Larry King 9/17/09

amysmom

Reaction score
2 childhood friends are on & now reporter re: the hs gf incident

friends are in shock..never saw him with a temper

one of the two guys doesn't believe he did this. Not sure if he truly thinks Ray is innocent or just does not imagine Ray doing something like this...but still, both friends are kind of rambling

one of the two guys doesn't believe he did this. Not sure if he truly thinks Ray is innocent or just does not imagine Ray doing something like this...but still, both friends are kind of rambling

One said he never heard of Annie before this happened..both said they did not know about hs incident or that he was engaged..last saw him a few months ago.

Is anyone watching this? I shouldn't be laughing but that kid will not stop rambling, even Larry doesn't seem to know what to do with him.

Is anyone watching this? I shouldn't be laughing but that kid will not stop rambling, even Larry doesn't seem to know what to do with him.

LOL!! This is a waste of time! Nothing new & this one kid has me nuts!

ETA..Larry is really in a tizzy now over him!

One guy can't get a word in. And it's obvious he doesn't want to. His eyes are staring toward heaven.

The other? He's on some type of drug, or perhaps he is not but needs to be. He won't shut up. Problem is, he is not saying anything. I wish he was, but he is not. example: "uh, uh, well, I just know that he ...uh...uh well, I just know that he....well, he just didn't....well....uh"

ETA: Larry realizes the mistake and has since 9:01

Reminds me of the SNL character who, though energetically verbose, never completes a sentence, never really says anything at all.

WTH was that?????:banghead::banghead::waitasec:

That was the most discombobulated interview I have ever seen.....Absolutely nothing could be gleaned from this:waitasec: I'm speechless........

The 2 young men dont know what we are talking about Larry just said to shrink. :)

You dont really know someone.

Steroids?

Friend is upset ppl are judging Ray.

These are "lifelong friends" that haven't really had much contact with RC since high school. Bobby won't stop taking and interupting people, and the other guy is giving one word answers "yes" "no" and if he tries to say more then Bobby chimes in with a "let me interupt blah blah blah...."

The friend on the right, Bobby, is extemely protective of Ray, and quite upset. On the split screen you see Bobby flinch when the other speakers talk about Ray. He is wringing his hands and often looks down to the left which I thought was a sign of lying. Maybe it is because he is just beside himself and can't grasp what has happened. The other friend doesn't have much to say.

Larry's thinking "who the hell got these two supposed life-long friends".

One guy can't get a word in. And it's obvious he doesn't want to. His eyes are staring toward heaven.

The other? He's on some type of drug, or perhaps he is not but needs to be. He won't shut up. Problem is, he is not saying anything. I wish he was, but he is not. example: "uh, uh, well, I just know that he ...uh...uh well, I just know that he....well, he just didn't....well....uh"

ETA: Larry realizes the mistake and has since 9:01

Larry's thinking "who the hell got these two supposed life-long friends".

:rolling:

WTH was that?????:banghead::banghead::waitasec:

That was the most discombobulated interview I have ever seen.....Absolutely nothing could be gleaned from this:waitasec: I'm speechless........

Unreal huh? Oy!

I'M WATCHING LKL.....

As far as I know, LE hasn't released DNA evidence..until they do, he is no more guilty than you or I.....

IF the LE has Dna Evidence.........that nails him to the wall.

DNA will convict this killer....Raymond Clark or someone else.

IMOHO

bobby, spit it out ... quit stutterting. Form a complete sentence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back