820 users online (117 members and 703 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

FL - Guerline Damas, 32, & her five kids murdered, Naples, 18 Sept 2009

"The father of a man sought by Collier authorities in the slaying of his wife and five children in North Naples told the Naples Daily News this morning that his son is now in Haiti."
    http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/...les-son-has-f/

"Detectives found the bodies of Mesac Damas' family at 864 Hampton Circle around 6:30 p.m. while conducting a welfare check . . .

Williams also told the Naples Daily News that reports that the family members were shot were erroneous, but he wouldn't elaborate on a cause of death.
    Investigators continue to walk in and out of the home in white scrubs or "clean suits." They removed several brown bags of evidence around 4:15 a.m. . . ."
    http://www.nbc-2.com/Global/story.asp?S=11163098

God Bless this family and their loved ones. I am sick of hearing this day after day, WTH is wrong with people? Why are kids, wives, etc disposable?
    Happy New Years

These types of killings are truly becoming an epidemic, I guess divorce isn't an option anymore. That poor mom and her babies, may they rest in peace and may perpetual light shine upon them.
    "What though the radiance which was once so bright, be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, of glory in the flower: we will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind." William Wordsworth

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    God Bless this family and their loved ones. I am sick of hearing this day after day, WTH is wrong with people? Why are kids, wives, etc disposable?
    I totally agree. It is like our society has become a killing field.

Not only children and wives but men, women and children completely wiped out by one of their family members.

From teenagers doing such unspeakable horror to their own families to adults that do the same. It seems to be a never ending trail of tears.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Friend of slain North Naples woman warned: 'Don't let him kill you'

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/...d-dont-let-hi/

I wonder if his father told authorities that he was in Haiti just to throw them off his trail?

Link to this mornings press conference: http://www.nbc-2.com/Global/story.asp?S=11163098 (video is on the right side)

Quote Originally Posted by KaylynnCouture View Post
    I wonder if his father told authorities that he was in Haiti just to throw them off his trail?
    I had hoped so, too, but looks like he really did fly to Haiti.
    Wonder how extradition will work. Surely the U.S. isn't going to let someone kill five people and fly away without trying our best to get him back.
    Mesac Damas, 33, boarded a flight to Haiti from Miami International Airport on Friday, said Collier County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Michelle Batten. Damas has family from Haiti, she said. Sheriff's officials said they want to talk to Damas, who is a person of interest.he victims were identified as Guerline Damas, 32, and her children: Michzach, 9; Marven, 6; Maven, 5; Megan, 3; and 11-month-old Morgan. Batten would not say how they died.
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...VLNsAD9AR7BSG0

That picture of them just broke my heart in two. What a precious family. I hope that this monster pays for what he did!
    Happy New Years

Police launched a massive manhunt late Saturday for Damas' husband, Mesac, who they say drove to Miami International Airport on Friday morning and boarded a flight to Haiti. Damas reportedly has family from Haiti.

Authorities say Damas left Miller's Ale House in Naples, where he worked as a cook, Thursday night. He arrived at the Miami airport Friday morning and boarded a flight to Haiti. His car was found at the airport and had been secured by investigators who are checking it for evidence.
    Snipped from: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,552710,00.html

Mesac Damas placed a warning on Facebook: http://www.islandcrisis.net/2009/09/mesac-damas/

The Facebook status message of the kids own father Mesac Damas could be saying it all says a police official today.
    “Good people do not go to heaven, only sinners do! Thank you God I am going to heaven.”

The Facebook status message of the kids own father Mesac Damas could be saying it all says a police official today.
    “Good people do not go to heaven, only sinners do! Thank you God I am going to heaven.”
    Heaven help us -- he's bragging. The attitude and poses in his pictures betray a man very smitten with himself. I hope they find him very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeFromLB View Post
    OMG just OMG...

Look at those beautiful babies. That picture actually brought a tear to my eye and I'm pretty hardened to crime. This one has just left me speechless.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

unspeakable just unspeakable

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast