View Poll Results: Do you believe in these 2, and the psychic/paranormal evidence?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    27 21.77%
  • No

    97 78.23%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 275

Thread: Haunting Evidence: JonBenet Ramsey

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    7,677
    Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    joeskidbeck,

    I agree, its probably not the fingerprints but forensic deposits from JonBenet that was being wiped from the flashlight.



    .
    The batteries were wiped too. And that was probably for the prints. However, no intruder would worry about prints on the batteries because they didn't put the batteries in there. But one of the Rs put the batteries in there, and the only way they could get away with saying the flashlight didn't belong to them was to wipe their prints from the batteries as well. Their prints on an intruder's flashlight batteries would be a little hard to explain.
    No intruder would bring a flashlight that big anyway and coincidentally one that was "just like" the one in the house where they broke into and killed a child.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:


  3. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,548
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    However, no intruder would worry about prints on the batteries because they didn't put the batteries in there.
    If it was his flashlight he would (fear of losing it at the crime scene).
    There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.
    Buddha


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to madeleine For This Useful Post:


  5. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    If it was his flashlight he would (fear of losing it at the crime scene).
    What are the odd's that an intruder brought a flashlight exactly like the one that the R's had? Plus, if I remember correctly the R's flashlight wasn't located, so where was it if the one left sitting on the counter was the intruders? When leaving the intruder remembered to take with him the leftover tape and rope, but not the flashlight?
    This is strictly my opinion!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zak For This Useful Post:


  7. #79
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    7,677
    Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    If it was his flashlight he would (fear of losing it at the crime scene).
    Why? His prints are not found anywhere else. And if they are not in a database, it doesn't matter anyway. You'd need HIM to make a match. The flashlight was a bit to big to "lose". It was simply left on the counter. Because it belonged to the house anyway.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:


  9. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    18,543

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by weasel View Post
    Sorry, not trying to be nasty, but I cannot understand why people continutally berate Lou Smit just because they don't agree with him. He has been a homicide investigator (and from what I gather a rather good one) for, I don't know, how many years? People may not always agree with him, but since he is an expert in his field I think at the very least his opinions and ideas could be considered. I have read posts from people calling him everything from "nut job" to wishing him dead just because they don't agree with him. Not accusing anyone of course, but when I read posts where people are berating him, I just want to ask them "how many years have you been actively investigating homicides"?
    I wouldn't berate him just because I disagreed with him, it's because he prematurely concluded the Ramsey's were innocent because he sat down and prayed with them!!! That's why!
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.



  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:


  11. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    I wouldn't berate him just because I disagreed with him, it's because he prematurely concluded the Ramsey's were innocent because he sat down and prayed with them!!! That's why!
    That's the way I feel when I read that because he didn't believe they were guilty, that makes him a bad investigator. You completely dismiss the possibility (or probability for me) that they were innocent. However, just keep banging, something might click.

  12. #82
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    7,677
    [QUOTE=MurriFlower;5598944]That's the way I feel when I read that because he didn't believe they were guilty, that makes him a bad investigator. You completely dismiss the possibility (or probability for me) that they were innocent. However, just keep banging, something might click.[/QUOTE

    He wasn't a bad investigator because he believed they were innocent. He was bad investigator because he based his belief of their innocence or guilt on the fact that they prayed with him.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:


  14. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    4,222
    And that premise has been disputed. I don't think he based his beliefs the way he did because the Ramseys prayed with him. That is an oversimplification of a homicide analysis you don't agree with. There is only speculation on this type of point, no proof and certainly Lou has explained this and denies it. His long history of success and admiration in his industry would not have existed had something like this been true of his character.
    __________________
    Disclaimer: I have a JD, but I am not licensed to practice. Therefore, do not interpret anything contained in my posts as legal advice - they are my personal opinion only.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy For This Useful Post:


  16. #84
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    4,222
    With regard to the flashlight, I speculate that the perp may have been in the house before. A snoop around, a trial run - the thrill of being undetected when they were home? I don't know but if the flashlight was a mag light, uh, those are pretty common, I have one, or the perp may have taken it and brought it back with no prints???
    __________________
    Disclaimer: I have a JD, but I am not licensed to practice. Therefore, do not interpret anything contained in my posts as legal advice - they are my personal opinion only.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy For This Useful Post:


