1013 users online (196 members and 817 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    http://www.state.ct.us/foi/2008FOIA/...utoryIndex.htm

This makes my head spin! I hope there is someone out there who can give us an idea of what we might expect ...

With the limited information we have now, there isn't even anything that shows the crime was premeditated, other than the COD being strangulation which takes longer than firing a gun, for example. So, I'm not seeing it as meeting the requirements for the DP. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by Gene View Post
    You don't? I would say that someone who kills someone else qualifies as more than "Not Nice". Since Annie did not kill another human and (assuming it is proven) Clark did, I would say that Le IS a nicer person than Clark.
    assuming it is proven is the operative word here.
    YES then I would understand this thread for sure.
    Right now I really don't know what happened or why?
    So I think a penalty is premature, because we do not have anything yet.
    We do have a dead girl who did not deserve to die.
    We have 4 people that did not go to work that day. With one persons DNA.
    Clark his fiance, her sister and brother in-law, all skipped work.

I think PENALTY thread is like putting the carriage before the horse.
    SO like I originally said I do not see either the victim or the accused as one being a nicer
    person the the other, based on all the things that family and friends have said about them.
    I hope we will find out more about this senseless death.
    But I am not ready to penalize this young man yet. I hope he has a great attorney.
    Let the truth show up sooner rather then later.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Noway View Post
    http://www.state.ct.us/foi/2008FOIA/...utoryIndex.htm

This makes my head spin! I hope there is someone out there who can give us an idea of what we might expect ...
    Gaw Noway, makes my head spin too.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Just have to let it out i have no words for how much i want to see this guy suffer for what he has done.

Im against DP as i think it is too easy way out for theese people, i like the idea that people like this are held alive as long as possible and make their every second of their life a pure misery.

On the other hand, i dont know how US prisoners will treat a guy like him, i know that back here he would have to get isolated for life or packed into areas with child-offenders to prevent getting hurt bad by fellow inmates.

So unless he should fear for his life the rest of his living days, then i might prefer a DP afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    assuming it is proven is the operative word here.
    YES then I would understand this thread for sure.
    Right now I really don't know what happened or why?
    So I think a penalty is premature, because we do not have anything yet.
    We do have a dead girl who did not deserve to die.
    We have 4 people that did not go to work that day. With one persons DNA.
    Clark his fiance, her sister and brother in-law, all skipped work.

I think PENALTY thread is like putting the carriage before the horse.
    SO like I originally said I do not see either the victim or the accused as one being a nicer
    person the the other, based on all the things that family and friends have said about them.
    I hope we will find out more about this senseless death.
    But I am not ready to penalize this young man yet. I hope he has a great attorney.
    Let the truth show up sooner rather then later.
    With all due respect, Raymond Clark was arrested in the state of CT for the murder of Annie Le on or about September 8. This is a discussion, and a very good one, IMO, about the penalty for murder in the state of CT.

Please post the link or source that reported that Raymond Clark, his fiance, his sister and his BIL did not go to work Tuesday, September 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Booth View Post
    With all due respect, Raymond Clark was arrested in the state of CT for the murder of Annie Le on or about September 8. This is a discussion, and a very good one, IMO, about the penalty for murder in the state of CT.

Please post the link or source that reported that Raymond Clark, his fiance, his sister and his BIL did not go to work Tuesday, September 8.
    I know he was arrested and is awaiting a trial, with a 3 million bail that he can never raise.
    I am pretty sure I had posted that link. but there are so many threads now.
    I will try to find it.
    And yesterday I also posted something from a journalist who is trying to bring attention to this in hope of getting a fair trial.
    I know he was arrested and is awaiting a trial. I still think it is premature to talk of the penalty before a case has even had its first hearing.
    I also know that when 3 relatives help the one outsider my hinky meter goes way up.
    I do not know who did what...that is my fact. I do not think that anyone knows anything clearly yet. Could he be the perp - yes he can, could it look like he is - yes it can.

I did a fat google search look at the first post:
    [ame="http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADBF_enUS316US316&q=Clark+did+not+show+up +to+work+on+Tuesday"]Clark did not show up to work on Tuesday - Google Search[/ame]

Then read this.

Andrew Cohen: Maybe We Should Have A Trial Before We Hang Raymond Clark III
    http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/09...imesiderArea.0
    Last edited by songline; 09-23-2009 at 11:23 AM.
    Women are Angels.

Clark's sister, brother-in-law and fiancee, Jennifer Hromadka, also worked in the lab building but did not go to work this week

http://a.abcnews.com/m/screen?id=8598755&pid=248

Outside the apartment complex in Middletown, throngs of reporters gathered throughout the day as Clark’s name leaked out from investigators. Lewis said at the press conference that Clark has retained an attorney, and a person who works with Clark said Clark, his sister, brother-in-law and fiancée did not show up for work on the medical school campus on Tuesday.

http://www.yaledailynews.com/news/un...rson-interest/

I just Googled some key words and found several references to them not showing up for work. (sister, brother in law, ray clark, work)

Them not showing for work does not prove involvement. Perhaps at this point, they believed Ray was going to be arrested and charged and were avoiding the media?

