Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 993

Thread: 2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    17,892
    They are clearly treapassing on private property. Whether it was abandoned or not. They did not have permission to be digging there.

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  3. #152
    Eidetic's Avatar
    Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    Posts
    3,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
    How have I missed that LE took a rug from the porch
    Am I reading this report correctly? page 29 There were not one, but two rugs collected from Suburban Drive?
    http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...63B%20REDO.pdf

    It would not be such a stretch of the imagination to consider the one we've seen pictured and logged into evidence from the A home after the remains were found, may match at least one at the remain site.

    "She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

    "I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

    I am so sorry Caylee.

  4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eidetic For This Useful Post:


  5. #153
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Polk County, Florida
    Posts
    7,048
    I have this incredible urge to ask if anyone has seen kittens in the pictures (sorry for the off thread).
    <Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

    IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!


  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lisalei321 For This Useful Post:


  7. #154
    Eidetic's Avatar
    Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    Posts
    3,078
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
    It looks like it is fabric. OK, the reason I think you're right in seeing it's the laundry bag is because of the distance on this grid! The pink blanket was about 10-12 feet from the remains. The laundry bag is only about 8-10 feet from the blue thing, considering the relation of the pink blanket and the "blue" thing that was zoomed!

    http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/q...mescenemap.jpg
    http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...63B%20REDO.pdf

    Read page 48

    Blue thing is also mentioned on page 56 under Tag H-60504 item #4, I believe.
    Last edited by Eidetic; 02-09-2010 at 10:40 PM.

    "She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

    "I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

    I am so sorry Caylee.

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eidetic For This Useful Post:


  9. #155
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6,451
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalei321 View Post
    I have this incredible urge to ask if anyone has seen kittens in the pictures (sorry for the off thread).
    LOL! I was looking for the Kinder Care sign...

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harmony2 For This Useful Post:


  11. #156
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,279
    I see something different..starting at 6:03 and keeping your eyes panned to under the brush on the left..till 6:16..there is a very light material like bag under the brush.

    i may be seeing things..~L~ but it stood out immediately

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sumbunny For This Useful Post:


  13. #157
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Poconos, PA
    Posts
    1,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
    Am I reading this report correctly? page 29 There were not one, but two rugs collected from Suburban Drive?
    http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...63B%20REDO.pdf

    It would not be such a stretch of the imagination to consider the one we've seen pictured and logged into evidence from the A home after the remains were found, may match at least one at the remain site.
    WOW! I never knew any rugs were taken from the remains site!!! I only knew about the one at the A house!
    THANK YOU!!!!!

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Useful Post:


  15. #158
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Poconos, PA
    Posts
    1,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
    http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...63B%20REDO.pdf

    Read page 48

    Blue thing is also mentioned on page 56 under Tag H-60504 item #4, I believe.
    OMG!!! You're amazing! Yes! I see it. IMO, this stuff is huge!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Useful Post:


  17. #159
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kennywood Park
    Posts
    180

    Post Laws are for us "little people"

    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    They are clearly trespassing on private property. Whether it was abandoned or not. They did not have permission to be digging there.
    What an excellent point! It may not have much bearing in the grand scheme but it is still VERY illuminating. Thanks for pointing it out. I would of missed that. Seriously.

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThommyMac For This Useful Post:


  19. #160
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    17,892
    Quote Originally Posted by ThommyMac View Post
    What an excellent point! It may not have much bearing in the grand scheme but it is still VERY illuminating. Thanks for pointing it out. I would of missed that. Seriously.
    My husband was an ex-LE and had his PI license for 20 years after retiring from LE. He would never have entered a property without trying to reach the owner and if no owner was available he would notify LE he was conducting an investigation in the area.

  20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  21. #161
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Poconos, PA
    Posts
    1,876
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    My husband was an ex-LE and had his PI license for 20 years after retiring from LE. He would never have entered a property without trying to reach the owner and if no owner was available he would notify LE he was conducting an investigation in the area.
    Hi Lambchop

    Wow! You just made me think of something! DC didn't WANT to get permission cause he didn't want ANYONE to know he was there!

