724 users online (98 members and 626 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hank Croslin Jr Talks

Not sure if this has been posted yet.
    http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5264616.php

TJ Hart

Putnam County authorities told 97.3 The SKY Monday that Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr told PCSO detectives that when he checked on the house where missing Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma was last seen the night she vanished at her father's request, no one appeared to be home.

As WSKY was trying to get additional information on the weekend search at a pond for evidence of Haleigh Cummings, Captain Dominic Piscetello with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office told us that while being questioned last week Hank Croslin Jr gave up the this new information.
    Last edited by chicoliving; 09-21-2009 at 02:05 PM. Reason: copyright violation;copy paste a paragraph or two ONLY

[quote=kikid;4186357]Not sure if this has been posted yet.
    http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5264616.php

TJ Hart

Putnam County authorities told 97.3 The SKY Monday that Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr told PCSO detectives that when he checked on the house where missing Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma was last seen the night she vanished at her father's request, no one appeared to be home.

As WSKY was trying to get additional information on the weekend search at a pond for evidence of Haleigh Cummings, Captain Dominic Piscetello with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office told us that while being questioned last week Hank Croslin Jr gave up the this new information.

They need to just go ahead and haul Misty's lil butt in! She knows darn well what happened to Haleigh.
    Last edited by chicoliving; 09-21-2009 at 02:07 PM. Reason: edited quoted post;copyright violaton

Mom - I couldn't agree with you more!!
    "If the dog is legit, you must acquit."
    Thanks to FSU_Girl

Finally!! The pieces are falling into place, it is only a matter of time now...

Were the children there? Was Tommy alone? Did Tommy go inside? Then what happened?
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Did he find Misty? When did she get home? Was she alone?? Where were the children??
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

And is any of what Tommy's saying true??

Like I am going to take the word of an alleged thief? Not a chance! Tommy is the one playing CYA now. He will say or do anything to keep himself off the chopping block, imo.

By the way, did anyone catch this in the Palatka Daily News article this weekend?:

Search Moves to Mondex (watch video here)

Published: Saturday, September 19, 2009 1:49 AM EDT

Officers also have interviewed Ronald Cummings numerous times. Both he and Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, have been cleared of suspicion in the disappearance, authorities say.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news01.txt BBM
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie JMO View Post
    Were the children there? Was Tommy alone? Did Tommy go inside? Then what happened?
    Maybe she took them to the "L" pond with her, maybe she left them at home alone and she went to the "L" pond...I'm leaning toward, she took them to the "L" pond. Maybe Haleigh drowned in the pond. Does any know if the pond turned up anything?

She may well have been asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Maybe she took them to the "L" pond with her, maybe she left them at home alone and she went to the "L" pond...I'm leaning toward, she took them to the "L" pond. Maybe Haleigh drowned in the pond. Does any know if the pond turned up anything?
    On the other thread I posted an article stating they took a couple of bags of things in with them. If it were anything of significance, I would be surprised.

Remember how long they stayed at the site combing through for possible evidence when they found Caylee? Evidently, they are not doing that at the Mondex at least according to reports they have moved out of the area.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie JMO View Post
    She may well have been asleep.
    Yeah, especially if she'd been doing drugs or drinking - assuming his statement is true, unless he physically went inside or looked in the windows, we still don't know if anyone was actually there.

JR is old enough he would be able to tell them if they left the home. This is just too convenient for Tommy IMO. If Tommy did discover Misty gone and he called Timmy's house did he talk to JO - JO jumped in the van and they went looking for Misty? Did JO think oh this is an opportunity to get back at RC and go steal the gun, he goes to the mobile home breaks in and Misty and the kids are really there and sleeping and Haleigh wakes up and sees him?

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Well, this could be breaking news, one way or the other, implicating Misty or Hank, I could see where the guilt could fall either way.

I've said all along, in my scantily revealed theory synopsis I've shared, that naturally you would think since we knew Ron called Mistys brother inquiring about her not answering the phone, have they seen her and the kids.

I would think the brother/or a family member would try calling her cell, when they didn't get an answer, someone drove over, more likely Hank since that's who Ron called.

So now we have another POI in and around the mh at the time of Haleighs disappearance. Why has Hank taken so long to place himself at the scene during the critical time frame in question?

People seem to be overlooking something here. Tommy places himself at the scene!

ETA: Kool didn't miss it! LOL
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast