2009.21.09 Prime News -Discussing Haleigh right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
T.J Hart is on there right now. Hank went over to Ron's at 10:00 and found that there were no lights on in the house it was completely dark and no one was there. He said he knocked on the door and no one answered. Also said there was no TV on which he found was odd since there is one usually on for the kids.

Also for anyone that is wondering a phone call by Ron WAS made to Hank the night Haleigh went missing. T.J Hart said it is in the phone records.

Doubtful.

Interesting to hear that it sounds like Tommy is saying he knows the routine at the MH after Misty and the children go to sleep.

Has Misty been babysitting for Tommy? That's how he might know about Misty's habits, if not Haleigh and Jr's.

Also for anyone that is wondering a phone call by Ron WAS made to Hank the night Haleigh went missing. Art Harris said it is in the phone records.

I just quickly scanned through the segment on Prime News and the only person I heard on the show was TJ Hart and Mike Brooks. I didn't see or hear Art Harris on the show.

I just quickly scanned through the segment on Prime News and the only person I heard on the show was TJ Hart and Mike Brooks. I didn't see or hear Art Harris on the show.

omg that is who I meant! I thought it was Art Harris! I'm so sorry for the name wrong. IDK why I thought he said Art Harris. Maybe b.c the "Hart" last name sounds like Art. Sorry about that Patty.

:waitasec:

So now TJ is saying he has the records? Or saying he was told be some nameless source that it is in the records?

So are we doubting that Ron called Tommy?

Prime News
September 21, 2009

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoCcqIB_kQM"]YouTube - Prime News 9/21/09 Haleigh Part 1[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sahd_rQUurc"]YouTube - Prime News 9/21/09 Haleigh Part 2[/nomedia]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10