Now that is a SERIOUS facebook addiction..

:laugh: Too funny! Is that for real "Police" posts Wanna Hang Out???

Oh, yes; they walk among us.

My stepdad is a licensed, professional gunsmith who makes custom rifles. One of the guys he works with runs a booth at our local gun shows and took one of Dad's rifles up there to sell it.

Well, one of my son's acquaintances stole the rifle (a felony) and was dumb enough to post about committing the crime in great detail on his MySpace page.

It didn't take long for the detectives to catch up with him. He's now looking at 15 years and a $250,000 fine. :haha:

I am pretty stunned at what young people post online and that they seem to think no one will ever see it!

LOL. I love the post from the Police. We'll be seeing this soon on an episode of World's Dumbest Criminals.

I am pretty stunned at what young people post online and that they seem to think no one will ever see it!

If this burglar is like most teens, he probably had his cell phone number right there on his home page. It suprises me too what some of the younger people put out there~ and lots of photos too. Even with their "page" set to private, many invite everyone and their brother in. I would have thought since this is technology they're used to, the younger set would be more careful.

They just don't make criminals like they used to...

:loser:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back