Amy Rapist DNA Update

Sophie

Reaction score
Some of you will recall that, a few weeks ago, I applied under the FOIA for information on whether the Amy Rapist DNA was on CODIS.

In fact, I recently got a set of forms to complete which I have now sent off. I'll let you all know as soon as I receive a response.

Just didn't want youse all to think I'd forgotten that I promised to do this. :)

HAPPY WEEKEND ALLXXXX

PS. The volume of paperwork involved demonstrates that freedom of information doesn't come cheaply, let alone free. Recent figures published here show that the expense of complying with our FOIA is borderline crippling for some organisations so I *shudder* to think of the cost to a really huge jurisdiction! So well-intended, too!

Hi Sophie.

Thanks for the update, your efforts are much appreciated.

This isn't really apposite to the thread but I didn't want to start another and I can't quite recall where we were last discussing the evidence of chronic sexual abuse. I hesitated before posting this since I am not suggesting for a second that any female Ramsey/Paugh abused JBR. I don't believe it for a single second either. However something I have just learnt today is that a new study in North America and Europe demonstrates that at least 25% of the victims of sexual abuse now report female involvement and that this is thought to be significantly under-reported.

The female abuser is usually a family member, less often a close family friend, less often a carer (teacher, nurse) and is usually not at the instigation of a male paedophile. I'll try to find the full report which was just referenced in passing on a BBC news story.

This is terrifying in itself, but with specific regard to JBR, she had an oddly female-heavy existence with the pageants etc. Was this aspect ever investigated or even considered?

(The statistics came up in a discussion of the sick, ugly freaks mentioned in my current signature).

Since I learned about the Sandra Cantu case I started to think that it's possible also in the JB case.That case is just.............HORRIBLE.AND that sick woman assaulted Sandra with a similar object..........so,anything is possible,sick world.

ETA link:
[ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9625"]Melissa Huckaby and the Unthinkable Sex Object - Forums For Justice[/ame]

Since I learned about the Sandra Cantu case I started to think that it's possible also in the JB case.That case is just.............HORRIBLE.AND that sick woman assaulted Sandra with a similar object..........so,anything is possible,sick world.

ETA link:
Melissa Huckaby and the Unthinkable Sex Object - Forums For Justice

Oh God: that is just appalling :furious:.

I must say that it hadn't even occurred to me about the JBR case until today.... as you say, it seems that the vilest things imaginable are possible.

Yep,nobody believed it at first..........geez,how could such a woman torture a child like that?Well duh J.Douglas& co,it happens!!!!!!!!:furious:Nice parents are capable of horrible things!Wake up,open your eyes.

Yep,nobody believed it at first..........geez,how could such a woman torture a child like that?Well duh J.Douglas& co,it happens!!!!!!!!:furious:Nice parents are capable of horrible things!Wake up,open your eyes.

It's actually almost a taboo topic, addressing criminality towards children by females. In this case, PDI have been described as having 'mother issues.' In the words of the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children: 'This naivety is hindering detectives and prolonging abuse.'

Shame the crimes against children have to be increasingly heinous for society to let the blinkers fall off...

Ann, that's a fascinating case: I hadn't heard of it.

Sophie - the worse thing about the case for me is that she only served 10 years. She died in the 1970's and never said why she committed the crime.

Sophie - the worse thing about the case for me is that she only served 10 years. She died in the 1970's and never said why she committed the crime.

It's incredible. 10 years for that...

There again, the Baby Peter murderer (who also raped a 2 year-old girl) is contesting his minimum tariff of 11 years! And Ian Brady has applied to be moved to a Scottish prison to die (the timing of this request is almost gobsmackingly obvious). You could literally not make this stuff up. It's almost as though legal systems go mad when children are involved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back