2009.21.09 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
mods you can merge this into the other thread once it becomes unlocked. I know people will want to discuss Nancy Grace tonight.

Nancy's talking about MC's brother saying she (MC) wasn't home that night, about him banging on the door, the house being dead quiet, no tv on, etc. MC's brother is being held in jail on a $50K bond for charges unrelated to Haleigh's disappearance. Nancy saying the bond is set so high to get him to talk about what happened the night Haleigh went missing.

Showing video inside the mobile home again along with video clips of RC saying what he was told happened that night and MC telling what she did.

omg the grandmother STILL believes Misty. omg I cannot believe this.

Ron's mother, TN, is live talking with Nancy. She asks why wait so many months to tell it. But she says she's more likely to believe the children would've heard him pounding on the door than MC because of MC's activities the night before. She really doesn't know what to make of the statement since it's coming from TC.

Too bad NG wasn't that direct with RC as she was with his mother:banghead:

Too bad NG wasn't that direct with RC as she was with his mother:banghead:
Sorry I'm behind on all the details, but did I just hear that TC is saying RC called him and asked him to go check on MC? Couldn't this be easily verified by phone records? :waitasec:

What do we think? That MC took the kids with her? OMG, I just watched her poly and hypnosis the other day and I believed MC! As MC's brother taken a polygraph? MOO

Theresa is in complete denial. I am convinced that she's in denial.

More with TN. Nancy's going over that RC has been on the show many time, quoting what he's said, MC's statements that she went to bed around 10:30pm. Then TC says he banged on the door around 10pm and nobody seemed to be home. Nancy telling TN one of them must be lying.

I need to know if the bro has had a poly and the results, and also what the wife says. If he is telling the truth, even if the kids wouldn't have opened the door they would've gotten up and he would've seen them or heard them. MOO

So if Misty wasn't home why not just be up front from the get go on that ? I mean sure it looks bad, it is bad to leave kids alone like that...but when a child is missing you can't leave out anything, that is if you really want the child found.

Caller asking about RC never mentioning the phone call from TC. According to RC's lawyer, RC admitted that he had called HCjr.'s house that evening about 9pm asking where MC was but didn't ask TC to go over to the mobile home.

So if Misty wasn't home why not just be up front from the get go on that ? I mean sure it looks bad, it is bad to leave kids alone like that...but when a child is missing you can't leave out anything, that is if you really want the child found.
We've been hearing of the possibility she wasn't home for months, so this isn't really anything new, but it is interesting he claims to have been pounding on the door and it doesn't even seem the kids were in there. Something's off! :waitasec: MOO

I am sorry if this has been discussed before, but could someone please tell me why Ronald and his mother are saying they believe everything Misty tells them? There is something they are holding back...like maybe Misty told them she would tell something on Ronald if they arrest her? There is also some reason Ronald married her. I know Ronald's mother is not stupid so there has to be something but I cant figure out why.

I don't think Misty is lying. Everyone commenting tonight are going after Misty hard. See my post on the other thread detailing the events that happened at the mh concerning Hank and what I believe happened.

To add another thought to my theory of that night. Look at it this way.

What are the chances?

We have a family of 4, Ron and Misty being together since the September before February10,2009 5 months. Nothing ever going wrong, no harm to the children, no complaints from Ron's family, Crystal or her family concerning the children at all. Nothing. Not one complaint or major event throughout the entire time Misty has kept the children, a seemingly normal un-eventful life.

What are the chances, the one night that Hank Tommy Croslin Jr. goes to the home without anyone's knowledge armed with the information Ron wouldn't be returning home for several hours due to overtime work under the cover of darkness, and something happens that one time he's made an appearance to their home together as a couple? What are the odds? Compared to all the times Misty, Ron, other family or stranger had opportunities to perpetrate a crime more so? Doesn't look good to me for Hank.

This new info from TC is not enough to go on. It's his word against MC's. If he is just now admitting that he was at the MH that night, why hold that info back until now? If RC didn't ask him to go there, why did he go? RC claims he called TC to ask if he had seen her, that's all, so why did he go over there and not call RC back? What did he say to his wife about where he was going or what he found when he got back? Too many blanks in this story to be believable at this point.......for my taste anyway.

I do believe LE knows more than what they are letting on. It's their job to care for that info until it leads them to a conclusion. It's highly possible that they have the cell phone and land line records to show that one, two or all characters are lying, have lied and will continue to lie but they want to find Haleigh before everyone clams up and we never find her. What a mess.

September 21, 2009
Nancy Grace

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtveFmNkOw4"]YouTube - Nancy 9/21/09 Haleigh Part 1[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqMLFSuozrM"]YouTube - Nancy 9/21/09 Haleigh Part 2[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQo_DrMtl0A"]YouTube - Nancy 9/21/09 Haleigh Part 3[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lc2dg1P19U"]YouTube - Nancy 9/21/09 Haleigh Part 4[/nomedia]

I don't believe my face has anything to do with it. Can you tell me what lies she has told, in public, in interviews, to Ron, in voice analysis and in those polys? Tell me one verifiable lie that has been confirmed about that night.

With all due respect, do you believe the poly to be inaccurate? You don't trust the results? I thought it was confirmed she failed like 99% or something...... isn't that verifiable proof of a lie? This case just really has me annoyed. Too many criminals and drug users around that poor little girl and her brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie