Haunting Evidence: JonBenet Ramsey

Do you believe in these 2, and the psychic/paranormal evidence?

• Total voters

voynich

Former Member
Reaction score
Haunting Evidence: JonBenet Ramsey

Psychic profiler Carla Baron, medium John J. Oliver and paranormal investigator Patrick Burns take a terrifying descent into the heart of evil, as they see murders through the killer’s mind and the victim’s eyes.

Warning! Very very spooky! I got cold chills watching it. Poll should say these 3.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDZBgHBHQT8"]YouTube - X Files Theme Tune[/ame]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mzr9jQBBfo&feature=related"]YouTube - Haunting Evidence: JonBenet Ramsey - part 1 of 5[/nomedia]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiLIL9CeZcw&feature=related"]YouTube - Haunting Evidence: JonBenet Ramsey - part 2 of 5[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLi02AlucmU&feature=related"]YouTube - Haunting Evidence: JonBenet Ramsey - part 3 of 5[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=214Gca3vIbY&feature=related"]YouTube - Haunting Evidence: JonBenet Ramsey - part 4 of 5[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49dNjM3YQ28&feature=related"]YouTube - Haunting Evidence: JonBenet Ramsey - part 5 of 5[/ame]

Well.........L.Smit and this team........a match made in Disneyland.

http://home.att.net/~carla.baron/bio.html

Currently, Carla is taping a Halloween special for the E! Channel ~
"Psychic Hollywood: Search for the Truth," LOL

http://www.iigwest.com/investigations/carla_baron/carla_report.html

While we were unable to get information on some of her claims, every case we investigated was either solved without Baron’s involvement or remains unsolved. Either way, her claims of being a “psychic detective” are completely unsubstantiated.

Baron herself has characterized the role of a psychic in criminal investigations:

“Psychics don’t solve cases. They assist in providing the unknown, the missing piece of the puzzle.”1

“[P]sychic flashbacks don't solve the cases, but they certainly add new layers of insight and information.”2

“[P]sychics are not meant to solve cases. They're meant to ‘help connect the dots.’"3

“I don’t think it’s about the accuracy. I think it’s about the assistance that I give.”4

But how can you assist people with inaccurate information? Doesn't providing the missing piece of the puzzle, or insight and information, or connecting the dots usually lead to a solution? Implicit in the claim of being a “psychic detective” is the claim that you provide accurate information that leads to the successful resolution of a mystery. Imagine if a police detective said, “police detectives don’t actually solve the case, they just come up with ideas and hope for the best.” Such a statement would not generate much confidence in police procedure, and rightly so.

Following are details on fourteen cases with which Baron has claimed some kind of involvement. They are in chronological order, by date of the victim’s murder or initial disappearance. Explicit and upsetting details of violent crimes have been kept to a minimum, and the names of individuals who have been accused of these crimes but have not been identified by police as a suspect have been omitted.

The cases detailed are listed below. You can click on individual cases to jump directly to them, or scroll through the entire report.

http://www.iigwest.com/investigations/carla_baron/carla_report.html

JONBENET RAMSEY

6 years old at time of murder.

CRIME: Found murdered on December 25, 1996

SUSPECTS: None.

FAMILY SPOKESPERSON/CONTACT: None.

INVESTIGATING OFFICER/AGENCY: Detective Tom Bennett, Boulder Colorado Police, is one of many investigating officials.

BARON’S CLAIM: Baron told a student newspaper that she worked on a case “like the JonBenet Ramsey. . . case,”6 but could not state that she worked on the JonBenet Ramsey case specifically because it still “remains open.”7

IIG'S FINDINGS: The interviewer, Adam Smeltz, apparently insisted that she clarify the comment about JonBenet Ramsey, and she backed off. Interpreting this statement as a claim that she worked on the JonBenet Ramsey case, we contacted Detective Tom Bennett, who stated, “No psychic has provided any useful information,” adding that he had never even heard of Carla Baron.

Yeah, I saw this a while ago, and thought it was pretty cool until I saw that it was "Smiterized". My stupid word, yes. He just looks so happy that they are substantiating his beliefs.

Was hilarious how they "felt,sniffed,whatever" that he came through the basement window.Spot on eh?Oh and I bet that wasn't Lou's idea.

:floorlaugh:

Funny,there are so many good documentaries (this isn't even one) about this case and you pick out this joke !
What's next?Tracey's doc?:D That's a better version of X-files than this one.

JB says Hello from beyond the grave

Just a question can Psychics be unbaised when the case is high profile as this one?

Why would JB's ghost lie to them about what happened to her in her final minutes? :waitasec:

What year was this Voynich,and would you believe if it pointed to a Ramsey....

It states 6 months earlier than July 9, 2008, since they have a video clip announcing touch DNA evidence.
What this means is that this documentary was produced before DNA results exonerating the R's.
So JB's ghost was telling the JIDI what happened to her before the DNA results were released.

Hmm, that's a tough one. But here, JB's ghost has spoken to the mediums and psychics and it's JIDI.

According to JB's ghost, she woke up after everyone was asleep, and went downstairs, and was eating pineapple by herself in the kitchen when the IDI struck her.

She even says Hello to that electronic voice detector.

Another psychic was also IDI.

I like how they keep saying things that they knew were not widely published when we all know they were- i.e. the stun, gun, the hiking boots, the eating pineapple, I could go on and on.
This did not say anything new to me.

It states 6 months earlier than July 9, 2008, since they have a video clip announcing touch DNA evidence.
What this means is that this documentary was produced before DNA results exonerating the R's.
So JB's ghost was telling the JIDI what happened to her before the DNA results were released.

Hmm, that's a tough one. But here, JB's ghost has spoken to the mediums and psychics and it's JIDI.

According to JB's ghost, she woke up after everyone was asleep, and went downstairs, and was eating pineapple by herself in the kitchen when the IDI struck her.

She even says Hello to that electronic voice detector.

Another psychic was also IDI.

Thank you for advoiding my question would believe a psychic if they said A Ramsey did it...

But ask the psyhic how did PR and BR fingerprints got on the bowl?
Also ask why JR said JonBenet would had never walked downstairs by herself...Maybe they can answer more questions that we don't know

Thank you for avoiding my question would believe a psychic if they said A Ramsey did it...

What did you EXPECT?

Here are a few more questions: how could she have eaten it by herself when she couldn't even reach the countertop?

If PR was asleep, why did her side of the bed show evidence of not having been slept in (per Chuck Green)?

Hi voynich.

I'm always a little disapponited when you delete, I always wonder, what brillance could I have missed?

"Why would JB's ghost lie to them about what happened to her in her final minutes?" - v

Could be another spirit, assuming her form?
trickery.

Hi voynich.

I'm always a little disapponited when you delete, I always wonder, what brillance could I have missed?

"Why would JB's ghost lie to them about what happened to her in her final minutes?" - v

Could be another spirit, assuming her form?
trickery.

Thank you for advoiding my question would believe a psychic if they said A Ramsey did it...

What did you EXPECT?

I was going to ask about the DNA and other experts but decided it belonged in the other thread.

The RDI seem a little defensive

Not really cause done research all this and just wonder if you did...And my question was if a psychic said a Ramsey did kill JonBenet would you believe it simple question...

Not really cause done research all this and just wonder if you did...And my question was if a psychic said a Ramsey did kill JonBenet would you believe it simple question...

Depends on how many exacting details they could give and how well it matches up w/known evidence and whether they could provide new evidence and new leads. Also, having the voice of JB on electronic voice detector is persuasive evidence.

If this psychic said that BR did it all alone would you believe it?

If the perp really does live in Va and did work in security and has some ties at Access??

Was hilarious how they "felt,sniffed,whatever" that he came through the basement window.Spot on eh?Oh and I bet that wasn't Lou's idea.

:floorlaugh:

Yeah, I have no doubt that these "Ghostbusters"-wannabes heard a voice. I just don't think it was JB's!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back