Daily News Conferences

http://www.kron.com/News/SpecialCoverage/TheGarridoInvestigationKRON4Coverage/tabid/519/Default.aspx

According to the news conference:

They found unidentified bones.
They will be razing the house.

I didn't hear Lt. Orrey say they will be razing the house, only that they will do so if necessary.

This reporter heard it the same way:
source: http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local-beat/More-Bones-Found-on-Garrido-Property-59554652.html
Investigators say they would tear the entire house down if they felt it was needed. They said they would not leave the property without a complete search of the large piece of property.

I didn't hear Lt. Orrey say they will be razing the house, only that they will do so if necessary.

This reporter heard it the same way:
source: http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local-beat/More-Bones-Found-on-Garrido-Property-59554652.html
Investigators say they would tear the entire house down if they felt it was needed. They said they would not leave the property without a complete search of the large piece of property.

at this point, i think that's the direction they are going. even if for some strange reason LE doesn't, I have no doubt that some organization will tear the house down in Jaycee's honor, like they did with the house Megan Kanka was murdered in.

Why not put highly trained dogs on the property again?
WOW got my own answer by watching the feed above.
They will be using radar which will show if the earth blow had been disturbed
even if the grave site is old.
Wow I guess they are going through that house and lot.
They should also do so on the neighbors house.

Molinos car business should also have a highly trained dog hunt....

Did you guys watch any of the recent "raw feed" videos on that Kron.com website? There's one that shows one of the investigators (I'd guess you'd call him) throwing the contents of what looks like a rubbermaid or other plastic bin onto a big pile of trash. The contents seem to be papers. I wonder if he had already looked through it?!!! Seems like an odd way to be discarding items . . .

I have watched most if not all of the raw feed videos at KRON. And, I did see the guy emptying the plastic bin, but didn't give it a whole lot of thought other than I hope they have a 'method'.

Why not put highly trained dogs on the property again?
WOW got my own answer by watching the feed above.
They will be using radar which will show if the earth blow had been disturbed
even if the grave site is old.
Wow I guess they are going through that house and lot.
They should also do so on the neighbors house.

It seems that they will use both high-tech equipment AND dogs.
KCBS Posted: Wednesday, 16 September 2009 6:16PM
More Bones Found at Garrido Residence

Investigators plan to continue their search on Thursday, continuing to remove debris in preparation for bringing in search dogs and high tech equipment to examine what might be underground.

http://www.kcbs.com/pages/5234179.php?contentType=4&contentId=4703405

I just keep thinking about the little four year old blonde girl who looked like all the other blonde girls as reported by the neighbor two years ago and also the report the neighbor gave to the media. It's not likely anyone allowed their little toddler over there so this little girl ( if media is correct) is somewhere dead or alive.

I know I'm a space cadet today, but I can't seem to find a link to the actual video of today's (Sept 16) press conference. Anybody? Thanks!!!

I have watched most if not all of the raw feed videos at KRON. And, I did see the guy emptying the plastic bin, but didn't give it a whole lot of thought other than I hope they have a 'method'.

Of all our Bay Area news channels, KRON gets a thumbs-up for the coverage they are giving this case, both televised and online.

Since there will be a daily 4:30 pm (PT) news conference as long as the investigation continues at the property, I've bookmarked their website at http://www.kron.com/ to visit it for ongoing coverage and raw feeds.

did they just say two cadaver dogs hit in the backyard? KRON sound was fuzzing in and out

I missed the first part of the presser and only got to hear the last 2 question/answers and that there will be another presser at 9am tomorrow. Can anyone here please fill on in what was said prior?

Anyone out there to shed some light on this???

i was just getting ready to update...they spoke more later in the conference and said that two cadaver dogs hit in Garrido's back yard. one was direct and quick in his hit and the other was a little more tentative....then dang co-workers came over to ask me questions and i missed the end of it!

did they just say two cadaver dogs hit in the backyard? KRON sound was fuzzing in and out
YES they did. Two different cadavar dogs hit on the same spot. The first was a little hesitant but the second gave a more definitive hit. They are going to use the GPR tomorrow on the spot before they start digging.

Tomorrow will be different dogs that will hit on "older" bones. I thought this was significant. The dogs today hit which means it could be a fairly "new" burial. The dogs tomorrow will hit on older burials.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back