Songline, I did not understand: I also know that when 3 relatives help the one outsider my hinky meter goes way up.

The 3 relatives: Ray, his sister, his brother-in-law
    The outsider: The fiancee

But how did they help her?

I think it is human nature, when a heinous crime is committed, that people comment on the suspected guilty one "getting the death penalty."

Not everyone thinks like a lawyer and says "innocent until proven guilty, then let's talk about the penalty phase." But it's not a bad idea to gently remind us.

Since I'm on a crime forum discussing the case (and its future), and not a judge in the case I feel okay making the out-of-sequence jump.
    Last edited by Noway; 09-23-2009 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    I know he was arrested and is awaiting a trial, with a 3 million bail that he can never raise.
    I am pretty sure I had posted that link. but there are so many threads now.
    I will try to find it.
    And yesterday I also posted something from a journalist who is trying to bring attention to this in hope of getting a fair trial.
    I know he was arrested and is awaiting a trial. I still think it is premature to talk of the penalty before a case has even had its first hearing.
    I also know that when 3 relatives help the one outsider my hinky meter goes way up.
    I do not know who did what...that is my fact. I do not think that anyone knows anything clearly yet. Could he be the perp - yes he can, could it look like he is - yes it can.

I did a fat google search look at the first post:
    Clark did not show up to work on Tuesday - Google Search

Then read this.

Andrew Cohen: Maybe We Should Have A Trial Before We Hang Raymond Clark III
    http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/09...imesiderArea.0
    Song, that is in reference to Tuesday September 15th. Annie went missing September 8th and she went to Amistad after receiving a text from RC requesting a meeting. He swiped his Yale ID after she arrived at 10 that morning.

Clark's sister, brother-in-law and fiancee, Jennifer Hromadka, also worked in the lab building but did not go to work this week

http://a.abcnews.com/m/screen?id=8598755&pid=248

Outside the apartment complex in Middletown, throngs of reporters gathered throughout the day as Clark’s name leaked out from investigators. Lewis said at the press conference that Clark has retained an attorney, and a person who works with Clark said Clark, his sister, brother-in-law and fiancee did not show up for work on the medical school campus on Tuesday.

http://www.yaledailynews.com/news/un...rson-interest/

I just Googled some key words and found several references to them not showing up for work. (sister, brother in law, ray clark, work)

Them not showing for work does not prove involvement. Perhaps at this point, they believed Ray was going to be arrested and charged and were avoiding the media?

Songline, I did not understand: I also know that when 3 relatives help the one outsider my hinky meter goes way up.

The 3 relatives: Ray, his sister, his brother-in-law
    The outsider: The fiancee

But how did they help her?
    Thanks for bringing that article Noway.
    No I am not saying they are involved...I am simply saying that to date we do not really know anything.
    Yes there are many things pointing to him...
    I am not saying it is not him...
    But I am saying is I AM NOT JUMPING ON THE HANG A MAN LINE.
    There is to much to do before there will be a first hearing.
    It is not fair to hang this man yet.....I hate lynch mobs..
    Now when you give me a perp like Jaycess abductor.
    I am ready to pull the first trigger.
    This is no where like that at all.....

BBM
    Thank you for clarifying this for me, I must have misunderstood and thought that they were all related to the fiance.
    Now you are letting me know that they are related to him.
    ooops that would change things a bit.

IF IF IF
    He had help in any way:
    I can now see if they are related to him how they may help him.
    I did not imagine that if they are related to her - 3 would go out on a limb.
    Last edited by songline; 09-23-2009 at 11:52 AM.
    Women are Angels.

LE has stated several times that there was one person involved. Even the fire alarm going off is unrelated to the murder and was not done by Ray. (Media reports, LE quotes)

See this post and links given:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4194791&postcount=33"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The Alarm[/ame]

LE has stated several times that there was one person involved. Even the fire alarm going off is unrelated to the murder and was not done by Ray. (Media reports, LE quotes)

See this post and links given:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The Alarm
    Thank you, I appreciate all the information.
    I am still not willing to get on the hang line - there is plenty time for that.
    I do see all the information is pointing in his direction.
    JUST A REMINDER: I never said he is not the one;
    I said we really need to know more.
    He has not even pleaded yet.....
    Women are Angels.

At a meeting of medical school students and teachers Monday, Yale president Richard Levin said police have narrowed the number of potential suspects to a very small pool because building security systems recorded who entered the building and what times they entered, the Yale Daily News reported Tuesday. He said the appropriate people are being monitored, the newspaper said.

http://www.courant.com/news/connecti...,7500432.story

I don't see anyone hanging him. We're discussing whether the death penalty would likely be an option with what we know (which is very little).

I don't think LE arrested RC on a whim.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3