Motion for George's Grand Jury Transcript MERGED

Status
Not open for further replies.

joyceandjay

Reaction score
I am not sure if this was discussed in any other threads and posts, I did search related threads, but found nothing:waitasec::confused:. I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas about what GA possibly said. Thank you all. And I am extremely thankful that finally Caylee will have justice. :woohoo:

I think George just told the truth, he knew he had to do what was right, I saw pain in that mans face yesterday, I will never forget it, bless his heart, he loved that baby so much

Poppy

Thanks Poppy I know I saw his face too he was pale and very sad, I feel very bad for him, because i knew all along he was the main one of the A's that was genuinely in pain for Caylee, while I am not saying CA wasn't but I know for sure KC was NOT! I just wonder what exactly he said and if he said anything condemning at all

I think George just told the truth, he knew he had to do what was right, I saw pain in that mans face yesterday, I will never forget it, bless his heart, he loved that baby so much

Poppy

I saw on NG clips of a statement he made outside. He said he was not happy to have to do this but to pray for his family. He said twice " most importantly my grandaughter":( Also his attorney said on NG that George has always cooperated, he did exclude CA and LA. He said that GA testified AGAINST his daughter.

I'm still finding it very difficult to feel too bad for him. He's just as guilty of putting up a facade as the rest of the A's.

I thought that he may have said something truly earth-shattering, such as he saw inside the trunk on the day of the gas can fight. Unfortunately, now, I don't believe he said much of anything since we just got reports that he is taking the billboard out this morning, and telling reporters that Caylee is still alive.

I certainly do not know for sure the gist of his testimony, but I would think that he had to tell the GJ that KC did not allow him to get into the trunk of the car to get (I think it was gas cans?) He had stated that she ran passed him, grabbed the cans out and shut the trunk, so he did not see inside. I would also surmise that the odor from the trunk of the car when it was picked up from impound.
There may be more, or maybe this is not what he testified to. It is just what I could remember off the top of my head when I tried to think about what he could say that would be so damning for his daughter.
Of all the A's, I feel the most sympathy for him.

I thought that he may have said something truly earth-shattering, such as he saw inside the trunk on the day of the gas can fight. Unfortunately, now, I don't believe he said much of anything since we just got reports that he is taking the billboard out this morning, and telling reporters that Caylee is still alive.

Im sure he would suffer Cindys wrath if he didn't take the bilboard out and agree with everything Cindy says, he is probably trying to keep some kind of peace between himself and Cindy.

Poppy

Im sure he would suffer Cindys wrath if he didn't take the bilboard out and agree with everything Cindy says, he is probably trying to keep some kind of peace between himself and Cindy.

Poppy
I was just thinking about that: does anyone know if he did that every day? I saw some footage of him, set up under a canopy of sorts, passing out fliers and tee shirts. Was he alone doing this every day? Maybe that was how he kept some form of sanity, being out of the house and away from the others.

Poppy

I agree with you. My heart broke for him yesterday. It was obvious how much he loved Caylee and KC.

I'm glad he did the right thing.

I was just thinking about that: does anyone know if he did that every day? I saw some footage of him, set up under a canopy of sorts, passing out fliers and tee shirts. Was he alone doing this every day? Maybe that was how he kept some form of sanity, being out of the house and away from the others.

I think yes, it keeps him busy and he feels he is doing something productive, Cindy spends her time on worthless interviews, why is George not with her on all these interviews?? Ive seen him on one, Greta I believe. Most couples would stand together.

Poppy

As far as I'm concerned, George can drive that billboard from one end of the earth to the other. It gets him out of the house, and away from Cindy. Hopefully it brings him in touch with people who will give him a kind word or two, and a pat on the back.

And he can tell reporters that Caylee if that's what he needs to do to shut Cindy up. It hasn't bothered me him saying that since I heard his LE interview.

I hoped he would just keep on walking yesterday, and leave Cindy. I'm sure he had his reasons not to.

He can do whatever he needs to do to cope with that woman, because I believe in the grand jury, and in his LE interviews, he did what was right for Caylee.

Just my opinion.

Drive, George, drive!

I too hope George did do the right thing and I am sure he did however here is another interesting question why wasn't Cindy called in just as he was, why pick him over her? I wish he would just pack up and go on a vacation or something than have to deal with the wrath of CA! Furthermore, I read in a post by Cindy's brother that he in fact is not Lee and KC dad, is that a proven fact or just rumors? Could that be one of the reasons he was chosen over Cindy?

I am sure George told the truth yesterday. My heart did indeed break for him. Here is a man that had to testify against his own daughter in regards to his grandbaby being missing. Yes he wasnt the nicest of people at times, but put yourself in his shoes. His family was being torn apart, strangers were knocking on his door day and night. I am surprised he didnt crack beforehand.

I think prayers are needed - all the way around.

I too hope George did do the right thing and I am sure he did however here is another interesting question why wasn't Cindy called in just as he was, why pick him over her? I wish he would just pack up and go on a vacation or something than have to deal with the wrath of CA! Furthermore, I read in a post by Cindy's brother that he in fact is not Lee and KC dad, is that a proven fact or just rumors? Could that be one of the reasons he was chosen over Cindy?

Because they didn't want the grand jury to run out of the court room screaming and tearing their hair out? ;)

IMO ;)

Because they didn't want the grand jury to run out of the court room screaming and tearing their hair out? ;)

IMO ;)

ITA, can you imagine?? She would be telling them about Zani, how the kidnappers have Caylee, and why are they all sitting there ready to indict Casey when they should get off thier AZZs and go find her grandbaby!! That GJ would never be the same again after Cindy got through with them JMO

Poppy

We have no idea what he said but whatever it was, it does not appear to have affected his point of view...He's back in the driveway talking about kidnappers and how KC could not have harmed Caylee!

Given that we don't know LE's version of the sequence of events surrounding the alleged death of Caylee, I would think they called GA to verify some dates, places, and maybe motive, and also to nail him down on the smell of decomp. They may have played some of his LE interview, or had it ready to play. Now he's nailed down for testifying same at trial.

I'm sure they didn't call CA because this was a presentation of facts. Facts are something CA is unable or unwilling to give. I would love to think they left her out just to p*** her off! They have every right to, IMO.

if you think about it Cindy and George's initial comments were pretty daming regarding Casey
Its like there first reaction was to be very suspicious of Casey, that she harmed Caylee
"smelled like a dead body"
"she wouldn't let me near the trunk"
etc etc

of course since then, they have reversed course completely

As far as I'm concerned, George can drive that billboard from one end of the earth to the other. It gets him out of the house, and away from Cindy. Hopefully it brings him in touch with people who will give him a kind word or two, and a pat on the back.

And he can tell reporters that Caylee if that's what he needs to do to shut Cindy up. It hasn't bothered me him saying that since I heard his LE interview.

I hoped he would just keep on walking yesterday, and leave Cindy. I'm sure he had his reasons not to.

He can do whatever he needs to do to cope with that woman, because I believe in the grand jury, and in his LE interviews, he did what was right for Caylee.

Just my opinion.

Drive, George, drive!

I feel the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads