Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Because they didn't want the grand jury to run out of the court room screaming and tearing their hair out?

IMO
    ITA, can you imagine?? She would be telling them about Zani, how the kidnappers have Caylee, and why are they all sitting there ready to indict Casey when they should get off thier AZZs and go find her grandbaby!! That GJ would never be the same again after Cindy got through with them JMO

Poppy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoppyH For This Useful Post:

We have no idea what he said but whatever it was, it does not appear to have affected his point of view...He's back in the driveway talking about kidnappers and how KC could not have harmed Caylee!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pink Panther For This Useful Post:

Given that we don't know LE's version of the sequence of events surrounding the alleged death of Caylee, I would think they called GA to verify some dates, places, and maybe motive, and also to nail him down on the smell of decomp. They may have played some of his LE interview, or had it ready to play. Now he's nailed down for testifying same at trial.

I'm sure they didn't call CA because this was a presentation of facts. Facts are something CA is unable or unwilling to give. I would love to think they left her out just to p*** her off! They have every right to, IMO.

Who leaked the juror list?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nosey Parker For This Useful Post:

if you think about it Cindy and George's initial comments were pretty daming regarding Casey
    Its like there first reaction was to be very suspicious of Casey, that she harmed Caylee
    "smelled like a dead body"
    "she wouldn't let me near the trunk"
    etc etc

of course since then, they have reversed course completely

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JMCDAD For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, George can drive that billboard from one end of the earth to the other. It gets him out of the house, and away from Cindy. Hopefully it brings him in touch with people who will give him a kind word or two, and a pat on the back.

And he can tell reporters that Caylee if that's what he needs to do to shut Cindy up. It hasn't bothered me him saying that since I heard his LE interview.

I hoped he would just keep on walking yesterday, and leave Cindy. I'm sure he had his reasons not to.

He can do whatever he needs to do to cope with that woman, because I believe in the grand jury, and in his LE interviews, he did what was right for Caylee.

Just my opinion.

Drive, George, drive!

I feel the same way.
    Please pray for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofthis View Post
    I agree with you. My heart broke for him yesterday. It was obvious how much he loved Caylee and KC.

I'm glad he did the right thing.
    We will see how much he loved Caylee when and IF he takes down that DONATION place to FIND HER and if they stop scamming people for money.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    We have no idea what he said but whatever it was, it does not appear to have affected his point of view...He's back in the driveway talking about kidnappers and how KC could not have harmed Caylee!
    I saw that clip. I think he summed up his point of view in a most poignant way when he said he'd give his life to have Caylee dropped off here this minute (in the driveway). I believe him.

I think deep down he knows...but there's a part of him that feels it's not fair to Caylee to give up all hope.

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    We will see how much he loved Caylee when and IF he takes down that DONATION place to FIND HER and if they stop scamming people for money.

Agreed. I thought all of the "theatrics" might have come to an end yesterday with the indictment, but I see it is "business as usual". I just read that Cindy gave an interview on one of the early morning TV shows. How long do we have to put up with their shenanigans.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lexington For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    Agreed. I thought all of the "theatrics" might have come to an end yesterday with the indictment, but I see it is "business as usual". I just read that Cindy gave an interview on one of the early morning TV shows. How long do we have to put up with their shenanigans.
    ITA, geez it's never ending, at this point I believe they were advised by counsel to continue "business as usual" otherwise it would be kinda of like admission and exceptance to the fact that their KC is guilty! If they just stop their cameos and interviews then they would seem as they gave up!

Nosey Parker I believe you are correct on "I would think they called GA to verify some dates, places, and maybe motive, and also to nail him down on the smell of decomp. They may have played some of his LE interview, or had it ready to play. Now he's nailed down for testifying same at trial."
    "Ma'am I don't care what the water was doing!" JM

15. The Following User Says Thank You to joyceandjay For This Useful Post:

Headline news just announced that they heard the beginning but they will not be broacasting what they heard

this was actually reported by WKNG/Orlando~ reporter Tiffany Tiff

CheckDaFacts is offline DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
    Maybe the thread should have read. What do you think GA was asked by the GJ. The reason, GA was asked only direct questions. No room for opinions, or rambling on. Just direct questions and answers asked and answered.

There were questions over prior statements GA also made, which have not been been released to the public. Not sure how many of you here have had the opportunity, to either serve or be a witness at a GJ but its pretty cut and dried. GA was summoned as a witness and he was required to tell the truth under oath. To lie or change any prior statements of his testimony would be and is perjury. Which comes with a prison sentence.
    KC's car circumstantially ran out of gas.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to CheckDaFacts For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Celt1997 View Post
    I thought that he may have said something truly earth-shattering, such as he saw inside the trunk on the day of the gas can fight. Unfortunately, now, I don't believe he said much of anything since we just got reports that he is taking the billboard out this morning, and telling reporters that Caylee is still alive.
    I think he told the truth yesterday, and we saw him being truthful, and now today's a new day to begin doing what little he thinks he can do to try to still save his daughter, despite what he knows to be true. Guess he still has hopes that despite his telling the truth when under oath there might be folks out there who could end up in the jury pool who he can now *help* have reasonable doubt.

Motion for George's Grand Jury Transcript

Haven't seen much discussion on this motion filed the other day, and I thought the wording was pretty interesting. Also attached is Baez's response - he has no objection.

SA Ashton says his recollection of what George testified to at the Grand Jury is different than what he testified to at his deposition.

Could this be the first step towards a perjury charge?

And also, since both the SA and Baez will get their copies simultaneously, will we see this?

Very interesting! Seems as though the SA may be setting up to show GA's inconsistencies to the court, and I would hope it is for perjury or other charges. As far as JB asking for a copy, well, I think GA better hold on! "The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round!"

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Definitely very interesting. I think the SA wants to know what they're up against when they put GA (and CA) on the stand. No question in my mind that they'll be hostile witnesses. A perjury charge would be ideal.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast