Why isn't little RJ in his mothers custody?

WillenFan21

Reaction score
I really need to vent about this. I am sorry but if Misty has been a person of interest in this case then WHY is Ronald Junior allowed to be around her? IMHO they need to put him in Crystal's care. I find it absolute ludicrous that he's in Misty and Ron's care. Does anyone have any information on the custody battle? UGH it just really makes me angry that he is around Misty.

Nothing has been reported Willen. I sure hope JR is with his mommy. I figured if it is CS's weekend, and JR was not with her, we probably would have heard something about it on the scanners last night. Not that this is any proof, but it is a thought, and it make you feel a little better... :)

I really need to vent about this. I am sorry but if Misty has been a person of interest in this case then WHY is Ronald Junior allowed to be around her? IMHO they need to put him in Crystal's care. I find it absolute ludicrous that he's in Misty and Ron's care. Does anyone have any information on the custody battle? UGH it just really makes me angry that he is around Misty.

Thanks for your post...and the thread.....if i post my opinion on this travesy...prob get a TO.....don't want animal to have to spank me...so all I will say is.....DCF failed their obligation to protect the minor child. :banghead:

you know stilettos,

as a FL resident, ITA, and it happens way more often than it is reported. It is usually not reported until it is too late. DCF system isn't good here. A lot of the workers don't even check in on the well being of the children whos cases they are handling.

That is why when the report about DCF's findings came out, it did not surprise me. I do feel a lot had to do with RC & MC moving in with GGM, but this is all JMO :)

Could you provide a link that says that she is a POI thanks. AS far as Jr goes he needs to be with his father the stability that Ron has provided for him. He does put him up on a shelf and descide when he wants to be a daddy he has been his pilar since birth. Not 4 days out of the month. And as far as I know I didn't see or hear where Crystal went flying to Putnam county when the news broke, I would of been there the second I heard my baby may be in that pond? Instead I was reading Twitters from that side of the family. SAD and this is JMo and i have a right to say how i feel so if you feel the need to bash my feelings so be it. She has been a part time mom for years and continues in my eyes to be not the right answer either.

Could you provide a link that says that she is a POI thanks. AS far as Jr goes he needs to be with his father the stability that Ron has provided for him. He does put him up on a shelf and descide when he wants to be a daddy he has been his pilar since birth. Not 4 days out of the month. And as far as I know I didn't see or hear where Crystal went flying to Putnam county when the news broke, I would of been there the second I heard my baby may be in that pond? Instead I was reading Twitters from that side of the family. SAD and this is JMo and i have a right to say how i feel so if you feel the need to bash my feelings so be it. She has been a part time mom for years and continues in my eyes to be not the right answer either.

I usually stay away from this issue.....but the bold-ed statement, I want to respond to. Crystal has Jr. this weekend. I think it is way more important that she be with him than standing on a dark road waiting to see if her daughter is at the bottom of a pond. We have heard that both GGS and Marie were at the scene ......that was enough.

I usually stay away from this issue.....but the bold-ed statement, I want to respond to. Crystal has Jr. this weekend. I think it is way more important that she be with him than standing on a dark road waiting to see if her daughter is at the bottom of a pond. We have heard that both GGS and Marie were at the scene ......that was enough.

Marie must of been twitting at the scene then huh? she said she called them in her twitter acct. so I find it hard to believe she was there and calling them. But hey that is irrelevant in regards to who what what is important that the VILE rotten things being said about Ron and his family during this time is so wrong and I find it disrespectful to this family. We do not know any FACTS only the rumors and I for one have had enough to last me a life time and has also taught me alot about what rotten nasty people there out in this wide world of net that insert them selfs into a case and just slander and slaughter a innocent family that is griefing.

Marie must of been twitting at the scene then huh? she said she called them in her twitter acct. so I find it hard to believe she was there and calling them. But hey that is irrelevant in regards to who what what is important that the VILE rotten things being said about Ron and his family during this time is so wrong and I find it disrespectful to this family. We do not know any FACTS only the rumors and I for one have had enough to last me a life time and has also taught me alot about what rotten nasty people there out in this wide world of net that insert them selfs into a case and just slander and slaughter a innocent family that is griefing.

pot - kettle. Don't you think the vile rotten things being said about Crystal at this time would fall under that same umbrella?

Originally Posted by kittylyn461

1.) People are different. What one person would do in this situation is not the only correct response. There is more than one correct response in my opinion. Just b/c someone does not respond exactly as I would does not make them wrong.... in my opinion.

2.) Some people cannot physically - literally physically - take the horrific devastation of seeing their loved one in a certain condition. THIS IS NORMAL... in my opinion.

3.) She has other kids who she must consider and who need her IF THEIR SISTER IS IN THE POND.

May God help her

MOO

I agree, staying with Jr. is the thing she should be doing. And you know, LE may have told she and Ron to stay away, we don't know. They may have told GGS and Marie that too - but you know g'mas. LE tried to keep this from being a media event, a pot farm, training, etc. but in this day and age they can't keep much from the media. I'm sure the custody issue will come up at a later date - right now the focus is to see if there is something in this pond. Considering what everyone of them may have to face very soon, I'm only sorry we can't help them in some way.

Willen, ITA with you and thank you for this thread! I posted in another thread earlier today about my dismay over this issue. I was very unhappy about the way the press treated Crystal when she announced she was going for custody. IMO, she should have rec'd temporary emergency custody the day she filed!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but from the first media interview of Misty I knew she was lying and a phony and shouldn't be taking care of little kids 24/7.

I disagree. As a mother, Hell couldn't keep me away from a pond search that we know is connected to my daughters case. I love my children, but when one is in danger, crisis, or in this case missing without knowledge of her condition and where abouts, my other children God love them, would be with a family member or with me as I vigilantly await any and all shreds and pieces of minute information I may be able to squeeze out of investigators.

I personally have never said vile, hateful remarks about Crystal or her family. Ron and Missty have been slaughtered to the point its harmed Haleighs forum concerning participation.

I would like to see both sides of the family get some answers, receive Haleigh back to them, and be able to heal. That the guilty be revealed and punished publically.

Twenty years ago, my ex snagged my five year old son during a weekend visit. He made untrue accusations against me and gained temp. custody. He had a fancy lawyer in a big city...I was unemployed four hours away in a small town. I was young and felt overwhelmed. He said if I signed a paper, he would let me have him in a year when I "got back on my feet" and that he would bring him to see me every other weekend. What resulted was I didn't see my son for over a year AT ALL. After a lot of crying with attorneys over the phone, I found one that took my case for practically pro bono. Two years later, a judge heard my case and was very angry over the situation. I gained custody back almost immediately.

My experience gives me a lot of insight into a mother's heart. This whole situation is going to give Crystal a whole new insight into motherhood. Please don't judge a mom just because she lost custody of a child until you sit down and hear the circumstances coming from her heart. :blowkiss:

Hard to be kind when a just turned 25yr old brings a 16 going on 17 into his home to sleep with him and care for his children and one turns up missing. Whether the teen is guilty or not, it shows extremely poor judgment and should have been considered during custody. But we know that DCF is a Govt run agency that looks out for out children. So how's that working out for us? How many times have we seen this scenario across the country? Enough yet? doubt it, the public does nothing but complains to people who have no control and can't do anything. Talk and write to the people that can change things is my only suggestion.

Perfect example....a judge awarded OJ Simpson his children after the murders, when they were very young despite the efforts of loving grandparents. No convictions, bad people can get custody and will most likely keep custody barring a HUGE event.

As far as the snarky comment about Crystal only seeing them 4 days a month, that is all she is allowed, she is fortunate to have received that after what RC did in the case.

Thought this may clarify who was there since we really have a problem with Rumors. I am bouncing off this post Teh not at you.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=145240&provider=top

snipped

Marie Griffis, Haleigh's grandmother, also told First Coast News she has not been contacted by the sheriff's office and is unaware of any findings.

Sykes says raced to the scene, to find deputies and investigators working in the woods. When Sykes questioned the investigators and asked if they were looking for Haleigh, she says they would not give her a yes or no answer, and told her she could not get any closer to the scene.

1.) People are different. What one person would do in this situation is not the only correct response. There is more than one correct response in my opinion. Just b/c someone does not respond exactly as I would does not make them wrong.... in my opinion.

2.) Some people cannot physically - literally physically - take the horrific devastation of seeing their loved one in a certain condition. THIS IS NORMAL... in my opinion.

3.) She has other kids who she must consider and who need her IF THEIR SISTER IS IN THE POND.

JMO But sounds like excuses to me. If my child may of been found in a pond you couldn't STOPPED me from being right there. JMO

May God help her

MOO

JMO But sounds like excuses to me. If my child may of been found in a pond you couldn't STOPPED me from being right there. JMO

May God help her

MOO
BBM My two bolded. Her response IMDO is the appropriate one for a Mother with other children to protect. Mom falling apart at the scene on the evening news is not the emotional support that JR and Chloe need. They need a safe, nurturing and as normal as possible experience during the most unimaginable tragedy.

May God grant her strength to endure.........

Right now, this post is so sad to see- they are combing the water looking for her body and a few people are more worried about bad stuff said about Ronald- the guy who married his bride while people were searching for his daughters body, the same man who does not think his bride needs any more testing- and you are tearing apart her grandma in the same post-

Just sad-

Your choices are not the same as others would be. Just like when I stated that I would never respond on 911 the way that RC did...and others took issue with it and said that I could not know unless I had been in RC's shoes. I know what I would do....you know what you would do.....they are just different.

Twenty years ago, my ex snagged my five year old son during a weekend visit. He made untrue accusations against me and gained temp. custody. He had a fancy lawyer in a big city...I was unemployed four hours away in a small town. I was young and felt overwhelmed. He said if I signed a paper, he would let me have him in a year when I "got back on my feet" and that he would bring him to see me every other weekend. What resulted was I didn't see my son for over a year AT ALL. After a lot of crying with attorneys over the phone, I found one that took my case for practically pro bono. Two years later, a judge heard my case and was very angry over the situation. I gained custody back almost immediately.

My experience gives me a lot of insight into a mother's heart. This whole situation is going to give Crystal a whole new insight into motherhood. Please don't judge a mom just because she lost custody of a child until you sit down and hear the circumstances coming from her heart. :blowkiss:
You share a personable experience of how some parents live through injustices. I'm very happy to hear you were able to get things straightened out. I have been through some custody issues, not concerning my children, but a child of my hubby's, and it's devastating, especially to those who truly want to do right by the child and live correctly. If one of the bio parents wants to cause trouble, they can and do.

I don't think because someone states they would be there as a mother is judging Crystal. Every mother I know personally would be. It's crystals choice not to be there, and I won't think bad things of her. Yes Crystal will learn alot through this, sadly. I believe she will overcome and be better for it like many others in this case.

Threads like this, imo enflames. So I'm done as I'm not letting myself to be made upset and tense due to it. If anyone gains Joy, knowledge or wisdom from it, good. Don't see that happening though. :snooty: Hope both sides heal and get answers. I'm glad everything worked out for you and your son.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back