  18. #85
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    7,677
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    With regard to the flashlight, I speculate that the perp may have been in the house before. A snoop around, a trial run - the thrill of being undetected when they were home? I don't know but if the flashlight was a mag light, uh, those are pretty common, I have one, or the perp may have taken it and brought it back with no prints???
    So common, in fact, that the Rs said they actually had one "just like it". But couldn't say where "theirs" was.
    NO intruder would bring an almost 2-foot heavy maglight with him to a crime. They make SO many smaller ones. No way this was a multiple-day intrusion. No reason to "bring it back with no prints". It could have just as easily been wiped right there at the time of the crime, and probably was.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:


  20. #86
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    18,543

    Arrow

    Lou Smit also dismissed an unbroken spider web on the window sill, and NO footprints outside the window in the snow... If it was an IDI, this wouldn't be the case!
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.



  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:


  22. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Lou Smit also dismissed an unbroken spider web on the window sill, and NO footprints outside the window in the snow... If it was an IDI, this wouldn't be the case!
    Hmm, well as there was no snow in the immediate vicinity of the building (apparently) and spiders can spin webs at will, I hardly think this is the evidence that proves him wrong.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to MurriFlower For This Useful Post:


  24. #88
    believe09's Avatar
    believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    26,262

    A snip from Project Jason and Kelly Jolkowski-

    Project Jason Policy Regarding Psychics

    There is not one proven case in which a psychic, using special powers or abilities not given to the typical person, has located a missing person, whether dead or alive. It may be possible that some persons have an ability that defies science and logic, but there is no known scientific evidence of this. These persons re-victimize families by taking away hope where it should stand, and giving hope where there is none. No person has the right to do this to another.

    Psychics and other users of purported paranormal phenomena, cause unnecessary and damaging pain and anguish to families of the missing. They can also add to financial stress if they charge fees. We're already on a roller coaster ride of events and emotions, and we should have no desire to add to it.

    Understanding what goes on behind the scenes should decrease any guilt feelings for not accepting offers of "help" from these persons, whether it is fee-based or not. We want to lessen the pain already present in our every breath, and arm families with the information to defend themselves against these persons. The evidence that psychics are not helpful and in some cases even harmful, is overwhelming.

    In our mission to provide support and assistance to the families of the missing, we stand firm that it is not in their best interest to pursue the use of psychics in their case. We won't ride the status quo train of popular belief that it's ok and is not harmful.

    Project Jason stands firm in their policies that since psychics play no proven part in solving a missing person’s case, we will not refer them to family members, family members to them, nor “advertise” their claimed services.

    Additional Information: http://projectjason.org/interviews.html#psychics

    BBM: I am familiar with this via personal experience with my own family member's missing persons case, as well as my experience dealing with the psychics who are on this show. They charge EXHORBITENT fees. Enough said.

    I would never discount the complexities and power of the human mind. I believe that some people are quicker to arrive at answers than others for whatever reason. But no self proclaimed psychic has ever solved a case. That is the reality of it.

    Thanks for listening to my two cents...
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.
    ― Maya Angelou

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:


  26. #89
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    7,677
    Quote Originally Posted by MurriFlower View Post
    Hmm, well as there was no snow in the immediate vicinity of the building (apparently) and spiders can spin webs at will, I hardly think this is the evidence that proves him wrong.
    But spiders are dormant in that part of the country at that time of the year.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:


  28. #90
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,548
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Project Jason Policy Regarding Psychics

    There is not one proven case in which a psychic, using special powers or abilities not given to the typical person, has located a missing person, whether dead or alive. It may be possible that some persons have an ability that defies science and logic, but there is no known scientific evidence of this. These persons re-victimize families by taking away hope where it should stand, and giving hope where there is none. No person has the right to do this to another.

    Psychics and other users of purported paranormal phenomena, cause unnecessary and damaging pain and anguish to families of the missing. They can also add to financial stress if they charge fees. We're already on a roller coaster ride of events and emotions, and we should have no desire to add to it.

    Understanding what goes on behind the scenes should decrease any guilt feelings for not accepting offers of "help" from these persons, whether it is fee-based or not. We want to lessen the pain already present in our every breath, and arm families with the information to defend themselves against these persons. The evidence that psychics are not helpful and in some cases even harmful, is overwhelming.

    In our mission to provide support and assistance to the families of the missing, we stand firm that it is not in their best interest to pursue the use of psychics in their case. We won't ride the status quo train of popular belief that it's ok and is not harmful.

    Project Jason stands firm in their policies that since psychics play no proven part in solving a missing person’s case, we will not refer them to family members, family members to them, nor “advertise” their claimed services.

    Additional Information: http://projectjason.org/interviews.html#psychics

    BBM: I am familiar with this via personal experience with my own family member's missing persons case, as well as my experience dealing with the psychics who are on this show. They charge EXHORBITENT fees. Enough said.

    I would never discount the complexities and power of the human mind. I believe that some people are quicker to arrive at answers than others for whatever reason. But no self proclaimed psychic has ever solved a case. That is the reality of it.

    Thanks for listening to my two cents...
    There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.
    Buddha


  29. The Following User Says Thank You to madeleine For This Useful Post:


  30. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Posts
    82
    I have to say something.

    I'm not sure about these two psychics...but I have to say I know there are some people with a "gift" that can sense things beyond what "normal" people can.

    How do I know? I am a psychic/medium. I am clairaudient, clairvoyant and a physical medium.

    It's not something that can show up on a medical test, not that I know of, anyway.

    The best way to describe it is that it's like I'm a radio, and sometimes I can pick up on a distant channel.

    Easiest example, I went to visit a local restaurant. They were talking about a man seeing a woman in victorian clothing. Her name was never mentioned. at the end of the tour I asked the host who "Annabell or Anne Bell" was....Anne Bell was the former woman who owned the place in the late 1800s. He purposefully withheld the name...just to see if anyone would come up with it.

    How did I do it? I "heard" the name being said over and over...

    This being said, I can't say why/how I can do what I do, I just know when it happens.

    Do I charge? If I'm hired to do readings at a party or event for fun, yes..

    Have I worked on police cases? yes. information was given to see if it helped fill in the cracks in the working theories...did I charge for this? NO>

    IF I even got something that I thought was so compelling I'd give it freely, I'd NEVER EVER EVER charge for it. Not when helping a family. I've done some home investigations and I don't charge for that either.

    There are so many frauds out there I understand why you look at psychics with such a jaundiced eye, however, I just ask that you keep an open mind as not everyone is a liar and sometimes, just sometimes, you can help.
    Giles: "Let's not jump to any conclusions."
    Buffy: "I didn't jump. I took one tiny step, and there conclusions were."

  31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sneezy For This Useful Post:


  32. #92
    believe09's Avatar
    believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    26,262
    Quote Originally Posted by sneezy View Post
    I have to say something.

    I'm not sure about these two psychics...but I have to say I know there are some people with a "gift" that can sense things beyond what "normal" people can.

    How do I know? I am a psychic/medium. I am clairaudient, clairvoyant and a physical medium.

    It's not something that can show up on a medical test, not that I know of, anyway.

    The best way to describe it is that it's like I'm a radio, and sometimes I can pick up on a distant channel.

    Easiest example, I went to visit a local restaurant. They were talking about a man seeing a woman in victorian clothing. Her name was never mentioned. at the end of the tour I asked the host who "Annabell or Anne Bell" was....Anne Bell was the former woman who owned the place in the late 1800s. He purposefully withheld the name...just to see if anyone would come up with it.

    How did I do it? I "heard" the name being said over and over...

    This being said, I can't say why/how I can do what I do, I just know when it happens.

    Do I charge? If I'm hired to do readings at a party or event for fun, yes..

    Have I worked on police cases? yes. information was given to see if it helped fill in the cracks in the working theories...did I charge for this? NO>

    IF I even got something that I thought was so compelling I'd give it freely, I'd NEVER EVER EVER charge for it. Not when helping a family. I've done some home investigations and I don't charge for that either.

    There are so many frauds out there I understand why you look at psychics with such a jaundiced eye, however, I just ask that you keep an open mind as not everyone is a liar and sometimes, just sometimes, you can help.
    I tried to be thoughtful in my reply-I did not intend for those like yourself to feel unwelcome helping. All help is welcome, within reason.

    Here is why I say this-for 19+ years my family was victimized by psychics when my cousin disappeared. They showed up at the house, called, wrote letters. Different ones. Some charged ridiculous fees for their assistance. Always, there was false hope and a rollercoaster of emotions ensued. Never were they right. But the guilt lived on-because the hook was what if this one is right....what if this one sees something the others have not seen. So my family stayed open. It is open no longer, sad to say.

    Statistics show my experience to be the common one. I have further experience with the psychics on this show. It makes great theater-and they charge a ton of money for their services.

    In your case, what if you tune into the radio and see or hear my cousin's location? I am going to raise money, get TES, rally LE, call the media...and statistically speaking, you will be wrong. Not YOU personally, but I am just giving an example.

    The human mind is a wonder, and I believe that there are medical explanations for your gift that does not have to be a psychiatric one OR a mystical one. You may be far better in putting the pieces of a puzzle together than I am, regardless of what it takes to get you there. I applaud and believe that this is possible.
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.
    ― Maya Angelou

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:


  34. #93
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    7,677
    It doesn't work like that. The dead don't "solve" crimes. This is because from where they are, they simply don't care who killed them, That is for US to deal with, we who are still here are the ones with lessons to learn, not them. They truly have moved on (for the most part). Those who cannot or will not move on are what we call "ghosts". It takes them longer, but eventually they, too, move on. Time on their side of the veil is not like time here.
    There is also a difference between psychics and mediums. Some people are both. A medium can see/hear/sense the dead. Some mediums can only see earthbound souls, some can see all departed souls. But a psychic doesn't communicate with the dead. Rather, they can get impressions from people, places or objects. They might be able to pick up a sense of where a great mass killing has occurred or similar situations or "see" images of people, places or things but it is not the same as talking to the dead.

    A few other things- the dead don't give us information that we are not supposed to have. No winning lottery numbers or stuff like that.
    And they come whenever they WANT to come, not always when you call them.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:


  36. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    7,677
    Beiieve09, I am sorry you had that bad experience. I'd RUN from anyone who charged money to remove negative energy (aka a curse, etc). or who tried to take advantage of a bereaved family. Don't worry, they will have that karmic debt to pay.
    There are three things I was told as a child by a friend's grandma, we called her Nonni, a very gifted medium. NEVER take money for these things:
    telling jokes, having sex, or talking to the dead. Because when you do, you lose your talent for it. She was also the one who told me to be careful whenever I opened the veil, because they come whenever they want to come and not always when you want them to. And she was right. So I never call them. I wait for them.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:


  38. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    But spiders are dormant in that part of the country at that time of the year.
    Really, which type of spider was it? I'll look it up.

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to MurriFlower For This Useful Post:


  40. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    Beiieve09, I am sorry you had that bad experience. I'd RUN from anyone who charged money to remove negative energy (aka a curse, etc). or who tried to take advantage of a bereaved family. Don't worry, they will have that karmic debt to pay.
    There are three things I was told as a child by a friend's grandma, we called her Nonni, a very gifted medium. NEVER take money for these things:
    telling jokes, having sex, or talking to the dead. Because when you do, you lose your talent for it. She was also the one who told me to be careful whenever I opened the veil, because they come whenever they want to come and not always when you want them to. And she was right. So I never call them. I wait for them.
    I'm not into psychics or mediums, but I do believe some people are more sensitive to certain things. For example, my F-I-L could find underground water sources (aquifers) and also tell how deep underground it was, if it was clean or brackish and approximately what the flow was. So I know there are things that science can't explain. I like you're Grandmother's ideas for not taking money -- tell Seinfeld!!

    When I first joined this forum and started to look into her death, an idea popped into my head unbidden (just like someone told me a clue) and I still don't know what it means. I'm going to keep searching.

  41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MurriFlower For This Useful Post:


  42. #97
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,842
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    But spiders are dormant in that part of the country at that time of the year.
    You are right about that. We lived in Montana for 8 years, and I NEVER saw a spider in the winter time...Colorado, Montana...Wyoming....I think that it's just too cold for them. To be honest, that web had probably been there for quite some time.

    http://www.extension.org/faq/32566


    Look up Spiders in cold climates...or Spiders in Colorado....and this is what you will find..

    "When the cold weather comes , they find a safe place under leaves or bark to hibernate in during the cold winter."
    Last edited by Ames; 09-16-2010 at 01:46 AM.
    "This time we get it right."

  43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ames For This Useful Post:


  44. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,548
    Quote Originally Posted by sneezy View Post
    I have to say something.

    I'm not sure about these two psychics...but I have to say I know there are some people with a "gift" that can sense things beyond what "normal" people can.

    How do I know? I am a psychic/medium. I am clairaudient, clairvoyant and a physical medium.

    It's not something that can show up on a medical test, not that I know of, anyway.

    The best way to describe it is that it's like I'm a radio, and sometimes I can pick up on a distant channel.

    Easiest example, I went to visit a local restaurant. They were talking about a man seeing a woman in victorian clothing. Her name was never mentioned. at the end of the tour I asked the host who "Annabell or Anne Bell" was....Anne Bell was the former woman who owned the place in the late 1800s. He purposefully withheld the name...just to see if anyone would come up with it.

    How did I do it? I "heard" the name being said over and over...

    This being said, I can't say why/how I can do what I do, I just know when it happens.

    Do I charge? If I'm hired to do readings at a party or event for fun, yes..

    Have I worked on police cases? yes. information was given to see if it helped fill in the cracks in the working theories...did I charge for this? NO>

    IF I even got something that I thought was so compelling I'd give it freely, I'd NEVER EVER EVER charge for it. Not when helping a family. I've done some home investigations and I don't charge for that either.

    There are so many frauds out there I understand why you look at psychics with such a jaundiced eye, however, I just ask that you keep an open mind as not everyone is a liar and sometimes, just sometimes, you can help.
    Maybe this has more to do with some sort of energy than visions?
    There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.
    Buddha


  45. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    You are right about that. We lived in Montana for 8 years, and I NEVER saw a spider in the winter time...Colorado, Montana...Wyoming....I think that it's just too cold for them. To be honest, that web had probably been there for quite some time.

    http://www.extension.org/faq/32566


    Look up Spiders in cold climates...or Spiders in Colorado....and this is what you will find..

    "When the cold weather comes , they find a safe place under leaves or bark to hibernate in during the cold winter."
    Well, this little chap wasn't out in the woods needing to hide under a leaf or bark, he was snug and warm in the R's window well grate, (with the window open for some nice warm airflow), so he could spin away to his heart's content.

  46. #100
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,842
    Quote Originally Posted by MurriFlower View Post
    Well, this little chap wasn't out in the woods needing to hide under a leaf or bark, he was snug and warm in the R's window well grate, (with the window open for some nice warm airflow), so he could spin away to his heart's content.
    LOL...not enough warm airflow in CO, during the winter months, pouring out of an open or broken window. Spiders just don't come out during those winter months. The go into hiding. Do you really believe that sometime during that night of the murder...after the grate was moved....that a spider spun a web? I seriously doubt it....that web had been there for awhile. Even if I did believe in IDI...which I don't...but IF I did....I would lean toward an intruder coming in through another way...the front door, for example...or another window. I lived in Montana...two states above Colorado...(lol..you would be surprised at the people that do not know geography)...anyway...I NEVER saw a spider in the winter. I do not believe for a second that after that grate was moved...that some spider decided to hop up there, and spin a web, on that very same window that the "intruder" used. A spider anywhere in CO during that time (except for INSIDE the home), is almost nil....a spider web being spun by a spider that somehow enjoys the cold Colorado winters, and can survive them....on the same exact window that the intruder used...on the same exact night of the murder....is double nil. WAY of topic...sort of....I actually have seen a spider, here in the south....spin a web in the morning, and at night, he actually went around and wrapped the web around his legs, taking it down...putting it on his back, and then carried it under the awning of our house. It was amazing to watch....I looked it up on the internet, and there are actually spiders that do this. He took down his web to use for later. How neat is that?????
    "This time we get it right."

  47. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ames For This Useful Post:


Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NEW Haunting Evidence on JBR tonight Saturday
    By SeekingJana in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 11:45 PM
  2. Haunting Evidence on Tru TV and some Links
    By wanttohelp in forum Madeleine McCann
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 04:04 AM
  3. Reasons why I believe a Ramsey killed Jonbenet
    By Keona in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-10-2005, 12:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •