Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/12148-12200.pdf
    Thanks to steadychick for this reference upthread. P9 talks about the blanket with the hole in it.
    How have I missed that LE took a rug from the porch

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eidetic For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
    How have I missed that LE took a rug from the porch
    IIRC that item was in the search warrant obtained by LE the day Caylee's remains were found and they beelined back to the Ants to get more items.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED 2009.09.04. #2

From Steadychick's links:

pink blanket from remains site

Dominic Casey manipulating blanket at remains site

map of evidence at remain’s site

WOW! Great sleuthing.

A proud decedent of The Declaration of Independence signer.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 3doglady For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 3doglady View Post
    WOW! Great sleuthing.
    Can't hardly stand to say this...but if anyone of the A's has anything to do with the remains...the whole case is open and slam dunk shut. They should also be charged...and this whole thing needs to put to rest for the sake of that poor baby...

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pattymarie For This Useful Post:

Unless I see the records showing otherwise, I do not believe this lady. I think Dom was on at least one of his phones that day with Cindy. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH857JuYN2g[/ame]

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The World According For This Useful Post:

I bet Verizon coughed up the records for SA..........

Don't you think it's odd how when asked to prove something it appears that phone records are hard to get a hold of ?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SallyLu For This Useful Post:

[QUOTE=Just Jayla;4784856] Yes, there were a lot of searches in various wooded areas, but CA references a 4 month lapse since Caylee went missing (meaning 5 months to the rest of us)...and this appears to be after KC went to jail for good.[/

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmGLTPZqBHU[/ame]QUOTE]

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by seekingjustice** View Post
    What gets to me is it just seems so set up. The THREE pavers at the remains site and the THREE pavers at the vacant house. Not sure why I keep thinking of Lee, but I think he is the one, maybe/probably who was sent out there by Cindy to find the remains. He is the one who put the pavers there as a marker.

So sending DC out there as a pawn searching near the exact spot that the body is eventually found, and then being able to say, well it wasn't there earlier in November, means someone set poor KC up..

Pretty strange one of the biggest arguments we keep hearing from the Defence and their followers is... oh but that area was searched in blah blah blah (add the date) and there was no BODY!!
    That doesn't work for me.

DC was operating on specific directions and instructions, so to search a couple of specific nearby places and suggest nothing was located in November ... only for the remains to be found VERY close a month later does not work. Questions would be asked.

Of the 1,000's of places Caylee could have been, for someone who was hired to search for a LIVE Caylee to be searching for remains in only 2 specific places across 3 days and one of those places happens to be <100FT was where she was found is hinky.

If the person was a searcher, such as TES it can work but not for DC. I don't think the A's planned to use this as proof of absence or later dumping ---- especially when you factor the entomology. Impossible.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

seekingjustice** is offline My beautiful Girl 'Monique Ashleigh' - See you in Heaven..
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
    That doesn't work for me.

DC was operating on specific directions and instructions, so to search a couple of specific nearby places and suggest nothing was located in November ... only for the remains to be found VERY close a month later does not work. Questions would be asked.

Of the 1,000's of places Caylee could have been, for someone who was hired to search for a LIVE Caylee to be searching for remains in only 2 specific places across 3 days and one of those places happens to be <100FT was where she was found is hinky.

If the person was a searcher, such as TES it can work but not for DC. I don't think the A's planned to use this as proof of absence or later dumping ---- especially when you factor the entomology. Impossible.
    I understand where you're coming from cyberborg. I swing between CA setting DC up, getting him to search where she knew the remains were, hoping either:

1. that the remains would not be discovered before she had the chance to do something or get someone to do something with them,

2. or, if they were found before she had the chance to do that something (hopefully not though) then she had some proof that there wasn't anything found in November '08 in the woods..

Or.... more likely than not, DC was made fully aware of where Caylee's remains were. His job, maybe to determine how they could move her to another location (ie: abandoned house). It's hard not to believe that he did NOT see her remains, but didn't expect them to be scattered everywere, as they were. Huge problem I imagine them saying!
    Last edited by seekingjustice**; 02-08-2010 at 02:20 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to seekingjustice** For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kentjbkent View Post
    What Was DC Supposed to Do with the Remains?

The following is PURE SPECULATION on my part....

CA sends DC out to Suburban Drive to try to locate the remains of Caylee. I don't think KC told anyone anything...I think the speculation that remains were there were based on other comments by KC similar to "she is close to home" that they zeroed in on from the letters Baez was delivering. There were certainly more than a few people who suspected this property as possible dump site early on, and KC comments (thinking she was so clever) may have solidified this thought in CA

The plan is for DC to relocate the remains "bag", which they ASSUME is going to be an intact, sealed bag, and relocate to the abandoned house property that is tied to a Gonzales family (see AZLawyer posts). I think CA thought this would be the perfect way to implicate a ZFG.....remains eventually found on property of Gonzales family....gives credence to KC statements from beginning. ZFG once again becomes Suspect # 1.

Shortly thereafter, an "anonymous tip" is supplied to LE concerning abandoned property location....intact remains bag is located, Anthony's can now proceed with funeral arrangements, and strong defense for KC is established. Mission accomplished.

DC was given information about the remains bag, but all involved in this scheme assumed the bag would be completely intact and did not anticipate that animals has destroyed and scattered remains.

DC arrives at Suburban with Hoover, maps and graphs in hand,knowing full well that JH is in possession of video camera. It may have been part of the plan to videotape the Suburban location AFTER the intact remains bag was moved, to later present video evidence that bag was NOT at Suburban ever.

But BIG PROBLEM....DC arrives and discovers exactly what RK eventually found (bag with skull) but immediately realizes this plan is NOT going to work as bag is NO LONGER intact and he cannot guarantee that ALL remains can be moved to new location. How is he going to find EVERY piece of evidence and remains, so he panics... places phone call...."Oh sh&&T! Big trouble.....the bag is NOT intact!" There is NO way this original plan can be pulled off.

Panic ensues....

I am very curious as to whether it is possible that Nejame heard rumors or a comment that CA/GA may have been involved in something like this, and immediately issued his resignation statement. Just very curious as to the timing and his statement. He is such an aboveboard kind of guy and I truly believe his intentions were for the benefit and wellbeing of the Anthonys, and if he even suspected that they were in any way involved in trying to manipulate evidence against KC (recall his resignation statement where he states re: the defense of KC)
    This is an excellent post! It covers all the bases and is a very logical possibility!
    My posts are my opinion..........

[quote=Just Jayla;4784937]
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Jayla View Post
    Yes, there were a lot of searches in various wooded areas, but CA references a 4 month lapse since Caylee went missing (meaning 5 months to the rest of us)...and this appears to be after KC went to jail for good.[/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmGLTPZqBHUQUOTE]
    They feel like they have lost four months, looking for her ALIVE???
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lisa%20tackett

The Cherokee people were by no means frontier savages. By the 1830s they developed their own written language, printed newspapers and elected leaders to representative government.

All opinions posted by me, are mine, and in no way , are they to be interpreted as FACT, unless I provide a LINK.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Every time I hear that big ole bag of BS I call Anthonyonics, when they start out with "From day one", I want to correct them to say don't you mean from day 31!!!!

It reminds me of the 911 operator, incredulous asking....what..your daughter has been missing for 31 days."Why are you calling now? Why didn't you call 31 days ago?"

If I were the ADA, I would work the 31 days into my opening and closing arguments more times than Nancy says "Tot Mom"!
    Last edited by The World According; 02-08-2010 at 07:47 AM.

23. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to The World According For This Useful Post:

Good morning all! Sitting here sipping coffee on a beautiful snowy day and looking at this again. Had a thought - what if DC really didn't find the body (could have if he had just looked for 25 minutes instead of 20) and then they get word back to Casey that they couldn't find it. So she thinks it's gotten buried and she's off the hook. Then in December when Kronk actually finds it, she reacts (allegedly) with anger because it was supposed to have been gone!! She "can't believe this is happening"!!!

I don't know - just thinking out loud. I'm more inclined to think that he knew exactly where the body was and the whole thing was staged to show that there was no body there. Or he could have been duped by someone who did know exacly where it was. They could have even used the pavers as a marker for this - to get him close but not exactly on it. But I do think that Casey probably thought her little "problem" was being (had been) taken care of for her, one way or another.

Another random thought - watching DC rip through those bags with his pocketknife at the Brackenwood house I noticed he even used his hands and touched one of the bags to open it. Lucky for him that wasn't "the" bag - he would have been the next one under the bus!!
    Last edited by TallyHo; 02-08-2010 at 10:12 AM.

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TallyHo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Imbackon View Post
    4:36 mark does not look like the black bag to me. I do not see a tree trunk, only leaves and sticks and the bag looks too flat, and no white round bag hoop.

Ok pause at the 4:35 mark, on the right hand side there is a tree trunk. It is a small tree trunk but a a tree trunk none the less. I don't know how to capture a picture or I would and would also circle what I am talking about.
    Click play and pause and you will see Hoover's leg and shoe on the left hand side and less then a foot from his right is what *appears* to be a black bag, close to the trunk. I wasn't saying it is *THE* black bag ... just what looks like a black bag.
    MOO.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sunsetbeach For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Spangle View Post
    What is the possiblity that KC was visiting with her lawyer, during the time of the search?

The person he was talking to, could be getting in for from KC, via the internet. Chat or posting, e-mails, etc. And relaying the info over the phone to him. A go-between.

Do we know if the LE has checked out GL? And how deeply? I haven't seen any investigation stuff on GL.
    JAIL VISITS in relation to KC visits with Baez and other defense attorneys and the preacher,
    around the time Dominic is searching in woods, and the time that the FBI has the video of Dominic searching, and around the time of the interview where Cindy looks majorly drugged

- Dominic in woods Nov 15 and 16th and 2 other times (unknown)
    - Hoover shows Leonard P the Dominic searching video Dec 16th or 17th
    - FBI takes video next day Dec 17th or 18th
    - Leonard says on Nancy Grace that Hoover showed him the Dominic searching video
    on Dec. 29, 2008 (now the public knows about the video)
    Jan 12, 2009 - Kathi Belich/WFTV and Geraldo are showing parts of the
    Dominic searching video to the public
    - Cindy looks drugged on video Nov. 21, 2008 (she later told LE that SHE sent
    "someone" to look in the woods in November)

VISITS BY PASTOR
    - Thomas Shane Stutzman - preacher visits KC
    Oct 24, 2008 (ONE MINUTE)
    Dec 5, 2008 (2 hours)
    Dec 16, 2008 (3 hours - day that Hoover shows Leonard P the
    Dominic searching video)
    (did Cindy ask preacher to go visit KC?)
    Dec 19, 2008 (20 minutes - day after FBI takes Dominic
    searching video)
    NO OTHER "Jail Ministries" visits

VISITS BY BAEZ (and other Defense attys) - around the day Dominic is in woods
    searching (Cindy sent him there)
    Nov 7, 2008 Baez (10:29pm to 11:18pm - 45 min)
    Nov 7, 2008 Baez (4:59pm to 6:26pm - 1 1/2 hrs) - second visit same day
    Nov 9, 2008 atty Garcia (7:00pm to 2:45am the NEXT DAY Nov 10th - 8 HOURS!!!)
    [5 days later Dominic is in the woods searching]

Nov 10, 2008 Baez (9:17pm to 10:21pm - 1 hr)
    Nov 11, 2008 atty Garcia or "jail ministries"? (7:03pm to 9:30pm - 2 1/2 hrs)
    Nov 12, 2008 Baez (6:45pm to 8:20pm - almost 2 hours)
    Nov 13, 2008 Baez (10:49pm to 11:43pm - 1 hour); AND Atty Garcia (11:28pm to 11:43pm-15 min)
    Nov 15, 2008 Baez (4:55pm to 6:05pm -1 hr) - Dominic is in woods this day
    Nov 18, 2008 Baez (7:15pm to 8:49pm- 1 hr+)
    Nov 19, 2008 Baez (7:09pm to 8:50pm - 2 hrs); AND Atty Garcia (7:11pm to 8:50pm -same 2 hrs)
    Nov 23, 2008 - Atty Garcia (10:53pm to next day?) (Cindy looks drugged on the 21st)
    Nov 25, 2008 Baez (8:31pm to 9:30pm - 1 hr)
    Nov 26, 2008 Baez (8:30pm to 9:27pm - 1 hr)
    Nov 29, 2008 Atty Garcia (8:07am to 10:31am - 2 1/2 hrs)
    Nov 30, 2008 Baez (5:07pm to 6:53pm - 2 hrs)

Dec 8, 2008 Atty Adam (8:47pm to 10:04pm - 1 hr+)
    Dec 9, 2008 Atty Adam (8:45pm to 9:36pm - 1 hr)
    Dec 10, 2008 Atty Adam (9:44pm to 4:39am NEXT DAY -Dec 11th - 7 HOURS
    [Caylee FOUND - Dec 11th - Did they know Caylee would be found next day?]

Dec 11, 2008 - KC had visitors for 11 hours of 24 hours in the day
    Caylee found about 9:30am
    Atty Adam (night before at 9:44pm to 4:39am on the 11th - 7 HOURS)
    Baez (11:55am to 1:33pm - 1 1/2 hrs)
    Atty Garcia (4:43pm to 8:23pm - almost 4 hrs)
    Baez again (8:04pm to 9:05pm - 1 hr)

Dec 14, 2008 Atty Garcia again (10:27pm to 11:32pm - 1 hr)
    (my break in listing all visitors)

Dec 17, 2008 Baez visits again, a WEEK after Caylee found!
    (10:31pm to 11:07pm) - the day that Hoover shows LP the video of Dominic searching in woods - FBI takes video next day

Dec 18, 2008 Atty Garcia 6:40am to 7:35am - 1 hr)
    same day - Atty Adam (7:07am to 8:22am - 1 1/2 hr)

Dec 19, 2008 Atty Garcia (11:41 to 3:21pm - 3 1/2 hrs) - FBI has the Dominic
    searching video now
    same day - preacher Thomas Stutzman visits (1:59pm to 2:18pm - 20min)
    same day - Baez visits (2:32pm to 3:21pm - 1 hr after preacher visits)
    same day - Atty Adam visits (8:56pm to 9:49pm - 1 hr)

Dec 22, 2008 (8:04pm to 9:28pm - 1 1/2 hrs) before Christmas
    Dec 26, 2008 (8:25pm to 9:18pm - 1 hr) after Christmas

29. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ThinkTank For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast