790 users online (130 members and 660 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

"A COUPLE making love in a dumpster have been robbed

http://newsblaze.com/story/200909161.../topstory.html

The pair, aged in their forties, had crawled inside the dumpster so they could be alone.

Guess the romantic surroundings just were too hard to resist.
    JMO

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1225774633036

But while they were engaged in what Wichita police described as "an intimate moment," they were robbed by a man armed with a pocket knife.

It all unfolded shortly after 6 pm Saturday in Kansas, police said, when the man and woman, both 44, crawled into a dumpster for privacy.

A short time later, a 59-year-old man and his 64-year-old companion interrupted the couple inside the dumpster.
    JMO

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2009/09/...1881253123448/

The suspects took shoes, jewelry and the man's wallet from the couple. Police were notified and officers said they found the suspects and the stolen items a short time after the incident.
    JMO

As often as hubby and I need alone time, I gotta say we've never thought about jumping into a dumpster. I can't imagine being this couple and having to describe this incident to LE...

I'm glad they got their stuff back.

Frankly, I'm a little shocked they reported it. I am not sure I would, given the circumstances...

I want to know how they contacted LE in the first place and what they were wearing when officers arrived. Would have loved to have seen the look on the officer's faces when they arrived at this call. LOL!

Actually I think the whole situation is kinda trashy. (sorry I couldn't resist )
    JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    As often as hubby and I need alone time, I gotta say we've never thought about jumping into a dumpster. I can't imagine being this couple and having to describe this incident to LE...

I'm glad they got their stuff back.
    Is it just me, or does "making love" and "dumpster" NOT belong in the same sentence?

Talk about germs and Lord knows what else. Not to mention being robbed!

Hope they learned a valuable lesson.

Melanie

Quote Originally Posted by Paintr View Post
    I want to know how they contacted LE in the first place and what they were wearing when officers arrived. Would have loved to have seen the look on the officer's faces when they arrived at this call. LOL!

Actually I think the whole situation is kinda trashy. (sorry I couldn't resist )
    I picture them wearing collapsed boxes and holding them around their middles, like old cartoon characters used barrels. And, in my head, the guy has sock suspenders.

Thanks for the morning chuckle, Paintr.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyaDuck? View Post
    I picture them wearing collapsed boxes and holding them around their middles, like old cartoon characters used barrels. And, in my head, the guy has sock suspenders.

Thanks for the morning chuckle, Paintr.
    Thank you kindly also. LOL! I had an instant mental image of them cowering behind a corner of the dumpster, clutching carboard, and whispering urgently "Psssst! Officer, over here! You hoo!"
    JMO

Thanks for the laughs!

Now I have the song "Talk dirty to me" stuck in my head.

somebody should start a thread what unusual places have you had sex lol

me and my husband well but uh never a dumspter lol thats nasty

Thank goodness the articles didn't publish their names. Can you imagine trying to explain this to your family and friends? your co workers? Yikes!
    JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Paintr View Post
    Thank goodness the articles didn't publish their names. Can you imagine trying to explain this to your family and friends? your co workers? Yikes!
    Could you imagine being their teenaged kid and finding out this is how mom and dad keep things spicy???

Quote Originally Posted by WhyaDuck? View Post
    Could you imagine being their teenaged kid and finding out this is how mom and dad keep things spicy???
    oh lordy, I remember we were at a wedding and they were playing a game about unusual places were people have had sex

my crazy husband told them elevator, his son was about 18 or 19 got so embarrassed and of course i piped up and said im the second wife lol
    that is my story and im sticking to it lol

god i was so embarrassed.

but i dont think elevator is as bad a dumster lol

I wonder if they were married? to each other? snicker That would be even more awful!

Sex in an elevator?

I don't know. It must have it's ups and downs.
    JMO

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast