Photo Images inside Garrido Home

I wonder who this is...

pg1n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

i have a question, this house did not get this messed up over night,
so, the parole officer was not aware that kids lived there, but he was aware the mother lived there right ?

I know adults can live like they want, but since they there caring for his mother
should the way the house been considered elder abuse ?

What kind of a friiggin' home is this??? Did they get warnings about when the sttoopid azzed parole officers would show up? Did they get a chance to "tidy"? If not, from what I've seen, at the very least, these po's should have been reporting that he was living in a shambles! YUCK. This is a home? Inside and outside, it was chite.

MOO

i have a question, this house did not get this messed up over night,
so, the parole officer was not aware that kids lived there, but he was aware the mother lived there right ?

I know adults can live like they want, but since they there caring for his mother
should the way the house been considered elder abuse ?
For some reason I am not able to add a simple "thanks" to your post so I will post a post of "thanks"!

:crazy:

Thanks!! Definitely the same photo but the shirts look to be different colors and at first glance, he looked like he was holding a child.
I think that he looks like he's holding a child as well. Back to my original question, did these animals get a chance to "clean up" before parole visits. How many visits (on the premises) were ever conducted? Does anyone really believe that we will be told?

OHHHH...I know. I know!

Nah. I doubt we'll ever know.

Everyone is now covering everyone else's butt. BIG TIME.

MOO

Awful but it looks like Garrido (with a mustache) and possibly, one of the girls.

It's the same picture of Nancy hugging Garrido that has appeared in a number of places. It might be their wedding picture.

I am so revolted by these people. I hope that they eventually see their place in hell.

Jaycee...Stay stong and stay true. To have survived this, no matter what you had to do, you are truly a hero! I hope that you live out the rest of your life in comfort, peace, tranquility and most importantly true love.

Also - I hope that black chit on the side of G's face was cancer neglected and that he dies soon!

MOO

http://www.kcra.com/news/20972002/detail.html. Warning, these are nasty, filthy pictures! Those poor angels!

Oh my, you are so right with that description.

I'm almost grateful that they are not "high quality" photographs. The slight blurring and darkness is shielding us from viewing the true conditions we'd see if these were HQ pics. :frown: And yet the girls saw this, lived in this, every single day. :frown:

Either PG is really tall or Nancy is really short.

I think that probably the house was FINE when the mother lived there - - those are pretty nice dining room chairs, lace tablecloth, you can see the fringed edge of a curtain in the living room by the entranceway, and how the color goes with the sofa, etc. Somebody was making a bit of an effort until the devil took over.

I think that probably the house was FINE when the mother lived there - - those are pretty nice dining room chairs, lace tablecloth, you can see the fringed edge of a curtain in the living room by the entranceway, and how the color goes with the sofa, etc. Somebody was making a bit of an effort until the devil took over.

I agree, you can tell it was once care for. His mother must have been in hell when she lived there.

Does anyone else feel sick after seeing those photos? I've done research in dark alleys on other cases, but none has bothered me like this one is. Probably because it's basically in my backyard - I live only 2 miles away.

the sheds in the backyard seemed to be in better (cleaner, more organized) condition than the house

this doesn't even look like a case of hoarding, b/c even hoarders maintain some kind of organized chaos (at least the ones I've seen - usually piles of random stuff but with clear pathways through the piles)

I thought it was ironic to see a towel hanging over the shower stall & what looks like deodorant sitting on a dresser in that pigsty

First of all, does the photo of the wind chimes just bring you to your knees? Come hell or high water, Jaycee was determined to bring some beauty into that awful place. I really believe that it will come out that it was Jaycee who wanted the pets, the art supplies, the books, the wind chimes. She had known a normal life and was trying so hard to recreate it for her girls. She's one strong woman.

On a disparate note, I have to say that it seems unbelievable to me that no one reported this house as a health hazard over the years. Our family has experience with this issue as we have a grandchild whose other grandparents live in a "home" exactly like this....with an overgrown swamp of an inground pool to boot. Our calls to Children's Services fell on deaf ears but the neighbors were able to have the house declared unsafe and the owners had a lien slapped on them for $4000 for clean-up. This was just for the exterior of the home. Trust me, the inside still looks just like the Garridos' house. Why did this not happen to the Garridos? I know they don't live in the city limits but couldn't the neighbors have complained to the county? I find it ironic that the Sacramento News 10 site even has an ad for vector control asking people to report health hazards!!

And why did California Adult Protective Services not get a call on Garrido's mother living in such filth? Did she never receive a visit from a home health worker or from a therapist or social worker? I was under the impression that the woman suffered from dementia and even if NG was designated as a caregiver (thus, possibly being paid), she would have had some home visits.

So many many questions. The moral of the this story is to pay attention to what your neighbors do and don't be afraid to speak up if something doesn't seem right. What do we teach our children about reporting abuse? We teach them to tell an adult and if that person will not listen, tell another. We need to remember this basic lesson.

I am thinking that by the time these pictures of the inside of the house were taken, there had been at least one round of detectives and fbi folks inside carrying out their search warrants, so I am not convinced that the pictures we see of the inside are how they lived in there on a day to day basis. They may not have been super tidy, but these are just a bit too extreme.
If you have ever seen or heard of the results after a police search of a home, they can really mess things up in their zeal to find 'evidence'.

I think the outside is a whole other thing. He obviously never threw anything away. I have neighbors that seem to save all the cars they have ever owned. I don't think they have kidnapped anyone though.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back