NJ - Cops: *advertiser censored*, cuffs, body bag found in accused child kidnapper's home

Grace1984

Reaction score
http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2009/09/mt-preview-383a6fead3dff621bd25b36d770dbb7c177d4c59.html
or
http://njo.live.advance.net/mobile/hudson/
Large quantities of *advertiser censored*, as well as sex paraphernalia, handcuffs and a body bag were found at the Jersey City home of a man charged with kidnapping and trying to take the pants off a 12-year-old girl on Saturday.

The items, particularly the body bag, prompted police on Sunday to search the Colgate Street home of Luigi Pandolfo, 33, with cadaver dogs, but no bodies were found.

The victim said that at 7:30 p.m. she was riding her bike when Pandolfo grabbed her as she passed his home, reports said. She said he took her into a second-floor room he shares with his mother, locked the door and handcuffed her. But his mother kept banging on the door and yelling to him, police said.

Pandolfo then took the girl to an unoccupied house directly behind his home and returned to his residence, police said.

Hearing the mother and son arguing, the girl slipped out of the handcuffs and made it to safety by climbing down the fire escape, police said. She was later treated at the Jersey City Medical Center for bruises on both wrists consistent with having been handcuffed, police said.

OMG the audacity of these pervs never ceases to amaze me.. unfigging beleivable. Thank goodness this girl was so brave and was able excape before somethign truly tragic happened at the hands of yet another . This guys needs lockingup for good.

What a quick thinking little girl, no doubt she is lucky to be alive. I hope they really throw the book at this pervert.

Don't you think his mother is aware of his perversion? She was banging on the door so she must have known he had someone in the room? Then the arguing? I can't imagine knowing my son or daughter has the propencity to harm a child and not doing something about it.

The guy is 33 and he tried to lure a neighbor into the apartment on an earlier occasion. Either the death of his father set off some type of psychotic episode or he may have been doing this sort of thing all along.

They need to find out where he's been all these years and compare his dna to all of the local unsolved cases.

This is creepy. Thank goodness this child was able to escape. We can only imagine what would have happened if she hadn't gotten away.

JMHO
fran

http://wcbstv.com/local/escape.girl.handcuff.2.1198482.html

..........................snip.......................

Maria Pandolfo, the alleged kidnapper's mother, came to his court hearing and told CBS 2HD in Italian that the girl is making up the story. She said the 12-year-old was in her house for five minutes looking at cats up for adoption and that she left using the front door.

But the girl told the police she was abducted off of her bike, which she used again to ride back home.

In court, the 33-year-old appeared to clench his teeth as the judge read the serious charges, kidnapping and sexual assault. "Allegations are that you specifically by force, you attempted to take the victims pants down," the judge said.

A neighbor who did not want to be identified said Pandolfo tried to lead her into his apartment too. "He had three kittens and two, you know, the mommy and the daddy. I wouldn't go in. I had this sixth sense something wasn't right."

"He's a loner. He never talked to anyone, always came out night. You never saw him in the day time. He just a pretty weird kid," neighbor Anthony Kelly said.

Body bag!!! WTH?

I've been to a lot of stores, but I've never seen body bags on any shelf. Where do you buy a body bag?

OK, I just checked. You can buy body bags via the internet.

IMO, anyone buying / with a body bag has some 'splaining to do.

Body bag!!! WTH?

I've been to a lot of stores, but I've never seen body bags on any shelf. Where do you buy a body bag?

OK, I just checked. You can buy body bags via the internet.

IMO, anyone buying / with a body bag has some 'splaining to do.

I was thinking the exact thing. I hadnt got to searching it yet before I saw you had. That is the craziest thing. I did get curious as to the cost of the and it seems they run from 9.00 to about 24.00 The cheaper are from halloween stores and the real ones hold all fluids. Pretty cheap.

33yo and shares a room with his mother?? Weird right there... why couldn't he sleep in the living room if they only had a 1bedroom place? Now the mother is defending him. What about the part where she was banging on the locked door and the argument the girl overheard? The guy sounds like some fruitcake and I wonder where he got money for the body bag and if there were ever kittens to show (lure) little girls. Plus the mother didn't notice all the *advertiser censored* and sex paraphernalia?? Don't you suppose this fruitcake was WATCHING the *advertiser censored*, playing with the items and then mast u r b a t i n g? Of icky icky icky!

This guy obviously has been screwed up for a VERY long time & needs to be locked up.
Mamma is obviously lying as shes terrified.........she speaks no English,is elderly & has no one but her son & if he gets locked up what would become of her? Shes also old school Italian Catholic .I can only imagine what his upbringing was like!(Im from South Jersey,Irish-Catholic & grew up in a real "old school" Italian & Irish catholic area so I think I have an idea).
This guy needs to be stopped or he WILL escalate !!

OMG the audacity of these pervs never ceases to amaze me.. unfigging beleivable. Thank goodness this girl was so brave and was able excape before somethign truly tragic happened at the hands of yet another . This guys needs lockingup for good.

couldn't have said it better myself:clap: a -effing- men :)

April 2010:

A Jersey City man charged with kidnapping and trying to take the pants off a 12-year-old girl is dead after hanging himself using sheets in the Hudson County jail in Kearny this past weekend.

Luigi Pandolfo, 33, of Colgate Street, was indicted on Jan. 27 on the charges of kidnapping, aggravated assault and endangering the welfare of a child and had been held at the jail since his arrest on Sept. 18, officials said.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2010/04/officials_man_accused_of_grabb.html

It would be interesting to see the statistics on the number of sexual offenders who off themselves while incarcerated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back