation was described as something that could be done with an arm/choke hold or a pipe... so perhaps a pipe was some sort of weapon used? (why else say that?)

I think it was on JVM last night that someone said clearly her body was cut up and stuffed in the wall... which would explain 1) how even a small person would fit in that duct and 2) the bloody clothes stuffed in the ceiling. I have not seen this detail any where else?

Two details I caught from news shows/reports...

I think it was on JVM last night that someone said clearly her body was cut up and stuffed in the wall... which would explain 1) how even a small person would fit in that duct and 2) the bloody clothes stuffed in the ceiling. I have not seen this detail any where else?

Respectfully snipped

Thank you. I have been wondering the same thing. The only place I heard about her being cut up and stuffed in the wall was on JVM last night. Is this true?

I think the fact that it has been stated that the autopsy report was sealed because they felt RC would not be able to get a fair trial, tells me that he did more than just strangle her..I think there was some sort of dismemberment..

Well Im glad someone else picked up on the same details from the JVM show.

It makes sense to me... bloody clothes that are the suspects... victim stuffed into some sort of duct in the wall...

I am tall but do not weigh very much (in the 100 lbs range) and i wouldnt fit into a space like that in one piece.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back