  22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Useful Post:


  23. #162
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    360
    Just had another thought about how depressed and discouraged Cindy seemed following DC's adventure into the woods. Even if DC was truthful about not finding any remains, it appears he did, at the very least, see the pink blanket. If he reported back to Cindy on what he had seen, and she knew this blanket was Caylee's, that could explain her demeanor. I don't recall seeing anywhere where Cindy was questioned about the pink blanket.

  24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to steadychick For This Useful Post:


  25. #163
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,649
    Let's say that it is the laundry bag that we see at 5:43 (which I think it is)... doesn't that prove that Caylee's remains were in fact there November 15th, 2008 when Dominic was there? If I remember correctly, weren't some of Caylee's remains found inside the bag too?

    So, Cindy saying that she sent someone out "there" and they found nothing could be proven wrong with the laundry bag being seen on the video, correct?

    Meaning that maybe they didn't find her (yeah right) but she was in fact there! They couldn't continue to claim that she wasn't there in November at least.
    Last edited by LolaMoon08; 02-10-2010 at 12:51 PM.

  26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:


  27. #164
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,649
    Quote Originally Posted by sumbunny View Post
    I see something different..starting at 6:03 and keeping your eyes panned to under the brush on the left..till 6:16..there is a very light material like bag under the brush.

    i may be seeing things..~L~ but it stood out immediately
    OMG! Pause it at 7:38. There's is RIGHT THERE... A beige bag! Yesterday I seen at 5:43 a beige bag that looked like it was hidden in pretty thick brush by the pavers. DID THEY MOVE IT?

    Or could that be a blanket? It looks more like a bag to me?

    Edit again... now that I look at it closer it looks more like a blanket? What color was the Winnie the Pooh Blanket?
    Last edited by LolaMoon08; 02-10-2010 at 01:12 PM.

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:


  29. #165
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,110
    Quote Originally Posted by steadychick View Post
    Just had another thought about how depressed and discouraged Cindy seemed following DC's adventure into the woods. Even if DC was truthful about not finding any remains, it appears he did, at the very least, see the pink blanket. If he reported back to Cindy on what he had seen, and she knew this blanket was Caylee's, that could explain her demeanor. I don't recall seeing anywhere where Cindy was questioned about the pink blanket.
    MOO - DC searched, he found, he told. He did not call LE as he was instructed. Team A gathered to put their heads together for next plan. In the meantime, through some "daisy chain" RK beat them to the punch. He searched again, he found, he told. Only he told the right people.

  30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:


  31. #166
    Eidetic's Avatar
    Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    Posts
    3,078
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    OMG! Pause it at 7:38. There's is RIGHT THERE... A beige bag! Yesterday I seen at 5:43 a beige bag that looked like it was hidden in pretty thick brush by the pavers. DID THEY MOVE IT?

    Or could that be a blanket? It looks more like a bag to me?

    Edit again... now that I look at it closer it looks more like a blanket? What color was the Winnie the Pooh Blanket?
    The Pooh blanket was light blue substantial stains from mold and mud. It had an image of piglet riding on Poohs shoulders, it was found in the bag with a lot of her bones, they thought it was a towel at first.
    Last edited by Eidetic; 02-10-2010 at 02:14 PM.

    "She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

    "I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

    I am so sorry Caylee.

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eidetic For This Useful Post:


  33. #167
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Poconos, PA
    Posts
    1,876
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    OMG! Pause it at 7:38. There's is RIGHT THERE... A beige bag! Yesterday I seen at 5:43 a beige bag that looked like it was hidden in pretty thick brush by the pavers. DID THEY MOVE IT?

    Or could that be a blanket? It looks more like a bag to me?

    Edit again... now that I look at it closer it looks more like a blanket? What color was the Winnie the Pooh Blanket?
    The Exhibit (32) photo of the Pooh blanket is here:

    http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/q...indydepo26.jpg

    I made it lighter, hoping we could see it better, but I don't think so.

    http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z...indydepo26.jpg

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Useful Post:


  35. #168
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Poconos, PA
    Posts
    1,876
    Does anyone know what the striped item is at 7:37?

    Thanks!

  36. #169
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,110
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    OMG! Pause it at 7:38. There's is RIGHT THERE... A beige bag! Yesterday I seen at 5:43 a beige bag that looked like it was hidden in pretty thick brush by the pavers. DID THEY MOVE IT?

    Or could that be a blanket? It looks more like a bag to me?

    Edit again... now that I look at it closer it looks more like a blanket? What color was the Winnie the Pooh Blanket?
    That sure looks like a Pooh Blanket to me. Great eyes LolaMoon.

  37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:


  38. #170
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,110
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
    Does anyone know what the striped item is at 7:37?

    Thanks!
    That's the blanket. The "stripes" are the shadows from the vines/bushes

  39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:


  40. #171
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,110
    To me, this is a "bombshell". Why didn't we analyze this tape sooner? You can bet LE did! It solves so much. Just think, DC tells CA and company that he found the blanket, etc. but the body is not there.... (because it had been submerged in water and was not easily visible to him at that time)....KC thinks she is home free....then BOOM....RK pokes a hole in her bubble. Imagine how pizzed KC would be at the jail when she hears on the TV that a skeleton has been found....................................
    Last edited by TotallyObsessed; 02-10-2010 at 06:20 PM.

  41. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:


  42. #172
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Poconos, PA
    Posts
    1,876
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    That's the blanket. The "stripes" are the shadows from the vines/bushes
    Oh. Duh to me! LOL Thanks!

  43. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Useful Post:


  44. #173
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    17,892
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
    Does anyone know what the striped item is at 7:37?

    Thanks!
    It looks like a canvas umbrella with stripes. You can see the pole extending from the bottom. When I stopped the video and blew it up, that is what it looks like.

  45. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  46. #174
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,649
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    It looks like a canvas umbrella with stripes. You can see the pole extending from the bottom. When I stopped the video and blew it up, that is what it looks like.
    I don't know how to blow up video but I did go back and watch it quite a few times and I agree with you.

    That's why I love this forum. I'm not very good at this yet, so it is good that there are so many people that do know how to do all this great sluething and someone always figures out exactly what it is we're looking at.

    Thanks!

    Edit: I wish on the grid it would show/say where a canvas umbrella was found. That would have helped us narrow down how close they were at that time during the tape.

    We know by the pink blanket and possible laundry bag @ 5:43 on the tape that they were right there before it switches to the next day.
    Last edited by LolaMoon08; 02-11-2010 at 12:28 AM.

  47. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:


  48. #175
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,280
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    MOO - DC searched, he found, he told. He did not call LE as he was instructed. Team A gathered to put their heads together for next plan. In the meantime, through some "daisy chain" RK beat them to the punch. He searched again, he found, he told. Only he told the right people.
    IMO whatever info DC received that gave him the confidence to say to JH [paraphrased] 'we found Caylee, we are going to get her' and whatever he reported back to CA on his search started a sequence..... as follows

    1. There was confidence that Caylee was no longer findable, remains gone/scattered at original dump location.

    2. CA knew for sure that Caylee was gone, thus the devastation and grief at the MB presser.

    3. A strategy was formulated with the Caylee is Alive and KC is Innocent campaign.

    4. MN did not like the strategy and decided to respectfully resign.

    5. CA and GA initiated the Caylee is Alive campaign with an interview on LKL and CA sightings.

    6. JB was emboldened by the developments and also hyped up the KC is innocent, Caylee is Alive drum beat.

    7. RK found Caylee and brought an end to that phase, MN counted his blessings.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee

  49. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:


Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2009.10.09 Duct Tape Photos From Remains Released
    By SleuthTheTruth in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 908
    Last Post: 11-22-2012, 10:39 PM
  2. Hoover & D. Casey Depos in Gonzales Case
    By bunnyphoenix1 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 384
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 12:21 AM
  3. 2009.03.05 More Discovery documents released in the Casey Anthony Case
    By Sprout in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 301
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 03:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •