794 users online (132 members and 662 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559

    Talking Laaaddddiiiieeesss! Heee'sss Siinnggllee and quite the catch!!

    WARNING: May cause beverages to expel from the nostrils, may be embarrassing to laugh out loud if you're in a public place, may make you shut down the voicemail or answering machine and can cause death by laughing.


    August 17, 2009

    The reason some girls stay single - very funny!

    This guy is a "class" act!

    READ BELOW BEFORE LISTENING

    The story is this: a girl was out with friends having drinks on King St (in Toronto ). This guy approaches her and won't leave her alone -saying how cute she is. She finally gives in and hands the guy her business card to get rid of him.
    The attached is an MP3 file of not one, but TWO voicemails this guy left. This goes down in the history books - especially the second voice mail.
    After hearing them you can clearly see why she didn't call him back - instead she called in to the Z103.5 morning show & had them play this on the air.
    Ladies: He is out there...


    I might have oversold this. Most likely not though.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    WARNING: May cause beverages to expel from the nostrils, may be embarrassing to laugh out loud if you're in a public place, may make you shut down the voicemail or answering machine and can cause death by laughing.


    August 17, 2009

    The reason some girls stay single - very funny!

    This guy is a "class" act!

    READ BELOW BEFORE LISTENING

    The story is this: a girl was out with friends having drinks on King St (in Toronto ). This guy approaches her and won't leave her alone -saying how cute she is. She finally gives in and hands the guy her business card to get rid of him.
    The attached is an MP3 file of not one, but TWO voicemails this guy left. This goes down in the history books - especially the second voice mail.
    After hearing them you can clearly see why she didn't call him back - instead she called in to the Z103.5 morning show & had them play this on the air.
    Ladies: He is out there...


    I might have oversold this. Most likely not though.

    The link doesn't seem to work.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by nanny1 View Post
    The link doesn't seem to work.
    Did you click on the word this?

    Try this one.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,195
    LOL What a fool.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,539
    Thanks, SD - that was too funny. He's just the kind of guy all us single women are looking for - NOT!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,328
    Quote Originally Posted by nanny1 View Post
    The link doesn't seem to work.
    OMG it is so funny. Here's the direct link:

    http://posterous.com/getfile/files.p...ri-TheStud.mp3

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    728
    I just threw up in my mouth...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by misheley26 View Post
    I just threw up in my mouth...


    Quote Originally Posted by daisy7 View Post
    Thanks, SD - that was too funny. He's just the kind of guy all us single women are looking for - NOT!
    "In fact I'm one of the few people in this area that doesn't have issues."



    "You should look that up 'Passive Agressive Disorder'"

    "I'm working on a screenplay."

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,006
    Makes me very happy that I'm married.
    The dude is skeery!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,006
    Snipped

    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post



    "I'm working on a screenplay."
    Yeah, the sequel to "Fatal Attraction!"


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    3,027
    So am I to assume this great catch is still single?

    Did she call him?



    VB

    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Bride View Post
    So am I to assume this great catch is still single?

    Did she call him?



    VB

    I'd be willing to bet everything I own that she didn't.

    Can you imagine being that dude listening to the morning radio show and all of a sudden your message's to that woman are being broadcast across Toronto!

    Now he's an internet sensation! The funny thing is that usually notoriety attracts women. This kind of notoriety I'm guessing, notsomuch.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,328
    Can you say stalker! LOL

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    Can you say stalker! LOL
    I don't think stalker really fits him. He gives up after two phone calls and it doesn't say anything about her being harassed.

    I think "nutjob" is a much better description. Overinflated ego, amateur psychologist, has to turn away 7-10 women a day because he's choosy, delusions of grandeur did I miss any?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,504
    LOL . There is NOTHING wrong with him. It is killing him not to call her. How do you delete a number from a bussiness card?
    I think it sounds like he is reading.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Did anyone catch 20/20
    By *~Aimee~* in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 10:04 PM
  2. Catch o' the Day
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 08:56 AM