1161 users online (242 members and 919 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence

Updates & discussion on searches, news releases

Putnam County Pond Search Tied to Haleigh Cummings Tips!

September 19th, 2009
    Art Harris on Nancy Grace: Lawyer Tells me Misty to “Come out Swinging?”
    From Bald Truth Staff, (c)www.artharris.com, all rights reserved
    After flip-flopping on why a rapidly assembled task force of Putnam County Sheriff’s Department investigators, divers and others are draining and searching a local pond (first it was a pot bust, then stolen 4 wheelers, they told me), now Sheriff Jeff Hardy is setting the confused record straight by telling us what locals suspected and had been e mailing us for hte last 24 hours: it’s Haliegh Cummings related.
    ~snip~Read the rest of this entry

MORE AT LINK http://www.artharris.com/category/ha...sing-children/

new story with link not seen posted yet, enjoy
    Last edited by chicoliving; 09-19-2009 at 10:45 PM. Reason: copyright violation

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Misty Cummings, Brother, Tommy, Grilled Again!

September 18th, 2009
    Art Harris on The Nancy Grace Show: High Bond To Squeeze Misty Bro’?
    Art Harris on The Nancy Grace Show: Was Misty Cummings at home?
    From Bald Truth Staff, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved
    We just received an e mail press release from Lt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, regarding callers and media jamming their switchboard with questions about the interview detectives did with Hank Thomas Croslin Jr, on September 17, 2009.
    “I can confirm that Hank “Tommy” Croslin Jr. was interviewed by PCSO Detectives regarding the Haleigh case, but I will not release any details surrounding the interview,” says the release.
    “Sheriff (Jeff) Hardy realizes the importance of keeping the public involved in this case, andappreciates all of the leads that have been provided. Every lead that is provided is acted on by investigators. Read the rest of this entry

video coverage at link provided, haven't seen this posted here. Enjoy

Breaking News: Search for Haleigh: New Information

Haleigh Cummings family waits while new search begins

Reported by: Matt Saffer
    Email: msaffer@ActionNewsJax.com
    Last Update: 8:14 pm

Slideshow
    Police are draining pond to look for evidence in the Haleigh Cummings case.

“We’re just pretty much frustrated the Sheriff’s Office doesn’t let us know anything."

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. – Annette Sykes is the great-grandmother of Haleigh Cummings. She is also the woman who was asked to leave a newly designated search site for Haleigh Cummings on Thursday.
    Once Annette left, she said she had to let Haleigh’s father know about the search. Sykes says when Ronald Cummings found out another search was going on for his missing daughter, he lost it. She says even though Sheriff’s Deputies have done numerous searches before, a new one always brings new hope that Haleigh will be brought home.

“The fact that they are doing something makes you feel good, because at least you know they’re actually doing something physically, you can see they’re doing something. It’s not lip service. But then again you think, what if they find her. If she’s actually there, then she’s dead. So you have to pray and hope, let them pump it out and find out she’s not there, then they can go on to something else and actually find her,” said Sykes.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content...PQw.cspx?rss=1

Last edited by chicoliving; 09-19-2009 at 10:42 PM. Reason: coypright violation; a paragraph or two ONLY

Can someone post the scanner link here please? Things are swirling around and don't know if it's true. To disspell rumors about the call to GrandMother Annette Sykes residence, our member Cajun cleared up the call code number as a request for an officer to return a call back, not a trespasser for those who were wondering.

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    from article -dive teams will go back in to try to get the physical evidence they believe may be in the body of water.

this sounds as though LE knows what they are looking for and they need to go to the very bottom to find it....
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Thanks ladies for posting the links. Anyone heard anything connected to this case in the last 2 hours?

nada on this site or twitter

ETA with the exception of a request for a Jail Supervisor on putnam co. scanner. sometimes they do that when a high profile inmate is being brought in.

Of course no confirmation it is related to the case but it was something interesting off the scanner.

elle, you know what I think, hehehe you didn't ask, LOL

They have mainly switched to a different frequency because they now know through all the calls, inquiries LE mentioned today lots of ears following them around. I know they use private frequencies, I'm just saying we're probably not going to hear anything about the search itself.

Scanner reporting a man is using foul language towards a female, sending out an officer. LOL It's Sat day night, hmmmm but the night is still young.

I can understand getting slow info on the search....what I can't understand is why some news crew isn't out there at the yellow tape doing a live stream. very weird...

elle, I haven't thought of that. Or helicopters too. Remember Jesse Marie Davis, the missing 8 month pregnant woman with the 2 year old little boy who witnessed the boyfriend cop wrap his mommy in a rug? We had all the search news pronto Johnny on the spot. Yes, they were out there at the yellow tape line. Good point elle, wonder what the deal is? Could it be everyone is tired, resting, and taking the weekend off? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK View Post
    elle, I haven't thought of that. Or helicopters too. Remember Jesse Marie Davis, the missing 8 month pregnant woman with the 2 year old little boy who witnessed the boyfriend cop wrap his mommy in a rug? We had all the search news pronto Johnny on the spot. Yes, they were out there at the yellow tape line. Good point elle, wonder what the deal is? Could it be everyone is tired, resting, and taking the weekend off? LOL
    I just find it very odd that things are so quiet. I understand LE cordoned off the area but gosh darn it this must be the first time I have followed a case and there was no live feed or updates or things like that.

One thing of note that is being discussed in the rumor thread is that since about 4 something today there hasn't been 1 arrest logged at the PSCO link. Its Saturday night and the scanner is going crazy with this that and the other offenses being committed and nothing in the booking link. I am trying not to read too much into it but as each hour ticks away I find it more and more odd. Don't know how the booking of inmates is done...or how often they upload names but usually....the list updates itself often.....weird.

could be something to it. Like if they booked a related party in the case and didn't want the public in on it so early. Or it could be boring computer problems. I wonder if anyone has called to inquire, surely thats a legitimate request for info. hmmmm

Media release from Putnam County Sheriffs office
    09/19/09

http://stephww.files.wordpress.com/2...iarelease1.pdf
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast