653 users online (76 members and 577 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Larry King 9/17/09

2 childhood friends are on & now reporter re: the hs gf incident

friends are in shock..never saw him with a temper
    Last edited by amysmom; 09-17-2009 at 09:12 PM.

one of the two guys doesn't believe he did this. Not sure if he truly thinks Ray is innocent or just does not imagine Ray doing something like this...but still, both friends are kind of rambling

Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura View Post
    one of the two guys doesn't believe he did this. Not sure if he truly thinks Ray is innocent or just does not imagine Ray doing something like this...but still, both friends are kind of rambling
    One said he never heard of Annie before this happened..both said they did not know about hs incident or that he was engaged..last saw him a few months ago.
    Last edited by amysmom; 09-17-2009 at 09:16 PM.

Is anyone watching this? I shouldn't be laughing but that kid will not stop rambling, even Larry doesn't seem to know what to do with him.

Not watching, but please continue to share the updates. Very interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by nephers View Post
    Is anyone watching this? I shouldn't be laughing but that kid will not stop rambling, even Larry doesn't seem to know what to do with him.
    LOL!! This is a waste of time! Nothing new & this one kid has me nuts!

ETA..Larry is really in a tizzy now over him!

Larry needs to cut this kid Bobby off... what a goof.

One guy can't get a word in. And it's obvious he doesn't want to. His eyes are staring toward heaven.

The other? He's on some type of drug, or perhaps he is not but needs to be. He won't shut up. Problem is, he is not saying anything. I wish he was, but he is not. example: "uh, uh, well, I just know that he ...uh...uh well, I just know that he....well, he just didn't....well....uh"

ETA: Larry realizes the mistake and has since 9:01

His "lifelong friends" didn't even know he was engaged.

Quote Originally Posted by nephers View Post
    Reminds me of the SNL character who, though energetically verbose, never completes a sentence, never really says anything at all.

I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow,
    but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing. Agatha Christie

WTH was that?????

That was the most discombobulated interview I have ever seen.....Absolutely nothing could be gleaned from this I'm speechless........

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

The 2 young men dont know what we are talking about Larry just said to shrink.

You dont really know someone.

Steroids?

Friend is upset ppl are judging Ray.

These are "lifelong friends" that haven't really had much contact with RC since high school. Bobby won't stop taking and interupting people, and the other guy is giving one word answers "yes" "no" and if he tries to say more then Bobby chimes in with a "let me interupt blah blah blah...."

The friend on the right, Bobby, is extemely protective of Ray, and quite upset. On the split screen you see Bobby flinch when the other speakers talk about Ray. He is wringing his hands and often looks down to the left which I thought was a sign of lying. Maybe it is because he is just beside himself and can't grasp what has happened. The other friend doesn't have much to say.

Larry's thinking "who the hell got these two supposed life-long friends".

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast