View Poll Results: Do you believe in these 2, and the psychic/paranormal evidence?

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

29 21.17%
  • No

108 78.83%
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    This "psychic" wasn't talking to JB's "ghost". JB is not a ghost. She isn't trapped. She has moved on. That is what I was trying to explain before on another thread. There is a difference between ghosts and spirit visitors.
    ANY deceased person can visit here anytime they wish. Ghosts never left in the first place.
    Psychics are not always Mediums. A psychic gets impressions from people, places and objects, often getting a mental image of events attached to them.
    But a Medium can talk to the dead. Big difference. Even with that, some Mediums are clairvoyant (see the dead), some are clairaudient (hear the dead) and some are clairsentient (sense the dead or have sensibilities of other dimensions). Some are all three.
    There are a lot of fakes around, too.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    This "psychic" wasn't talking to JB's "ghost". JB is not a ghost. She isn't trapped. She has moved on. That is what I was trying to explain before on another thread. There is a difference between ghosts and spirit visitors.
    ANY deceased person can visit here anytime they wish. Ghosts never left in the first place.
    Psychics are not always Mediums. A psychic gets impressions from people, places and objects, often getting a mental image of events attached to them.
    But a Medium can talk to the dead. Big difference. Even with that, some Mediums are clairvoyant (see the dead), some are clairaudient (hear the dead) and some are clairsentient (sense the dead or have sensibilities of other dimensions). Some are all three.
    There are a lot of fakes around, too.
    So when I dream of my cat is she a ghost or spirit visitor?

So what do you think of medium John J. Oliver and paranormal investigator Patrick Burns electronic voice recording of JB saying Hello?

Quote Originally Posted by voynich View Post
    So when I dream of my cat is she a ghost or spirit visitor?

So what do you think of medium John J. Oliver and paranormal investigator Patrick Burns electronic voice recording of JB saying Hello?
    Your cat is a spirit visitor. Animals never become ghosts when they die. PM me if you need to know why.
    While I do believe in EVP (electronic voice phenomena) I couldn't say without being there whether the voice was JB's. Keep in mind we are looking at a TV representation of the event. We don't know if the playback is actually what was recorded, or has been produced for the show.
    All spirits, being pure energy themselves, can and do use any type of electrical or magnetic force simply because they can more easily communicate that way. JB has no real voice anymore because she no longer has the physical apparatus for speech. Could she communicate on a tape recorder like that? Yes. Would she? Possibly. Is that really her "voice"? I'd have to sure the tape was recorded and played back immediately after and not altered in anyway.

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:

Your cat is a spirit visitor. Animals never become ghosts when they die. PM me if you need to know why.
    While I do believe in EVP (electronic voice phenomena) I couldn't say without being there whether the voice was JB's. Keep in mind we are looking at a TV representation of the event. We don't know if the playback is actually what was recorded, or has been produced for the show.
    All spirits, being pure energy themselves, can and do use any type of electrical or magnetic force simply because they can more easily communicate that way. JB has no real voice anymore because she no longer has the physical apparatus for speech. Could she communicate on a tape recorder like that? Yes. Would she? Possibly. Is that really her "voice"? I'd have to sure the tape was recorded and played back immediately after and not altered in anyway.
    thanks about my cat -- i infer ghosts require something unjust happen to them.

If the show did not alter EVP in any way, would JB's spirit visitor have any reason to say hello to these trio of psychics/mediums and their IDI theory?

thanks about my cat -- i infer ghosts require something unjust happen to them.

If the show did not alter EVP in any way, would JB's spirit visitor have any reason to say hello to these trio of psychics/mediums and their IDI theory?
    Ghosts don't necessarily require anything unjust to have happened. There are many reason why someone won't complete their transition. Whatever their reason, that was not JB's problem. She did not and does not need to hang around to see justice done. She knows it will be done. And we need to accept that it might not be here.
    Would she "say hello?" Maybe. She'd know they were trying to contact her and the magnetic tape makes it possible. Did she? I don't really think so.
    In other words, it is entirely possible for the dead to communicate that way. But I don't think she did.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:

Ghosts don't necessarily require anything unjust to have happened. There are many reason why someone won't complete their transition. Whatever their reason, that was not JB's problem. She did not and does not need to hang around to see justice done. She knows it will be done. And we need to accept that it might not be here.
    Would she "say hello?" Maybe. She'd know they were trying to contact her and the magnetic tape makes it possible. Did she? I don't really think so.
    In other words, it is entirely possible for the dead to communicate that way. But I don't think she did.
    So what do you think of medium John J. Oliver -- evidentally JB's spirit told him IDI

So what do you think of medium John J. Oliver -- evidentally JB's spirit told him IDI
    ROFL
    It was Lou Smit's "spirit" who told him that!
    Last edited by madeleine; 09-21-2009 at 11:58 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madeleine For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    ROFL
    Mock on all you want, but where's the RDI re-enactment?

I am mocking cheap entertainment yeah........wonder why one of the 3 is making hollywood clips now?duh

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madeleine For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyn View Post
    Thank you for advoiding my question would believe a psychic if they said A Ramsey did it...

But ask the psyhic how did PR and BR fingerprints got on the bowl?
    Also ask why JR said JonBenet would had never walked downstairs by herself...Maybe they can answer more questions that we don't know
    bold by me

Just a guess here, but since they both did live in the house, I would imagine their fingerprints would be on lots of stuff. I'd be more surprised if their fingerprints weren't on the bowl.
    Last edited by weasel; 09-21-2009 at 02:37 PM.

ROFL

Sorry, not trying to be nasty, but I cannot understand why people continutally berate Lou Smit just because they don't agree with him. He has been a homicide investigator (and from what I gather a rather good one) for, I don't know, how many years? People may not always agree with him, but since he is an expert in his field I think at the very least his opinions and ideas could be considered. I have read posts from people calling him everything from "nut job" to wishing him dead just because they don't agree with him. Not accusing anyone of course, but when I read posts where people are berating him, I just want to ask them "how many years have you been actively investigating homicides"?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to weasel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie
    There are certainly some incredibly prescient people.
    re: Ask Dave
    Gee, thanks!
    Vae Victus! (May the conquered suffer!)
    Celerem vindictam manu! (Swift hand of vengeance!)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:

ROFL
    No kidding! Doesn't take a psychic to figure THAT out.

"Call Ghostbusters. We are ready to believe you!" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by voynich
    Mock on all you want,
    madeleine, you heard the man!

Quote Originally Posted by voynich
    but where's the RDI re-enactment?
    I think Sophie answered that one well. On a personal note, some of us have talked about making our own documentary with a re-enactment in it. Trouble is, we have no idea where to start.
    Last edited by SuperDave; 09-21-2009 at 05:05 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by weasel View Post
    Sorry, not trying to be nasty, but I cannot understand why people continutally berate Lou Smit just because they don't agree with him.
    Actually, we DON'T berate him because we don't agree with him. We berate him for the way he destroyed his own credibility by making he EGO more important than justice.

He has been a homicide investigator (and from what I gather a rather good one) for, I don't know, how many years?
    From what I gather, 1) he was as good as the teams he was on; 2) most of the perps he investigated were dumb trailer trash, a far cry from what he up against here.

People may not always agree with him, but since he is an expert in his field I think at the very least his opinions and ideas could be considered.
    I HAVE considered them. A multitude of things have forced me to reject them!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by weasel View Post
    bold by me

Just a guess here, but since they both did live in the house, I would imagine their fingerprints would be on lots of stuff. I'd be more surprised if their fingerprints weren't on the bowl.
    The point is PR said she didn't know where the bowl came from that it wasn't theirs...And BR recogonized the bowl...
    Knowledge of time is precious.Wisdom of truth is more precious than time..Opinions I write are mine..

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ravyn For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast