GUILTY GA - Michael Levigne, 6, shot to death, Commerce, 7 June 2009

I doubt this was the first time he's done something, just other things were not deadly.

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!
I bet he has a long history of abuse & violence!!!:furious:

I know this has been asked a million times before but...What in the h3!! is wrong with people?? Dont everybody answer at once.:furious:

I know this has been asked a million times before but...What in the h3!! is wrong with people?? Dont everybody answer at once.:furious:

Soulmagent I wish the he!! I did know. Over a flipping watermelon??? ITA with everyone else that he is an abuser and always has been. Bad Seeds for sure. OMG these poor people.

I looked around online for this story and read comments under several articles. One said that there were 2 boys living with the grandparents because the mother was a meth. addict. It said that the mother just had twins.
I don't know if this is true of course but I thought I would share.

This man shouldn't have gotten life in prison. They should have taken outside the jail and shot him dead. Horrible.

I hope someone in prison shoves a watermelon up where the sun don't shine.

Good Night! What is wrong with people? He must have been totally insane!

Relatives say Clark became enraged after his wife accused him of taking a piece of watermelon meant for the picnic.

Please prison officials - make this creep eat watermelon 3 x a day, 7 days a week.

August 2009:

Robert L. Clark was indicted on charges of malice murder, felony murder, aggravated assault, cruelty to children, possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime and aggravated battery.

At the time of the shooting on June 7, police said Clark shot and killed his 6-year-old grandson in a fit of rage over a dropped watermelon...

Police say Clark also shot his wife, Linda Dale Clarke, 58, in the chest/stomach area before he himself was shot by police officers after he fired a weapon at them.

http://www.commercenewstoday.com/ar...k-indicted-for-murder-of-Michael-Levigne.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back